Cicis Pizza Employee Reviews in United States

Fun Work Enviroment, Great people.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXJanuary 31, 2016
Entering work with casual greetings. Get the lay out of the days responsibilities. Keep busy with nice interacted guest. Hardest part is to adapt to a new environment. The most enjoyable past is interactions with guests.
Pros
Discounts. promotions. raises.
Cons
no benefits
Productive and wonderful with service.
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSFebruary 16, 2016
You basically clean the place or serve food to the customers. Cleaning is wonderful to clean places and your room. Manager told us our pros and cons. My co-workers were also interns from my school. The hard part was making the space spotless. I mostly like the part where we make pizza and help with service.
Pros
Free make your own pizza
Cons
Being very spotless
Food service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXApril 11, 2016
Food service job. This job left little room for advancement and no benefits. The insurance package was nonexistent. This company had problems with management.
Pros
First Job
Cons
Healthcare
busy but unorgnised with very little pay
stock/Buffett worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCMay 1, 2015
I enjoyed the customer service work experience. everyday I came into work nothing was in the right place and the employees around me were not motivated like I was. I was always the person bringing everyone else's sprits up. I felt like they relied on me to keep the work going. i was very reliable but the weight on my shoulder was to heavy for my working position, I asked for a raise and I was denied.
Long,fun workplace serving customers
stock/cut (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNApril 13, 2016
working with customers, can be fun and easy without them getting mad . all we have to do is make sure the pizzas and deserts come out fresh.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
most of the time, no breaks
i loved cicis
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDApril 8, 2016
Working for cicis was a very fun experience. It was my first job but I loved it. The only reason why I left there was because once I had a kid, working nights and weekends were no longer good hours for me
productive , fun & also stressful work environment.
cashier (Former Employee) –  N Valley millsJune 15, 2015
At work I was part of the morning staff which I got everything set up for the day. we opened at 11am at that time customers would just start flooding in , I was the greater/ cashier that part helped me open up more and not be so shy . The management staff was awesome always so nice prompt and understanding , MY co workers I loved them they showed a lot of team work and were all easy to get along with. The hardest party of the job was trying our best to keep every customer satisfied especially on busy days and the most enjoyed able part was the end when we could finally say we survived.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
rare breaks
Fun work environment
Guest Greeter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 8, 2015
The work environment was great. I absolutely loved the fast pace. The Manager was awesome and my Co workers were hilarious. the only thing i couldn't stand were the hours and the owner. We had our schedule printed out but when we would go in for the scheduled time we were not allowed to clock in until told to do so. Say our scheduled time to clock in was 4 pm, we wouldn't clock on till around 5 pm. It was very Frustrating. The owner would come in twice a week and watch all of us. If he saw something he didn't like he would yell at us regardless if we did it right. He would always yell at us if we didn't say the chants right or if we didn't say the whole guest greet or phone greet.
Pros
fun work environment, fast paced, great co workers
Cons
hours, owner
Fun place, Great CoWorkers
Pizza Cutter (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INFebruary 13, 2016
Overall Cicis pizza was a great first job. Made lots of friends and the mangers are really nice and helped out with my schedule due to school.
Pros
Free lunch
wont work ever again for same owner
General manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 23, 2014
owner promises vacation never given.
owner promises raises never given.
owner promises growth never given.
owner says one thing does another.
not a trustworthy owner, is there for self beneficial reasons.
fires people in the most disrespectful way.
past employee that he fired begged for job back. he told me to tell him to come in for 1 dallor raise on top of what he used to make. so i did then he comes in happy to work after out of a job for 1 month then owner comes in and fires him on the spot cause the employee forgot a belt. his pants were not down or anything.
Pros
every other day schedule
Cons
poor owner management

Want to know more about Cicis Pizza?

Ask a question
Most of the people were fun to deal with other mad life and work hard.
cashier (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXOctober 14, 2015
I liked the job but some of the managers think more of them self then what they can do to help the company. They care more about how they look an how much authority they have.
Very fun enviorment
Guest Services/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 13, 2012
Working here is very fun, although it does get busy so work must be done. I've learned a lot about how to interact with people. Meeting all the new people is very rewarding. We have many customers who come in all the time, so we know them by name. The managment is awesome. Thery are very friendly, and will help you with whatever you need. Co-workers are great. Everyone is friendly. It is a must. The hardest part of the job is the standing. Depending on what hours you work, you could be on your feet all day. The most enjoyable part of the job is just interacting with all the guests and making people happy.
Pros
free lunch; raises
busy but fun
Cook, cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 8, 2014
Busy and fun place to work. I changed positions very fast so I learned all positions in restaurant. I feel like advancement was only possible if you were friends with mgr. or part of the younger crowd. Hardest part of job was long hours at times, I pulled many double shifts to fill in.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks if any at all
Fun and Fast pased.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCApril 28, 2015
It would be a terrific place to work if they would employee seasoned management instead of children. I loved the job it was only that everyone ran their shifts differently instead of company policy.
Pros
Hours Avaliable
Cons
Unorganized
Productive and high paced environment
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCMarch 18, 2015
Assuring all aspects of the store are in order to make of a productive and fun environment. I've learned about profit and law statements inventory control and labor. Everyone works as a team. Trying to meet everyones expections and needs. The hardest part is the long hours. Yet compensated when meeting new people.
Open evironment
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2014
Typical day at work would be clocking in and getting the shift started by refilling and organizing my area. The management is close with everyone. The coworkers there are great. Everyone wants to be friends for the most part and hang out with each other. The hardest part of the job would be putting your game face on when something is bothering you but sometimes that is the easiest as well. The most enjoyable part of my job is coming in and seeing the smiling faces of my coworkers and guest and knowing they are enjoying the services we are giving them.
Pros
free lunch, friendly environment
Cons
slow times in the work place
Poor management, poor hours
Cashier, Stock, Cook, Prep (Former Employee) –  Gahanna, OhioDecember 20, 2014
It was an overall poor job. The management was horrible. Under staffed. Never received a balance work schedule. The turn over rate for the job was very high. Never had a stable manager or co workers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
poor management, poor hours
Slave Labor
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 28, 2014
you work 12+ hrs a day 5 days a week

This affects your quality of life as you have none,

the owner is a tyrannical OCD Freak

The work is out do not work for him
Pros
great salary, free food
Cons
owner
horrible
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJMay 12, 2015
I was working here when they first opened. They started firing people for no reason, they did that by not putting employees in the schedule to work.
Productive, and always busy
Stock Clerk and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 6, 2015
I met alot of people while working their and i am still friends with the people that i worked with. The managers help out if you are confused about a particular task or running behind schedule.
Pros
free lunches, fun
Cons
understaffed sometimes