Pros: free health care, 401k, free meal
Cons: no management around, no proper breaks on weekends, no paycheck, tribe fighting constently, and always wondering if i'm gonna get fired.
- Clock in, go to pre shift to find out whats happening that evening.
- Get my cash register, verify my money,
- call servalience verify where i am headed and proceed to the bar I am stationed at for that day/evening.
- work eight hrs hopefully get my two fifteen min. breaks and a half hr. lunch.
- Management is never around.
- Co-workers are fun. We – more... do our job work as a team.
- Hardest part working here is the rule and regulations policys of the gamming industry. two drinks a hr. no glass ware, no products, management never to be found. so i get alcohol to serve, and no paycheck.
- Most enjoyable part of my job is my customers and the music, and co-workers. – less