CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's Pizza Employee Reviews

First Job
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJune 25, 2015
Pros: free food lax environment
Cons: unorganized, no raises
Working there is a good place to start but don't expect to move up in the job. Raise are almost never given out, the only reason i got one is so that i won't leave because all of my co-workers we're leaving and i was the last original person left. the management is unorganized but very laid back. the schedule is very flexible to accommodate a school schedule.
Productive and satisfactory of all customers and employees.
Manager in Training (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Free pizza, management opportunity
Cons: low pay, no appreciation for extra work, only 1 day off weekly
As a manager in training, my objectives are to ensure that all employees are assigned a position and working efficiently as a team. I make sure that all guests are taken care of properly and happy with their visits. I complete a daily check list before and after our lunch rush, and also make our daily deposits to the bank. I pull in extra hours when needed. On our busy days, it can get stressful at times. We may have upset customers with negative attitudes, but I will try everything in my power to make sure the customer leaves satisfied. The most enjoyable part of this job is when a customer acknowledges my great customer service.
It was a fun job!
Waitress (Former Employee), Panama City, FLJune 22, 2015
I had a great time working there.
I made friend.
I loved the work environment.
They were tough but fair.
Reasonable people.
Productive and Fun workplace
Cashier and Stocker (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 21, 2015
Amazing group of people to work with, so much to learn about the restaurant business. Great management. Very clean environment and is family-oriented.
Great first job!
Shift Leader, Cook, Cashier (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJune 19, 2015
This was my first job and I worked here for 10 years. I loved every minute of it. I would recommend this job to any person wanting to learned teamwork skills and multi tasking. It is fast paced but easy to catch on to.
Work experience
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Oglethorpe, GAJune 17, 2015
Pros: interaction with people
Cons: no breaks
It was my first job growing up, and I learned a lot about how to conduct myself at work. It made me realize how hard I needed to work to do well their.
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gainesville, TXJune 16, 2015
Pros: People and Faces
Cons: Benefits
Never had anything bad to say about the actual work. Yes, the long hours were sometimes problematic but that was how the work week went.
fun work place, and great friendly people
Cashier/Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee), Hammond, LAJune 15, 2015
Pros: free lunch, friends, cheap
Cons: not many workers means more work for us, not alot of pay, no discounts
Cici's Pizza has a wonderful work space, its fun but serious. it helps you start learning responsibility as a young adult. The people their are friendly and caring. the bosses are laid back and joking but strict.
It's great for a first job.
franchis owner/operator
Franchise Owner and Operator (Current Employee), Jackson, TNJune 11, 2015
Franchise owner/operator. Developed Key employees.
Responsible for all aspects of running a business. Wrote schedules, maintained payroll. Developed budgets, Was my own HR deoartment
Rugged and intimate dining pizzeria with good customer service
Guest greeter/Cashier/cut-stock (Former Employee), Dallas Tx Retail RdJune 8, 2015
Pros: free buffet on days of work
Cons: no benefits
Utilized advanced customer service and communication skills to cater to our wonderful guests. Tackled any other area that needed attention as according to our managers and store protocol at the appropriate and given time
CiCi pizza
General Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCMay 31, 2015
Pros: Good work eniviroment. team work, benefits good
Cons: not enough managers
This place was great to work at, good benefits, was more like a family, everybody worked together. The boss was awesome, great listner if you had a issue
Fun workplace
Regional Manager (Former Employee), Plainfield, ILMay 26, 2015
Pros: had good advancment
Cons: no breaks, closed down
Set everything up for the day to day operations. Learned how to do scheduling for about 30 employees. Over see 3 locations. Hardest part of the job was making sure people showed up for their shift. Most enjoyable part is making every guest that came in feel like they were apart of a family
Fun Workplace, No Room For Growth
Cashier, Cook, Cut, Bus (Current Employee), Columbia, SCMay 25, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Never Learned New Things
Working for them was really enjoyable. The coworkers were amazing and so easy to get along with. They weren't really open to teach you new positions so you get really bored really fast.
Loved this job; Good learning experience.
Buffet Server (Former Employee), Waxahachie, TXMay 24, 2015
Great managers, wonderful General Manager. Great staff, lots of regulars. Many good memories at this place. Very busy on the weekends.
Stressful, Un-professional.
Guest Greeter (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCMay 21, 2015
Pros: Great Pizza for low price
Cons: short breaks, long hours, low-pay for the amount of stress.
Employment is OK, except for the unprofessional level of the whole Establishment. Food is good. On occasion it feels slacking.
Productive with respectful employees
Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee), Southaven, MSMay 19, 2015
Pros: $2.00 to eat at the buffet and tips from time to time.
Cons: More people being hired lead to two days a week for me.
A typical day of work was messy and took constant clean up, due to the high amount of people that ate at Cici's Pizza. I learned how to handle stressful situations and the management of Cici's was pretty good. The employees may have questioned decisions from time to time, but they were not terrible at managing. The co-workers were a joy to work with and very sociable, the hardest part of the job was having to keep up with the business at night time and attempt to restock the dining room as well. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers.
Productive.
Guest Greeter (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 12, 2015
It was fairly busy. I was always taking care of the guest, making sure the salad and pasta bars were full, answering phone, and helping out with the pizza buffet or other jobs that needed to be done.
Fun and laid back place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Chillicothe, OHMay 6, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: It went bankrupt
Management was great,so were my co-workers. It was pretty easy job. I was a cashier and help the manager.Teamwork was never a problem.
Tiring Work Place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXMay 5, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: Rude Co-workers
Working at Cici's was very rewarding as my first job; however, the hardest part of working there was the co-workers did not help one another and were very rude. I loved our customers. I learned many do's and dont's.
Cashier, Customer Service
Cashier (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 4, 2015
A typical day at Cici's Pizza was very busy. People love buffets and there was always lots of people. I learned patience while working at Cici's Pizza and also how to take and place an order in Spanish. I had the best manager. He was very understanding in making sure my schedule never conflicted with my ability to play sports while in high school. My co-workers were great. They made the job fun when the restaurant was so packed it almost stressed me out. This job was very easy going. There was no hard part. The most enjoyable part was being cashier and being able to interact with the customers. I always got complimented on my manners and professionalism.

1 2 3 4 5

About CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's pleases penny pinchers and pizzaholics alike. CiCi Enterprises operates and franchises about 650 CiCi's Pizza restaurants – Read more

CiCi's Pizza Salaries