CiCi's Pizza Employee Reviews

not good buddy
Bus Boy/Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 18, 2017
this place is stinky. just plain bad get it out of my face with its wasteful food junk i can't stand it. gross stuff dude i don't want it in my life no mo u know what i mean
Cici's Pizza is a great place to work for.
Dishwasher/Busser (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLAugust 17, 2017
The workers are not snotty. They believe in helping one another. One time while I was working at Cici's it was extemely packed and instead of my co workers leaving me alone in my work area they chose to be leaders and kept the restaurant moving smoothly.
Enjoyable job that requires physical stamina
General Service (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNAugust 15, 2017
General service in Cici's pizza meant that I was a busser who maintained the cleanliness of the dining area all throughout the day, as well as picking up dishes and taking them to the dish washing area. At this job, I learned customer service skills. The hardest part of the job would be having to maintain your strength and stamina for the duration of long hours. My favorite part of this job was being able to interact with all different kinds of customers in a positive way.
Pros
Tips, free food during breaks
Cons
Lots of stamina required
Poor
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 14, 2017
Poor job, hilarious management, sad excuse for food service, stressful work when handling foods and customers and their kids. Just a sad regretful experience altogether.
Its fun because of the hockey table they have
CASHIER, WAITRES (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJAugust 10, 2017
The management team is not efficient or good at all. the preferences with certain employees were pretty obvious. some customers were really rude, but the employees are really nice people
Simple Job
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALAugust 10, 2017
Real dummy job show up, work, clean leave
Little chance to move up
I everyone does their job life will be so much easier
Upside is they let you eat for free
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAAugust 9, 2017
It is a good place to work, fun environment to work in. Slow pace besides peak hours (lunch/dinner). Working birthday parties is always fun. enjoyed training new employees.
Pros
free food
Cons
no paid time off or benefits
Meet new friend and get alone with my coworker
Janitor (Former Employee) –  University Heights, CAAugust 9, 2017
Clean the table and game room fix the boxes for the pizza to go out. The job is a good job and it a fast past and i likely working with my coworkers i work as a team work
Pros
Eat there for free
Cons
1 hour of back
It's a fun work place
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2017
At Cici's Pizza it was very balanced and things only got fast paced when it was lunch time or dinner time. And if you work e their and was use to it then it wasn't a big deal to you. Cici's Pizza is a very good place to work if you are new to the employment and jobs.
Pros
Breaks, lunches, free pizza on your break
fun while it lasted
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIAugust 2, 2017
worked here for 7 years and loved it. I left due to a new owner and to many bad changes from corporate. Was becoming to stressful and hard to keep up with always introducing new pizzas and changing how the place operated
good place for a first time worker
Cashier (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79924July 31, 2017
they wouldn't work with my schedule amd they'd only give me a day a week if i needed days off that week. thats is the reason i resigned. i thought they'd work woth my schedule but they didnt and they'd punish me with a day.
Pros
free lunch
Fun Job, poor pay
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 30, 2017
I worked there for about six years, and pretty much learned how to do all the positions. Cashier, cook, cut, stretch, prep, etc. I liked working there because it's very fast paced and I love pizza. However, the pay is not enough for all the work they can make you do.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
bad pay
good place to grow
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDJuly 29, 2017
i started as a cashier at cici's an then i was trained to be s shift leader. cici's is a really nice place to grow and learn. i really enjoyed working there and interacting with costumers.
Good Employer
Above Restaurant Leader (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 28, 2017
A good company that has a unique brand positioning. The future is secure but also uncertain for the brand as they seek to evolve. Fantastic legacy franchisees but limited new candidates present themselves to help grow the brand.
Pros
National Advertising
Cons
Does not typically promote from within
Poor work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  South lakeland floridaJuly 26, 2017
You get no raises no brakes no appreciation. You work you butt off for almost nothing. Management is horrible moving up the chain just makes the problem worse since it's all family owned and operated. Drug's in the work place and the violance. Definitely not a place I would ever wish to work again.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No breaks, no raise
Fun place to work
Busing tables/ Cook / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 26, 2017
The job was easy, the customers was sort of nice. The workers always had me smiling and I enjoyed going to work every day I got to work. The hard part was moving the tables to clean at night before going home.
Pros
Free food
Cons
no benefits
i did not enjow working there
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2017
most of my work day would involve washing dishes, if you get a job as a disher, BUY BOOTS! your shoes and soche will be soaked otherwise. if you dont like the smell or feel of wet food on your hands, do not apply.
Pros
free food
Cons
great managment, great hours, and time off when you need it
Cici's Pizza
Cut Stock (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJuly 24, 2017
A typical work day consists of managing the buffet in order to hace customer satisfaction up to par, along with keeping the work area clean and attractive.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Unreliable team
Summer job
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, TXJuly 21, 2017
Great place to work for a college student who has the summer off and is looking to make some pocket change before the school year begins. Management is pretty reasonable with scheduling you hours and working around your schedule.
Pros
half off meals
Too serious and not very fun
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 20, 2017
I often felt like I was not welcomed when I worked at Cici's Pizza. The other employees were not very helpful, especially when I was still new. They also stopped letting me know the days I was supposed to work and when I would call I was told the manager would get a hold of me, but he never did. I even tried to call the manager and left a few voicemails, but my calls were never returned. Also, on days I worked 8 hours I was told I would get an hour break, but they were always between 20-45 minutes.
Pros
Friendly customers
Cons
unwelcoming employees, breaks cut short