Cie Studios is looking for a Senior ASP.NET Web Developer to play a pivotal role in the architecture and programming of interactive applications and backend systems to support web-based applications. Experience with Java development a plus. This is a great position for the self-motivated, organized candidate with exceptional level of attention-to-detail. We’re looking for people who are creative problem solvers and “out-of-the-box thinkers.”
This is your chance to join a company that nurtures and rewards talent. You’ll enjoy the people, the challenges, and the growth. The right candidate will be a team player that will enjoy a casual and dynamic work environment. We’re a growing company and looking to add passionate, innovative, and talented people to join our team, and help us create the next generation of interactive products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing applications on the Microsoft.NET framework using C#. This includes a deep understanding of the various components and features of the .NET framework and related technologies, as well as expert knowledge of the C# language constructs
- Extensive experience with development across all application layers- from data, to business logic, to user interface development
- Understanding of good development practices and code design, and knowledge of proper use and implementation of design patterns (creational, procedural, etc) and software architectures (SOA, Data-centric, MVC, MVVM)
- 2-5 years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL or other relational database software. This includes experience creating efficient and effective data models in high-transaction environments, writing complex queries, stored procedures and UDFs.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and best practices
- Some experience developing web applications with Java (Servlets, JSP, JSF) and using third-party frameworks including Spring and Struts desired (maintenance level)
- Experience developing web services and service-oriented applications.
- Defensive coding ability accompanied with strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- A strong passion for Internet and mobile technologies and services
- Comfort working in an agile-based team environment with a start-up culture
- Proven communication skills and the ability to work with, and lead, a variety of personality types
We receive a large volume of resumes; if you do not meet all of these requirements, please do not apply.
- Work with other developers to develop and build systems on the Microsoft.NET platform using cutting-edge techniques, tools, and utilities
- Assist in the back-end architecture and modeling of data-driven applications
- Research, test, and implement new technologies, frameworks, and utilities
- Be a mentor to more junior developers working on your projects. Set development schedules, delegate tasks, and review code
- Help enforce development standards and best practices for other developers
- Work with non-developers to execute the full software development lifecycle on projects
- Participate and provide feedback in brainstorming sessions and scoping meetings
Cie Studios combines compelling user experiences with technology to build next generation interactive entertainment and rich Internet applications. Cie Studios projects include large multiplayer online games, online advertising software, social networking tools, Facebook applications, iPhone applications, and online 3D visualization tools.
Our mission is to entertain, inform, and empower people through compelling digital experiences. The Internet is changing the world-Cie Studios is helping to drive that change. Our key values are passion, innovation, and execution.
Cie Studios provides a solid compensation and benefits package that includes health coverage, employer-matched 401k, project bonuses, interesting projects, and exceptional growth opportunities. You'll work with a smart group of driven and talented project managers, designers, and developers.
Our foundation of 14 years of success combined with accelerating growth makes Cie Studios a "mature startup." We have both stability and rapid-growth potential.
Join our team! Send your resume and cover letter.
Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter, agency, or outsourcing company.