CIEE Employee Reviews

Great People and a Great Program!
Local Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 21, 2017
I have enjoyed working for CIEE. The pay isn't much, but this is more of a volunteer position with compensation for time and travel. The students and other volunteers are wonderful and there is a very positive vibe at our meetings. I love the travel benefits, and enjoyed traveling to New Orleans in February for a training conference. I believe this is a worthwhile program and it is run by good people who truly want to bring happiness to others.
fun and diverse international environment
Manager, Faculty-Led and Custom Programs (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEApril 4, 2016
fun, energetic and dynamic workplace. people from all over the world. the work you do really makes a difference, rewarding jobs.
Very Smart Group of People
Faculty and Custom Led Programs (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEAugust 8, 2015
This is a great place to work to learn about cultural drivers...as you are interacting with people from all over the world. The workplace is full of very interesting, kind and smart people. It is a wonderful feeling aiding in student exchange trips for students who will learn so much. It is hard to stare at a computer all day.
Great lower and mid level team
Temporary Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEFebruary 21, 2015
Horrible pay, zero job security, senior level managers don't even bother to learn your name. unaccommodating when. it comes to any sort of request or disability
Rewarding Experience in Spain
English Teacher Abroad (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MDOctober 15, 2014
I spent the year living in Madrid where I had a lot of time to travel, explore, and most importantly, to teach myself the essentials of software development.
Great co-workers and development opportunities
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEMay 20, 2014
Great co-workers and management. As the purpose of the organization is providing study abroad opportunities, the management is eager to provide opportunities for personal and professional development.