CiCi's Pizza Employee Reviews

Good Starter.
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Southaven, MSAugust 24, 2015
I learned a lot about multi-tasking and working with others. The management was helpful and understanding. The co workers were all about the team.
good for first job and gainig experience
Cashier (Former Employee), Madison HeightsAugust 21, 2015
Pros: free food and gainig experience
Cons: management sucked
Handled cash at register. buffed tables. serviced customers. keep a neat work area. I learned how to make sure that he customer is satisfied and how to handle cash.
I loved working here and wish i hadnt left
Team Member (Former Employee), Huber Heights, OHAugust 18, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Cons: not a lot of breaks
Cicis is a amazing place to work. the management is fantastic and everyone is so friendly. I regret leaving but I had to at the time due to complications..
Fun work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gallatin, TNAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Free or cheap lunch prices depending on hours worked that shift
Cons: No health care provided
This is a Fast pace work environment
flexible hours weekly
No health care provided.
if you work over 8 hours you receive free lunch for the day. otherwise half off price.
Poor management skills too many problems
Cashier (Former Employee), Kernersville, North CarolinaAugust 13, 2015
Pros: No comment
Cons: No comment
The management where all family members, had no control over losses and no idea of how to run a restaurant business. all I know was that I was being hired for cashier and ended up just attending the pizza bar and cash register when no one was available.
Was a fun atmosphere, lots of energy and positive thinking.
Dish Washer. (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Lunches were free but you were limited to 4 - 6 pieces of pizza unless you ate all of it.
Cons: Parents would be ungrateful for your hard work, no one would think before they grabbed their food.
My very first job.

A typical day was me coming into work, punching in and reporting to my manager. He then would indulge me on today's goals and status of the kitchen. I then would go get an empty garbage can, fresh clean bag, and empty the dishes into the sink. Go collect the dishes from tables and make sure that tables are fresh and ready to go. Then I would clean and set all dishes up to go through the dish washer and stack them up outside of the buffet. After work I would wash and squeegee the floors.

I learned that working at a buffet is awesome but is a huge waste of food.

My managers were fun and uplifting, they would talk to you and offer advice whenever you needed them to.

Co-workers were roughly the same but not quite as happy go lucky.

Hardest part of the job was keeping up with all of the kids and parties, bigger messes, more wasted food, and people waiting at the door.

Most enjoyable part of the day was sitting at lunch watching kids be happy running around. I am happy with this being my first job.
great first job
greeter and stocker as well as many other duties (Former Employee), southaven msAugust 12, 2015
i loved working here. the envirement was amazing it was alittle fast pace at time the management was great i recomend this placeto anyone
great first job
Shift Leader/Cook (Former Employee), west palm beachAugust 11, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: no advancement
if you need a first job and still in school. this place is for you. If u want to get your early start on customer service and management.
Excellent place forn young people.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cleburne, TXAugust 7, 2015
Pros: free lunch.
Cons: one short break
The Cici's manager is possibly one of the most hardworking, honest men I have ever met. The expectations are fair, and while it may be an entry food related job, the manager goes above and beyond to keep employee moral up
Fun workplace
Lead Cook (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 6, 2015
Fun and engaging workplace that challenged me to work in a team as well as work on my leadership skills all the while making delicious pizza.
A lot of fun from Cici's
Head Cook / chef (Current Employee), Naples, FLAugust 4, 2015
I learned a lot of things from Cici's Pizza. My co-workers are really good and the hardest part in the job the oven is really hot sometimes but I enjoy it.. The most enjoyable part in the job the managers are really cool they always ask if you ok...and each month new Pizza comes out and fresh buffet all the co-workers are respectful and friendly.
very fast-paced
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Corona, CAAugust 3, 2015
I've enjoyed learning the positions and getting to know all my coworkers. This is the perfect job for college students. Flexible schedules and very productive.
Jobs At Cicis
CASHIER (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLAugust 3, 2015
typical day at work is fast and youll always smell bad.
what i learned is that i have to work all the positions and be a fast learner.
managers are whatever.
co-workers are funny and mostly 95% cubans.
the hard part about the job, the customers feel like its too expensive to pay for a pizza buffet and there goes the missunderstandings.
most enjoyable part about the job, you get to eat whatever you want.
Not my cup of tea
Cashier/Greeter (Former Employee), Davenport, FLJuly 23, 2015
I hated working here. Working there for minimum wage to deal with customers being cheap over a place that is already a cheap place to eat compared to nicer dine in restaurants was not my cup of tea.
Great Place
Manager (Current Employee), Hampton, VAJuly 23, 2015
I moved up in the company. But when i was a team member there we had a lot of fun. We were and are like a big family. I was apart of the team that worked when they first reopened and its been and is a great experience for everyone that gets the opportunity to join.
produvtive
Dishwasher/Busser (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2015
typical day at CiCi's was although busy at times - enjoyable due to it being a family environment. respectful because my co-workers were helpful in times of need. The hard part was having to close the restuarant and working longer than expected although the most enjoyable part was getting to build a respectable report with management
good employees
General Manager (Current Employee), Cookeville, TNJuly 23, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: low pay
no benefits, no structure, the opinion of the owner vs. the corporate.The success of a company is its ability to provide consistant, quality food , and you can not do that if the franchise owner controls all aspects of the buisness, because they will cut corners to make the end meet
It was okay.
Cashier (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Free pizza, salad, and desserts, lovely employees, funny customers
Cons: Weird boss, no benefits
I usually worked second shift, so I would come in around noon. I would wash my hands. Then, I would restock the salad and make sure everything was completely fresh and ready for the guests to eat. Then I would stand around, washing the counters while waiting for customers that I could greet when they walk in the door. I learned that I should not let anyone walk over me just because I am a female. I learned the correct way that women should be treated by managers. The reason I say this job was "okay", is because it was just that. It was not fabulous or a tremendous job to have. I did enjoy parts of my job, but mostly, I dreaded coming to work because I was not comfortable with the way my boss treated me or any of the female workers. The hardest part of this job was lifting heavy boxes. I enjoyed the people and karaoke night on Saturdays!
Gained experience with customer service.
Cashier (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2015
The hours for me were late for being in high school and the management made me feel uncomfortable but continued with work due to financial situations.
work at cicis pizza was grate
Pizza Cook, Waiter, Waitress, Kitchen Help (Former Employee), Georgia,CartersvilleJuly 21, 2015
Job was in GA,Cartersville 30121.
i think its a good place to work.
the managment team was very respectful.
the Customers where all nice.
the own was a helper.