CHURCHS CHICKEN

CHURCHS CHICKEN Employer Reviews

All-Star Trainer
All-Star Trainer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 13, 2015
At Church's was my first job but a simple job, i had to train cooks & Cashiers. This job also play a big part in Food Safety, the GM was hard to deal with but i had a Shift manager name Nieco King who believed in my work ethics. All the Co-Workes was cool
Loved to interact with customers
Team Trainer (Former Employee), Perrine, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: needed better management
I enjoyed my time working for Church's Chicken.
I did have a few issues with how the store was being run by management. all in all it was a very good learning experience for me.
Productive Workplace
Cook, Clean, Etc (Former Employee), Sumter, SCFebruary 18, 2015
I Learn a lot from this job. It gave me the experience i need to move further in the work industry. i would love to work for this company again in the future.
i love this place
Cook/Prep (Current Employee), Macon, GADecember 17, 2014
great place to put people to work there great place to work i had great time working there
productive night manager
Night Manager (Former Employee), arcadia, laNovember 25, 2014
Pros: good boss
manager position, cleaning and making sure employees had everything they needed and made sure everyone stayed in uniform. making sure everything was the right temperature for food. keeping place sanitary, filling out work books.
wonderful environment
Team Leader/ Cashier (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches, free samples
Working at totally hair i loved it i got to learn about different things involving your hair, i was able to interact with customers letting them know which product i felt was the best for their shampoo and conditioner based on what has happened with their hair.
An experience
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Haughton, LANovember 8, 2014
Pros: employees and food
Cons: rude customers
On a typical day I would come in and count all monies for my drawer. I greet every person that comes into the resturant and take their orders. I will prepare their orders and give to the people and with a friendly smile ask them to come back. Nothing was hard about the job. I loved it
Wonderful Envirement
General Manger (Former Employee), Georgetown, SCNovember 6, 2014
Pros: abilities for advancement
Cons: pay is not worth the labor
I really enjoyed working for this company. My management was superb and it allowed me to do my job so much better.
fun workplace
Gen Mgr. (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXOctober 31, 2014
enjoyed meeting new people.

great management support
awesome
Fast pace
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 29, 2014
Pros: half off meals
Cons: raise
Learned how to be an excellent cashier and how to cook and prepare food
wonderful company
Cashier (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAOctober 2, 2014
i had a wonderful boss that was always there to help you and train you to be better and even have a better position
Productive fun work environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 26, 2014
I love my experience working at churches chicken. My co-workers were very professional and funny.The management team very wonderful together and the most enjoyable part i loved about working at church's chicken was i got a chance to interact with different customers,taking orders,greeting customers and making sure customer was satified with thier orders and experience,.
really good food
Cook, Sandwich Station, Cashier (Former Employee), Caguas,PRAugust 21, 2014
best working crew and work place. i learn cook and make sandwiches. The management are great and the co-workers.The hardest part of the work was the merchandise day and clean outs. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the staff.
Drama Filled Workplace and ALOT of laziness from management
Cashier (Former Employee), Calhoun, GaAugust 13, 2014
Cons: drama, under paid
The Shift leader and general manager are the most laziest people in the restaurant! Stand around and talk all day while employees do the work themselves! Thats why there are always long wait times during the day and alot of complaints! Sad to say about management, but they're management skills SUCK and they're the ones bringing the restaurant DOWN!!
productive training for work force
Cashier (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: lunch break
Cons: short breaks
In the experience of working with the manager and other entry level employees. This job gives the knowledge and skill to prepare you for higher management as-well as the opportunity for work experience to better your self as an upcoming college student or entrepreneur.
easy and fun place to work
Shift Leader/Cashier (Former Employee), Spring, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
you go in and do what you are to do, cook clean and serve customers, not much to it....good part time job to get some kind of job experience, but dont stay there too long and always try to find somthing better.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Shift Manager (Current Employee), calhoun gaJune 22, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere
it is a great place to work every job has their ups and downs but overall it is a good company to work for. my typical day is started with inventory counting safe delegating employees on what they are to do for the day. the hardest part of my job is having to find someone to come in and work at the last minute because either someone did not show up or they called out.
Expedient
Employment History Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 26, 2014
Pros: excellent leadership
Cons: no breaks given to employees
A Very Successful Company to work for on a typical day it is a fast paced environment whereas you must stay customer oriented and focused at all times
Awesome place to work
Shift Leader/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXApril 11, 2014
Pros: meet monthly sales goals get a money grab bag, saftey bonuses.
I would still be at this franchise is our family had not moved. The crew and other management were great.
Easy Job
Mantenimiento, despachador y cocina (Former Employee), PRMarch 27, 2014
it was easy, good and with a great shift, the coworkers were a great team

1 2 3 4

About CHURCHS CHICKEN

Church's ChickenÔ offers franchise opportunities in many countries around the world. Please click here to learn more. – More from ZoomInfo »

CHURCHS CHICKEN Salaries