CIBT Visas, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 16, 2018
This business was just disorganized. They were all over the place with their companies policies which I found counter productive and also I felt restricted as Customer Rep in doing their job efficiently. This place had leadership problem.
Pros
Cons
Hostile environment
Don’t bother working here
Visa and Passport Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 13, 2018
I have never worked in such an Unprofessional environment before in my life. The management is so unprofessional, all they do is lock themselves in the director’s office, gossip about the employees, you see them pointing fingers and laughing at employees while these employees are struggling with their jobs. No advancement in this company, don’t bother applying here, they are the worst. They have no compassion and form of structure going on in this organization. It makes me wonder why they are still in business, everything is overpriced and all they care about is money.
Pros
Cons
Lack of structure and compassion
Unpleasant, poor management, stressful because of no training, no potential for growth
Visa and Passport Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 10, 2018
No growth potential, company and management do not value employees, all they care about is to make money. That's why company has a high turnover.
Employees have to work years to get a dollar raise.
I would rather not review this company
Visa & Passport Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 1, 2018
I would rather not review this company. I have nothing to contribute to a person's perception of the company. It is something that should be experienced.
Cons
Stay to yourself and do your job
Visa and Passport Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2017
Customers are going to be customers anywhere you go. The management is cool but watch who your talking to because everybody is not your friend. Do your job and your wont have any problems.
easy going work area
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 7, 2014
A typical day at work began with opening and submitting postal packages. As well as speaking with applicants and providing exceptional customer service.
Pros
health benefits
Awesome
Visas and Passport Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 12, 2013
This company is simply awesome. It is a very good place to grow. The job is rewarding and the staff-morale is high.
Pros
Technology