Project Manager (Current Employee) – Pittsburgh, PA – November 16, 2017
* CIBER used to be an excellent company to work for. Very responsive, great benefits, good people to work with. The company went bankrupt, and HTC Global purchased it. HTC Global removed all incentives, and ignores its employees.
* Of the scant PTO you are allotted, you are expected to take National Holidays, and any other days your client may close. If you work in the US, that means ~8 days of your PTO is used, before you even begin the year.
* Since my CIBER supervisor left, I have heard from my HTC Global supervisor once, via group email, to introduce himself. I've heard nothing since.
* I do not expect any performance reviews. I certainly don't expect any raises or bonuses. The bonus promised by CIBER was never paid out by HTC.
* 401K match sounds promising, but when you find out what the cap is, it's absurd. You might as well open a savings account, for the return you'll get.
Do yourself a favor. Unless you are desperate for a paycheck, look elsewhere.