Church & Dwight Co., Inc.

Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Employee Reviews

Lean Organization
Marketing (Current Employee), Ewing, NJJuly 20, 2015
Pros: bonuses and stock options
Cons: overwork due to lean organizational structure
Church & Dwight is a great place to start your career if you are looking for exposure to many parts of product management since the organization is very lean. It is a very flat organization, once you become a Brand manager there isn't much upward mobility
Great Place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Ewing, NJMay 29, 2015
Great place to work, senior management are all down to earth great people. Only downside are the health care benefits. Summer Hours on Fridays are a perk.
High preforming and fast moving organization
Regulatory Affairs (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMay 26, 2015
Fast-paced environment with a core competency of being able to deal with ambiguity on a daily basis. Strong performance on Wall Street and bonuses every year in the last 7 years, even in down-trodden economy. Lead shareholder of sales for most power brands. Company sponsored activities at Arm & Hammer Park.
Fun place to work with great co-workers and management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), York, PAApril 19, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers
Cons: No benifits
Fast paced work environment where I learned many different jobs throughout the facility. I also learned to work very well as part of a team. Able to have fun on the job while working in the warehouse as well as working fast and getting all tasks for the day complete.
Nice place to work
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Victorville, CAMarch 6, 2015
THis was a very rewarding job with a lot of benefits and learning experiences. I would recommend this place to anyone. If you wanna know more look up their website.
A great place to work, learn, and earn
Quality Control Chemist (Current Employee), Harrisonville, MOMarch 5, 2015
I don't have anything to add, any questions about my job I will answer in the interview. great place to work. I am getting paid to learn an analytical technique I've never performed before.
excellent place to work
Replenishment analyst (Current Employee), Rogers, ARFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: team meeting wonderful get together
Excellent place to work ,wonderful management,I enjoyed my time at this place since i was a contractor for just 6 months i was not able to continue i will miss this place
Busy place to work with overtime available
Technical Line Operator (Current Employee), York, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: bonuses and poduct giveaways
I work with great people on my shift and have learned a lot about the operation of the machines. There are days when the machines are difficult to keep running.
good benefits
RBC C Operator (Current Employee), old fort, ohioFebruary 17, 2015
This company offers good benefits and 401K plans to their employees. The company provides uniforms for their workers and has a decent working facility.
Making a difference at Target
National Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 29, 2015
At Target I called on the following Departments:
D49-Shave
D245-Planning and Protection
D3-Cleaning Chemicals
D261-Baking

My key goals with each department were conducting JPB Goals and Objectives, Forecasting, Strategic Planning, Marketing strategy & Execution and internal/external negotiating.

Target would call me the "Problem Solver and Go to Person!

Achieved 3 Vendor of the Year Awards with 3 different companies.

I have coached and mentored and supervised both internal employees and Target Buying Team Members!
great people
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), York, PADecember 29, 2014
The people I worked with at Church & Dwight made the job very enjoyable. I loved the work I did there, as it included additional aspects of Accounting besides the Accounts Payable role. I would have stayed if my husband had not accepted a promotion to another state.
Great place to work.
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, CODecember 2, 2014
I generated MTD/QTD/YTD sales and shipping reports via the company's ERP system, JD Edwards and Microsoft Office applications. Customer accounts included Costco, Sam’s, Target, and others representing $240 million in annual revenues.
Routed inbound and outbound freight via TMS Lean Logistics. Used multiple modes of transportation LTL, TL and intermodal, from distribution centers and manufactures nationwide for several high profile customers.
never enough hours/favoritism
Production line worker (Current Employee), Harrisonville, MONovember 10, 2014
they pick and choose who works and who gets sent home. constantly on your feet. sometimes just standing in one spot and not moving very far. lot of bending, lifting.
A good place to start out if Manufacturing is what you want.
Blend Operator (Current Employee), Vancouver, WASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: a paycheck every two weeks.
Cons: no where to advance in my department.
Physically Demanding!
How vitamins supplements are made.
Descent management.
Fun crew to work with.
Lifting, stooping, twisting.
Getting off work.
Successful Company with strong brands and products that people value.
Machine operator, Quality (Former Employee), Colonial Heights, VAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: positive experiensive.
Professional environment where the work you do has a direct impact on what matters to the company, customers, and employers.
it is a unfair place to work
Line Tech (Current Employee), Lakewood, NJAugust 2, 2014
Pros: not much
Cons: drama
Supply my line, get the orders out, change over the machines, get ready for the next job. I learned a lot from the mechanic i work with. the people i work with are hit and miss. the hardest part of my job is not quitting from all the unnecessary drama. the best part is when i get to leave
Really nice company
Brand Management Internship- Arm & Hammer (Former Employee), Ewing, NJJuly 21, 2014
Very nice culture, employees are extremely nice. They invest heavily in employee development
Steady work
Shipping Lead / Apprentice Fabricator (Former Employee), Harrisonville, MOJune 23, 2014
Pros: free product
Cons: horible hours
Great pay and benefits, poor management on the uper leval. Clean work place, and good co-workers
Good job and ability to advance
Manager - Sr. Siebel Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 11, 2014
Pros: get to wear jeans
Got to utilize my leadership skills and build teams that enjoyed coming to work.
production of laundry soap
Line Operator (Current Employee), Harrisonville, MOMay 15, 2014
Pros: free product
Cons: work to life balance isnt great i spend well over 50% of my time at work
The hardest part of the job is changing the machines over for a different size. The management is excellent for my shift but overall it could use some work. My colleagues are great easy to get along with and hard working. I have learned how to operate and trouble shoot various types of machines. I really enjoy the competitiveness throughtout the company.

1 2 3

About Church & Dwight Co., Inc.

Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one – Read more

Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Salaries