Church Services Employee Reviews

church
Voulenteer (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CASeptember 19, 2017
I helped out with a church class as volunteer work and I really enjoyed being around the kids. I loved the teacher she was always so nice she had gave me a review on how my outcome was and how well I interacted with the children.
Church Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2017
If there is one word to describe working this job, i would describe it as productive. I kept me busy though extremely bored. The most enjoyable part of the job the hours.
Job is for experience techs with all of their tools
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2017
If i would of known all the stuff i would be doing i would of asked for more pay. Not a bad company just not for anyone who is new to field or someone looking to advanced skills.
Good company
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 12, 2017
Excellent company to work for, management allows you to work independently and on your own pace, granted that daily and weekly targets are meet. Enjoy visiting job sites and inspecting the work being done by the crews. work hours are very confortable and no weekends, unless there was a delay in work were ever required.

Hardest part of the job was managing workers and crews, multiple personalities and everyone wanting to do the work the way they want. selecting a foreman to shape up the crews was always a challenge.
Pros
Great company to work for.
Cons
heavily dependent on sales
Very revenue driven.
Master Electrician/ electrical supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 31, 2017
Multiple changes in management and very revenue driven. Hours of work week vary depending upon call volume, making it very difficult to budget for household income.
Great People to work with
HVAC & Commercial Services Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 6, 2017
Company needs to decide from the C Suite what it wants to be. 3 CEO's hired and fired in less than one year.

Leadership void and unwillingness to listen to the front line staff.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Leadership
Great to work with a lot of responsibilites. Great JOB!
Warehouse Manager and office manager (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 5, 2017
Manage inventories, manage workers on the field.. deliver materials to active work destinations. Prepare shipments and track receiving orders and invoices.
Pros
being in contact with everyone, clients, co workers buisnesses
Enjoy coming to work every day.
Sales Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 23, 2015
Fast paced, upbeat and fun place to work. The people are by far the most enjoyable part of the job. In addition to working hard and demonstrating strong work ethics we all shared humor on the job as well. There is opportunity not only to gain new skills, as in any job, but to grow personally by example. This is a company I would like to retire with. Unfortunately tenured staff have recently been demoted, others are leaving the company, and others were let go. They are in a period of significant change as well as the challenge of financial short comings to investors.
Pros
Work atmosphere and employee relations.
Cons
Current company upheaval.
Very NICE People
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2015
The people at Church Services were very nice to work for. They were understanding on days that i needed off for a funeral and worked around my other job i held at the same time.
C Minus for Church
Plumbing (Former Employee) –  HoustonMarch 1, 2014
Worked for Church for over a year and I would give them a rating of C Minus.

I was in the field and was either worked to death or in trouble with my boss, co-workers, or dispatchers. The dispatcher is in charge of your time and sometimes they lose track of you or have you drive too far out of your way. You will attend a 7:00 Meeting every few weeks and are not paid to dive there and of course you better be there on time. Management has many dirty secrets.

On the positive side I will say I made pretty good money and earned every penny.

They have investors that make all the money and the workers and management are left to fight over all the scraps that may fall from the table. It is dog eat dog and everyone is in it for themselves. Sure the preach teamwork but since there is no real trust it will not work at a certain level.

I have moved on and suggest you do to unless you really need the work and live on the west side of town.
Pros
Place to start learning the trade
Cons
Too many chiefs
Warning!!! Horrible company
A/R Specialist, Biller, Purchasing Clerk (Former Employee) –  HoustonFebruary 11, 2014
This was a horrible upside down place to work for!! I would never want my pet to work for this PLACE! I get annoyed whenever I drive by this place!!!!! If you LOVE working like a slave no matter your race and can not get your work done due to someone always interrupting you (interim CFO/ annoying stalker) THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!!!! Kiss your kids good morning and good night when you leave for work

It is all smiles the first week and the second week you will be looking for a new job.....

You well NOT be able to complete your work PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE

* typical work day: trying to complete 2 days worth of work in 8 hours. Oh and the deadlines...hahahaha GOOD LUCK

*what did I learn: NOTHING

*Management: Sucks/ NO support just a bunch of empty promises

* Co* Workers: GOSSIP.... keep your head down

*The hardest part of my job: holding my tongue because management are RUDE

*The most enjoyable part of my job: finally being able to going home (drained) at the end of the night

Just FYI: this is a TEXAS based business only!!! They are not in Florida or N.Y

(I'm speaking from the office prospective I'm not 100 % sure how the employees in the field where taken care of. But there is a high turn around)
Pros
Due to stress: You will become very familiar w/ your bartendar and get discounts
Cons
This is as close to hell as you will get!!!!
Good Company
Office Supervisor/Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2014
Good company to work for just need to place more chances for advancements
Working in this atmosphere is profitable to everyone.
Former Head of Health and Temperance Department (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 25, 2012
It is not a daily and profitable job, but instead spiritual and religious activities pertaining to the growth or advancement of the community. As a board member, you develop your work plan to integrate the system such a way that all staffers can work together harmoniously, whether your department be health, education, or community services. By serving you are served, by teaching you learn. For instance, in the health department, seminar, conference, health fair can be organized weekly, monthly, or yearly. All parties benefit from these enterprises. The management generally is so well that the co-volunteers express most of the time their satisfaction for being part of a church population. The hardest part of the job would be the indifference of those you serve. But, that is rare. The most enjoyable part is to reach the goal targeted, or execute the plan designed, and hear the congregation say thank you, may God bless you.
Service work
Plumbing Department A/R & Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2012
Church Services was a wonderful company to work for. During the time I was employed, the company was small and was just branching out into Pest Control and Electrical Work. I am proud to have been with them during their infancy.