Ciber Employee Review

Not bad
Senior Java (Current Employee) –  OrlnadoFebruary 24, 2014
Management can be better but overall it's a good company.
In the middle of restructuring so there are some issues now.

Other Ciber Employee Reviews

Client matters more than employee
Web Content Specialist-Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIDecember 3, 2017
Company did not protect employees from caustic work environment with client. Helpful in relocation but poor onboarding process. Poor compensation and benefits.
Pros
Helpful in relocation
Cons
Poor job of protecting employees from client abuse
Consultant
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 16, 2017
* CIBER used to be an excellent company to work for. Very responsive, great benefits, good people to work with. The company went bankrupt, and HTC Global purchased it. HTC Global removed all incentives, and ignores its employees.

* Of the scant PTO you are allotted, you are expected to take National Holidays, and any other days your client may close. If you work in the US, that means ~8 days of your PTO is used, before you even begin the year.

* Since my CIBER supervisor left, I have heard from my HTC Global supervisor once, via group email, to introduce himself. I've heard nothing since.

* I do not expect any performance reviews. I certainly don't expect any raises or bonuses. The bonus promised by CIBER was never paid out by HTC.

* 401K match sounds promising, but when you find out what the cap is, it's absurd. You might as well open a savings account, for the return you'll get.

Do yourself a favor. Unless you are desperate for a paycheck, look elsewhere.
Cons
No PTO. 401K matching cap is absurd.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ciber. Our community is ready to answer.