Cianbro – Mount Storm, WV
- Day to day loading and moving of all types of heavy equipment including cranes, dirt and other heavy construction equipment.
- Complete understanding of all aspects of interstate transit using “low-boy”, step-deck and move-all trailers.
- Able to safely operate the various pieces of equipment on our projects.
- Provide coaching to the jobsite as to how to load a trailer.
- Assist maintenance shop supervision in the day to day operation of the facility and personnel when not on the road.
- Responsible for performing an operational and pre and post-trip inspections on trucks of all sizes.
- CDL A License
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must be able to run various construction equipment (i.e. loader/excavator).
- S/he must pay attention to detail, be a self-starter, and be able to communicate effectively with clients and peers.
- Prior logging experience is a plus.
Cianbro is an employee owned, tobacco-free, equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, veterans and individuals with physical or mental disabilities.