Church's Chicken

Church's Chicken Employer Reviews

work
Cashier (Former Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 23, 2015
The typical day at work was selling chickens products.
I learned to calculate lots of numbers on my head. The hardest part of the job was the heat.
Not the best
Crew Member& Shift Leader (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: meals were always free
Cons: no room for advancement
Challenging work environment where I learned a lot of patience and how to work in a fast-paced atmosphere and still achieve maximum productivity. However, management was less than desirable. There were often things in the store that were not repaired because of the cost or we were often times left without necessary supplies because they were too expensive.
Great work place and facility
Cook (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Great place to work to balance job and life with. Typical day is faced paced but at least your never bored. co workers are great and management is awesome.
workable
Cashier, Cook (Former Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: no we had to pay for lunch
Cons: 30 minute breaks an no healthcare
A typical day at work clocking in counting my drawer down greeting my customers smile an make sure every one order is correct an even if I'm feeling down still make my customers feel good.

I learned working in a fast food restaurant you have to have patience an you have to learn how to work with people that give you a hard time an no matter what never let anyone steal your joy.

Management was not very good our manager has a bad attitude an she take her problems out on everyone else.

My co-workers I love them i am a people person an my co-workers make my day they are so helpful an they love working as a team.

The hardest part of the job was the easiest part of the job just go with the flow an get through the day.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers
A ok place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Salem, NCFebruary 14, 2015
Its a chicken restaurant, so of course depending on location a typical day will be busy from start to finish. for unknown reasons you get a lot of bad attitudes when dealing with large crowds and chicken.
Productive And Fun WorkPlace
Cashier (Former Employee), 7307 FM 1604 NW San Antonio, TX 78249February 2, 2015
It was a nice and fun place to work at. benefits were minimal but overall a great experience to be able to work there with a good crew and management
a ok place to work
GM (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJanuary 30, 2015
I feel that company does not take care of you 100%.. they need more people running the company abd it would run better..the onwers never came to the store and it seems like they didnt care about the staf
Learn alot here!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pomona, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I learn so many things that a restaurant need to be when inspection came and also learn a lots of things about food and what was right or wrong with everything around the restaurant. The co-worker are every good worker there. Hardest was rush hour! what I enjoy were the worker there they help you when they could!
fun place to work while vibing to some music
Cashier/Pivot (Former Employee), Sumter, SCJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: none for me at this job
The thought of knowing that my face was the first one people would see in the morning was the light of my day. Working with the public is like a privilege to me because me wanting to get to know people and there work ethics is a plus.
It was not a good productive work place
Prep Cook (Former Employee), Athens, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
At this job it was a lot of fighting, arguing our boss didn't make schedule as should. They always call people in at the last minute
Good work place, always busy
Shift Supervisor/Cashier (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2015
The morning shift is just getting ready for lunch rush, which gets really busy. I learned how to deal with different people, like my co-workers and the customers. The job necessarily isn't hard once you get it, is dealing with the customers.
Very friendly work environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: hot on hot days
I enjoyed working for this company I gained lots of knowledge and skills to use in other careers to further myself and be more than just a Cashier employee.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), denton, TXJanuary 3, 2015
high turnover poor employee relations
Cashier/Cook/ Team Trainer (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: learned to cook
Cons: no benefits
high turnover , no acknowledgement of job well done, no benefits for being with company
fun work place with lots of amazing personalities
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Myrtle Ave Eureka,CAJanuary 2, 2015
A typical day at work would be me opining the store, prepping all the food for the day by the time my cook made it there by 9am. then my cook and I would open the store at 10 am after he had made a few batches of chicken. At 11:30am my cashier for front counter would be there. We would work as a team to get our costumers in and out as fast and as happy as we possible could. I would say that the hardest part of the job was only having three people to work with including myself for most of the day. shift change was at 4pm and I had to have my draws counted down, required change for the next shift, and bank deposit made from the day before. Before leaving I had to make sure that my crew had cleaned, stocked and sanitized the whole store before they left or I would have to do it before I left.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be interacting with the costumers and enjoying the company of my coworkers who were all grate..
don't like it at all.its nasty
cashier cook (Former Employee), Smyrna, GADecember 22, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: short breaks
its not good working there at all.very dirty.people are not satisfied
church's job
Cashier (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 18, 2014
It was a horrible job. I learned a lot from this job. Management was not professional but it gave me a chance to work independently so I liked working there. I learned how to handle a lot of customer complaints. This job taught what I was not looking for in a job or career. We had no breaks people never showed up for work and I didn't want to work there but I needed the money.
Fun Workplace
Cashier/Fry Cook (Former Employee), Newark, NJDecember 16, 2014
Pros: remarkable people
Cons: not enough hours
I truly enjoyed working at this job because I was able to expand my horizons and improve my communication skills.

1 2 3 4 5

About Church's Chicken

This company has several places fried-chicken worshipers can flock to. Cajun Operating Company owns and operates Church's Chicken, – Read more

Church's Chicken Salaries