CHURCHS CHICKEN

CHURCHS CHICKEN Employee Reviews

PRODUCTIVE&FAST PACE WORK ENVIROMENT.LEARNED ALOT WITH DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS.I ENJOYED WORKING FOR THIS BUSINESS..
ALL STAR TRAINER (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 30, 2015
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WOULD BE 7DAYS A WEEK THERE..ALWAYS BUSY WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY..I LEARNED THAT CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT,I LEARNED HOW TO DO INVENTORY AND EMPLOYEE SCHEDULES..HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS GETTING EMPLOYEES TO GET TO WK ON TIME.THE FUN PART WAS DEALING WITH ALL MY CUSTOMERS AND MAKING THEM HAPPY..
Productive and friendly work environment
General Manager (Current Employee), Linden, ALApril 16, 2015
Pros: Working with people with different personalities
Cons: Being on salary and having to work way over my required hours sometimes
Here at Church's a typical work day can be somewhat stressful, but I make sure the job is always done properly and in a timely matter. During my time at Church's, I have learned how to manage others, have a better attitude towards others and have respect for everyone who enters our store, including our vendors. While here, I have learned a great deal on being a manger and have advanced to become the general manager. My co-workers and myself all get along well with each other and we know that respecting one another is the key to an excellent and productive work day. Being respectable towards each other is what makes the day go by with ease. For me, our lunch rush is the most enjoyable part of my day because it gets my adrenaline pumping and the day starts flow faster because we are so busy getting our customers in, serving them properly and getting them back to their day. Lunch is when all of our local city workers visit our store and it's just refreshing to see all the hard working, loyal customers spend their lunch breaks with us. This makes me feel very proud because that lets me know that I have done a job well done and that our customers are satisfied with our work.
Well organized fast paced enviorment
Shift Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 1, 2015
Pros: Excellent pay and vaction time
Cons: No breaks
My day consisted of meeting new customers daily. I learned how to become a manager and conduct a well organized team. My co-workers were hilarious and very welcoming. The hardest part was standing up eleven hours each shift and working doubles.The enjoyable part was raising money for march of dimes
productive , fun work lace
Cashier (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: half off lunch
My day starts off prepping food. Once open take orders and make them. Maintain a great personality and positive attitude.
All-Star Trainer
All-Star Trainer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 13, 2015
At Church's was my first job but a simple job, i had to train cooks & Cashiers. This job also play a big part in Food Safety, the GM was hard to deal with but i had a Shift manager name Nieco King who believed in my work ethics. All the Co-Workes was cool
Loved to interact with customers
Team Trainer (Former Employee), Perrine, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: needed better management
I enjoyed my time working for Church's Chicken.
I did have a few issues with how the store was being run by management. all in all it was a very good learning experience for me.
Productive Workplace
Cook, Clean, Etc (Former Employee), Sumter, SCFebruary 18, 2015
I Learn a lot from this job. It gave me the experience i need to move further in the work industry. i would love to work for this company again in the future.
i love this place
Cook/Prep (Current Employee), Macon, GADecember 17, 2014
great place to put people to work there great place to work i had great time working there
productive night manager
Night Manager (Former Employee), arcadia, laNovember 25, 2014
Pros: good boss
manager position, cleaning and making sure employees had everything they needed and made sure everyone stayed in uniform. making sure everything was the right temperature for food. keeping place sanitary, filling out work books.
wonderful environment
Team Leader/ Cashier (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches, free samples
Working at totally hair i loved it i got to learn about different things involving your hair, i was able to interact with customers letting them know which product i felt was the best for their shampoo and conditioner based on what has happened with their hair.
An experience
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Haughton, LANovember 8, 2014
Pros: employees and food
Cons: rude customers
On a typical day I would come in and count all monies for my drawer. I greet every person that comes into the resturant and take their orders. I will prepare their orders and give to the people and with a friendly smile ask them to come back. Nothing was hard about the job. I loved it
Wonderful Envirement
General Manger (Former Employee), Georgetown, SCNovember 6, 2014
Pros: abilities for advancement
Cons: pay is not worth the labor
I really enjoyed working for this company. My management was superb and it allowed me to do my job so much better.
fun workplace
Gen Mgr. (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXOctober 31, 2014
enjoyed meeting new people.

great management support
awesome
Fast pace
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 29, 2014
Pros: half off meals
Cons: raise
Learned how to be an excellent cashier and how to cook and prepare food
wonderful company
Cashier (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAOctober 2, 2014
i had a wonderful boss that was always there to help you and train you to be better and even have a better position
Productive fun work environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 26, 2014
I love my experience working at churches chicken. My co-workers were very professional and funny.The management team very wonderful together and the most enjoyable part i loved about working at church's chicken was i got a chance to interact with different customers,taking orders,greeting customers and making sure customer was satified with thier orders and experience,.
really good food
Cook, Sandwich Station, Cashier (Former Employee), Caguas,PRAugust 21, 2014
best working crew and work place. i learn cook and make sandwiches. The management are great and the co-workers.The hardest part of the work was the merchandise day and clean outs. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff.
Drama Filled Workplace and ALOT of laziness from management
Cashier (Former Employee), Calhoun, GaAugust 13, 2014
Cons: drama, under paid
The Shift leader and general manager are the most laziest people in the restaurant! Stand around and talk all day while employees do the work themselves! Thats why there are always long wait times during the day and alot of complaints! Sad to say about management, but they're management skills SUCK and they're the ones bringing the restaurant DOWN!!
productive training for work force
Cashier (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: lunch break
Cons: short breaks
In the experience of working with the manager and other entry level employees. This job gives the knowledge and skill to prepare you for higher management as-well as the opportunity for work experience to better your self as an upcoming college student or entrepreneur.
easy and fun place to work
Shift Leader/Cashier (Former Employee), Spring, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
you go in and do what you are to do, cook clean and serve customers, not much to it....good part time job to get some kind of job experience, but dont stay there too long and always try to find somthing better.

1 2 3 4

About CHURCHS CHICKEN

Church's ChickenÔ offers franchise opportunities in many countries around the world. Please click here to learn more. – More from ZoomInfo »

CHURCHS CHICKEN Salaries