Church's Chicken Employee Reviews

Found 1,171 reviews matching the search
ok place to work at
Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 24, 2017
the job was easy but coworkers and manger made it stressful
the good thing about it was the flexible scheldule for school or if you needed certain days off there was not a problem with that.
Productive place of work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kilgore, TXSeptember 24, 2017
Great work environment. I hate they had to close the Kilgore store or I would've never left! If you listen to the head manager and follow your instructions there's really not any issues in the work environment. The best way to have a smooth job is to focus on getting tour assigned job done and if finished early, help others to complete their assignment. Because afterall no one goes home until all jobs are completed!
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Untrustworthy employees
I love the people I work with and that's it.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Only reason am still there is the people I need a better job better pay to where I fell asleep if am getting somewhere I fell like am working from pay check to pay check and I work very hard to get paid what I get and to not get any paid vacation or sick days I gets nothing and am a very hard worker.
There isn't enough hours given.
Cashier/expeditor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 21, 2017
There isn't enough hours given and the team leaders are a little too tough on the cashier's.i believe it can take a total of 4 people to close the store but at times it only required 2 persons dude to call outs or not enough worker's for.the job.
My favorite job
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 20, 2017
I loved this job so much until they hired a new area manager. He was a nightmare. We complained as a management team on him but nothing was done. Other than that, I absolutely loved this company. I worked for corporate.
Pros
Free lunch, good pay
Cons
Better area coaches
Churchs was a little competitive
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 20, 2017
Working at Churchs , you have to be able to work at and fast but neat pace. The customers should always be satified and as long as your prep work is done .. you can go from there , the register is fairly easy as well , its kinda self explanatory if your as eager to learn.
Pros
discount on lunch
Cons
short breaks
very busy, kind of fun.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2017
At church's i learned the difference between white and dark chicken. The part i enjoyed the most was meeting and greeting the costumers. It was hard at first, because i wasn't familiar with the register and it had things on there that they didn't sell anymore.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2017
I loved working here the work was easy. Sometime it was a lot of drama in the work house. I won't go into details but it was so much I could take so I left the company.
Cashier
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 17, 2017
Churches Chicken Have Poor Management Not Enough Hours Short Breaks No Free Lunch Everyday Lack Of Clean!!! & Horrible Customer Services! Great Deals For Coupons
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Bad service
fast paced and fun place
Asst Manager (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 17, 2017
being a manager here was challenging but I loved it. I love being a leader. our goal as well was to deliver hot and fresh food in a timely manner. to satisfy every customer.
Pros
free food
Cons
i didnt get breaks

Want to know more about Church's Chicken?

Ask a question
typical
District Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 15, 2017
QSR. it's fair and typical, there's nothing special or too crazy about the job. if you've worked in a restaurant, then you know exactly what its like.
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 15, 2017
I really didnt like the area I worked in or the way management was handled. They had unfair practices at churches chicken and the owner owes me money.
Pros
Good job
Cons
Bad management
church's chicken
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TennesseeSeptember 14, 2017
Working at church's you have to be quick and have a good memory. You will need great communication skills, and will learn excellent customer service!!
Good for first job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 14, 2017
Church's chicken was a good place to work at for my first job. It was okay with schedules , it gave you the time off needed and that was about it. Starting pay is minimum wage
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Pay rate
Working at Church Chicken Is Alright !
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 8, 2017
When I did work at Church's Chicken I like the morning shift the best I guess the ease I have preparing the store for that day sales. I learned to work in a team with other people. Workplace culture was alright, I met new friends. The hardest part of the job was making sure other employees didn't take all day to fix people food orders. The most enjoyable part was I met new people.
Pros
Cheap lunches, A chance to meet new people, riendly work enivornment
Cons
Sometimes have to stay up very late for work, and have to travel a long distance to work
Overall good company to work for as far as work experience.
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 8, 2017
Looking for away to gain valuable experience in fast food industry. Good place to start learn customer service skills. Its a fast-paced company overall great work environment.
Pros
Fast-paced work enviroment
Cons
Limited room for advancement
Stressful place
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 7, 2017
Better pay store is old needs a lot of work not enough workers. Discount is reasonable mangers are rude sometimes workers wonder off to much while working
Pros
Good workers morning shift
Cons
Lazy workers night shift
Fast paced environment with reasonable hours
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2017
Overall church's chicken was a good establishment full of hard working people on the verge of doing the job they we're instructed to do, I recommend it to anyone seeking employment.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Rude customers
Fun place too just needs better pay
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GASeptember 6, 2017
When you walk in come in with your mind set on achieving a goal and remember to let nothing get under your skin. If you get mad take breathe and let it go cause you don't it will break you down. That's for any job cause you never know what kind of day you will have. So I guess just be prepared for any and everything
productive and fun work place
Cook (Current Employee) –  Valdosta, GASeptember 6, 2017
It was amazing working for churches it fast placed in layed back at the same time just do your job in get out thats how i have managed to get there in do what i have to do to move to the next level