Cicis Pizza

Cicis Pizza Employee Reviews

busy but unorgnised with very little pay
stock/Buffett worker (Former Employee), Burlington, NCMay 1, 2015
I enjoyed the customer service work experience. everyday I came into work nothing was in the right place and the employees around me were not motivated like I was. I was always the person bringing everyone else's sprits up. I felt like they relied on me to keep the work going. i was very reliable but the weight on my shoulder was to heavy for my working position, I asked for a raise and I was denied.
Fun and Fast pased.
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCApril 28, 2015
Pros: Hours Avaliable
Cons: Unorganized
It would be a terrific place to work if they would employee seasoned management instead of children. I loved the job it was only that everyone ran their shifts differently instead of company policy.
Productive, and always busy
Stock Clerk and Cashier (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 6, 2015
Pros: free lunches, fun
Cons: understaffed sometimes
I met alot of people while working their and i am still friends with the people that i worked with. The managers help out if you are confused about a particular task or running behind schedule.
Productive and high paced environment
General Manager (Current Employee), Monroe, NCMarch 18, 2015
Assuring all aspects of the store are in order to make of a productive and fun environment. I've learned about profit and law statements inventory control and labor. Everyone works as a team. Trying to meet everyones expections and needs. The hardest part is the long hours. Yet compensated when meeting new people.
Productive work work enviorment
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: customer interaction
Cons: pay and hours
Typical day consist of preping, cooking and serving food for customers. Inventory supplies, ordering and restocking supplies. Even though the job duties task were the same everyday was different due to the customers we served and the amount of sales that the store would make per day.
Fast pace job
Cashier/Take out/Server (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: fast pace, physical strenght required
Make sure all the food areas are clean including salad and dessert bar, take orders and bring them to each customers table, answer take out calls and make sure all orders get brought out.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: no hours
It was an easy job i had alot of fun working there. Its great for a summer job or a first job.
productive
Register, pizza cutting, and busing tables (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: customers
clocking in and than heading to your station and doing all of your job duties.
Productive and fast paced work environment.
Guest Greeter (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 30, 2014
Working on your feet 24-7 and seeing a new face everyday, putting a smile on the little kids face as they walk in and get settled, ready to eat pizza. Working as a team was our motto. Greeting every customer with Welcome to CiCis as they walk in.
Slave Labor
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLDecember 28, 2014
Pros: great salary, free food
Cons: owner
you work 12+ hrs a day 5 days a week

This affects your quality of life as you have none,

the owner is a tyrannical OCD Freak

The work is out do not work for him
Poor management, poor hours
Cashier, Stock, Cook, Prep (Former Employee), Gahanna, OhioDecember 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: poor management, poor hours
It was an overall poor job. The management was horrible. Under staffed. Never received a balance work schedule. The turn over rate for the job was very high. Never had a stable manager or co workers.
busy but fun
Cook, cashier (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks if any at all
Busy and fun place to work. I changed positions very fast so I learned all positions in restaurant. I feel like advancement was only possible if you were friends with mgr. or part of the younger crowd. Hardest part of job was long hours at times, I pulled many double shifts to fill in.
Providing a fast pace buffet ready for customers
Cutter/ Manager (Former Employee), Murrieta, CaOctober 19, 2014
Buffet place for $5.00. different positions are bussers, dish washers, cooks, preppers, cutters, stockers, cashier and manager. great first job!
Great place to be.
Pizza bar stocker (Former Employee), Denton, TXJuly 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches and fun work days.
Cons: the low salary.
everyday was fun. i loved the people around me and the work i did. i learned to be more social and got very good with customers.
Open evironment
Guest Services (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 27, 2014
Pros: free lunch, friendly environment
Cons: slow times in the work place
Typical day at work would be clocking in and getting the shift started by refilling and organizing my area. The management is close with everyone. The coworkers there are great. Everyone wants to be friends for the most part and hang out with each other. The hardest part of the job would be putting your game face on when something is bothering you but sometimes that is the easiest as well. The most enjoyable part of my job is coming in and seeing the smiling faces of my coworkers and guest and knowing they are enjoying the services we are giving them.
wont work ever again for same owner
General manager (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 23, 2014
Pros: every other day schedule
Cons: poor owner management
owner promises vacation never given.
owner promises raises never given.
owner promises growth never given.
owner says one thing does another.
not a trustworthy owner, is there for self beneficial reasons.
fires people in the most disrespectful way.
past employee that he fired begged for job back. he told me to tell him to come in for 1 dallor raise on top of what he used to make. so i did then he comes in happy to work after out of a job for 1 month then owner comes in and fires him on the spot cause the employee forgot a belt. his pants were not down or anything.
Average
BUSSER (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2014
A great atmosphere and overall work is adaptable and fairly easy.
great costumer service
Cashier (Former Employee), FuquaDecember 8, 2013
cashier, offering products, value suggesting to up-sell'' customer original purchase, telephone order taker, assisting to festival to promote the company.
Work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Marshall, TXDecember 6, 2013
I enjoyed interacting with the customers but the enviorntment far as other employees wasnt that great
Fun, yet tedious and repetative
Cook/Server (Former Employee), York, PAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: the people i worked with
* My typical day included preparing sauces, spreading dough, and creating delicious pizzas for our customers. It also included customer and coworker interaction.
*I learned how to interact better with customers and how to work a cash register.
*Some of my co-workers were awesome and others i had issues with , however we all got along to get the job done.
*The hardest part of my job was working with someone that didnt see eye to eye with me.
*The most enjoyable part was that I got to eat what I made.

Cicis Pizza Salaries