CID Entertainment Employee Reviews

Fun hands on experience
VIP Ambassador (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 3, 2017
CID Entertainment provides me with a fun way to learn more about management and the music industry. I get to interact with excited fans and still get paid to do what I love.
Pros
Paid, fun atmosphere
Fast-paced and fun work environment
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 23, 2017
A typical day at work here consists of preparing the VIP meet & greet and photography station, preparing merchandise for all attendees whom have purchased a VIP package, before starting the check-in process with guests. I then operate the check-in table and ensure that all attendees have the proper credentials for their VIP experience and answer any questions they may have about their event. Finally, I assist with the break down of the event area.

This experience has allowed me to see behind the scenes of a large scale event and learn more about what goes into its production.
Great team to be apart of
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 1, 2016
Fun and exciting work place. Constantly changing and locations and setting up different VIP parties for guest to have a wonderful experience at the show or concert they were attending.
Fun Work Environment
Entertainment Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 20, 2016
This is a laid back part time job that allows you to pick the events you would like to work. The people you meet are friendly and come from different places all over the country. I have only worked a few events with this company, but it is a great way to make some extra cash over the weekend, and allows you to use interpersonal skills to make people enjoy their experience.
Great
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 4, 2016
Decent wages, decent workers. Good place to work. Management is present but only when there is an issue. Work culture is great.
low pay and treated like a contractor then a employees
Check in (Former Employee) –  LAOctober 16, 2015
Can be told u work 3 hours or 100 hours if you work many hours they pay you min wage. Job fun but for what they charged we should be paid more.
Pros
Live shows
Cons
Pay and not enough work
Great Company
On-Site Check In/Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 31, 2015
I absolutely love working with CID Entertainment! They not only give an incredible experience for every fan in the room but have a special connection with their employees and I am so glad I get to be apart of making their VIP experiences happen.
VIP Touring
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. LouisJanuary 6, 2015
Working backstage to provide the guest the best experaince possible.
Pros
Touring
Cons
Not enough work
Fun workplace for short assignments
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 17, 2013
Great work environment and culture; fantastic part-time job for short bursts with good pay.
Great atmosphere and colleagues. Took different business track career
Project Manager / Event Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2013
Worked onsite and music events for CID Entertainment holding various positions and tasks varying from operations, logistics, VIP representation, event coordination/planning.

Hardest part about the job is catering to hundreds of VIP's for specific services and making sure everyone feels like they are being treated as if they are the only ones that matter.

Most Enjoyable part of the job is meeting very interesting people and working with great colleagues. I learned ample people-skills and how to build relationships with people I met for the very first time and how to keep them feeling like they are the ones that matter most.
Pros
Great incentives, Traveling all over the country, working events as VIP Coordinator and Project Manager
Cons
Balancing a work-life that is different than an office setting, traveling every week.
CID Entertainment
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2013
At CID Entertainment, a company that offers VIP packages for music festivals and tours, I saw firsthand that the little things matter. Customer loyalty stems from a personalized and meaningful experience, not just a VIP bracelet.
Great learning experience
VIP Party Assistant (Former Employee) –  multiple locationsMay 30, 2013
Contracted out to work and had a great time. Learned a lot about the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CID Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4