Cielo Talent Employee Reviews

Terrible company to work for, period
Onboarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 2, 2017
Company does not know how to put processes in play for their big clients. There is no work life balance, no open door policy, no policies for a lot of things, they make it all up as they go. They terminate people for doing what is required of the position. DO NOT work for this company if you have a back bone, expect to be paid what you are worth, or live in Indiana. This company micromanages everything and knows very littles about healthcare recruitment. I hope they lose the contract the have with Ascension... they don't embrace any of the values that that company stands by!
Cons
Poor management gives mixed signals and doesn't deliver on promises
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIFebruary 16, 2017
There was minimal training involved, but high expectations to produce results. The management was primarily nonexistent, and that would be why some people might think there is a high work/life balance, because employees pretty much come and go as they please. This company lacks structure, and is very misleading to its employees upon hire, and promising without delivering any type of benefits or pay incentives. One employee was crying at her desk on her first day of employment because nobody gave her any direction whatsoever on what she was expected to do, so the person who referred her to work there went to spend the day with her to get her set up on her computer even though it wasn't her responsibility, and she worked in a completely different department than the new hire. This is one example of poor management, but there are numerous others.
Pros
allowed to work independently
Cons
lack of structure, training, benefits, and management
Very flexible work life balance
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAFebruary 4, 2017
I had a great experience with my management team who were all understanding. Goals were clear and they all really worked to help us meet professional development goals.
Recruiter Role
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIFebruary 3, 2017
I have been with Cielo for 3 years and I really do love it. The people are great and the work/life balance and flexibility is unbeatable. I have learned so much from Cielo and it's a great workplace. They have educational opportunities to further your knowledge and are very supportive of owning your career. My reservations lie with the compensation and some of the management structures. The idea was to keep Cielo feeling small while we got bigger, but unfortunately it no longer has that small company feel. I thought it was really cool to have that exposure with management frequently, but unfortunately that's diminishing which makes me feel like the only way I'm going to advance is to know the right person rather than based on performance. It seems some of the people that have advanced to leadership roles, are very unfitting and only have gotten there through relationships with other managers rather than actual work performance and dedication.
Pros
work/life balance, culture, flexibility, learning opportunities
Its great if you love to work from home
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2017
just a great company. I can pretty much control how my day will be. I have deadlines that I get in the beginning of the week. I also get all my work via email which is great.
Pros
work from home
Cons
deadlines
Cielo
IMPRESSION CENTER AGENT (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 12, 2016
Great company!!!!! Love everything about them. Everyone is very kind, understanding and very informative. They are so nice that that's what makes them stick out!
Horrible
Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 8, 2016
This company was the worst decision I could have made for my career, the management ( Client Services Manager) was incompetent. The onboarding and training was very clunky and not straight forward. They was no transparent on the current state of a client which ended up canceling their contract. A very micro management environment.
Positive work environment.
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIOctober 12, 2016
Everyone is very open to helping you in your position. Management is always available to talk and the work is not overwhelming.
Good for Minimal Experiences Professionals
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 22, 2016
co-workers are great
nice to have the option of working remotely
many employees work overtime or outside of normal hours
they think their way is the right way so not too open to suggestions or new ways of doing things
Pros
remote working is an option sometimes
Cons
They are committed to doing things their way so don't give too many suggestions.
Cielo Talent, Inc. Has taught me a great deal
Senior Panel Interview Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 7, 2016
Cielo talent provides for me all off my work/life balance needs. I have a flexible schedule with great perks, not to mention the most professional group of recruiters and managers I have ever worked with. There is autonomy with this role, but you also feel part of a well-oiled machine that genuinely cares about finding the right person for the right job. I am immersed in different cultures in each panel that I facilitate. Often I have to rise to meet a challenge or two. I find my background as a retail Manager has given me the skills to succeed at this role. My Manager at RAI Acquisition always asks me how I like my job and my reply is always " love it!"
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
hard to work other jobs around this...
n/a
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJuly 5, 2016
This company you have a lot of opportunity to grow professionally and personally. I have learned a lot over the past two years here.
No Communication
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 1, 2016
I worked for them less than a day because they never communicated with me. I would call three different managers before someone would call me back. When they finally called me back they would say they had emailed me the information but never did. Awful experience and wasn't given an opportunity.
Pros
lack of at the moment
Cons
quit a decent job for this experience
Work here if you enjoy leaders who are full of themselves, clicky, and under-qualified, empty promises for job security, and sub-par training.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 3, 2016
I worked for Cielo for two years and watched as leaders who seemed to only have their jobs cause of their connections to the CEO or other executives made bad business decisions, treated people horribly, and didn't inspire confidence. The employee base is very young, which should lead to a culture of creativity and opportunity, however, they tend to work you into the ground while not appreciating all you do and continuously losing their top talent because of it. There are flexible work options, however, that also means working at any hour and on weekends, and some perks but it's the female version of the boys club.
Pros
Flexible work options, decent compensation, nice co-workers
Cons
Leadership, unrealistic expectations, turnover, lay offs
Great opportunity
Interview Specialist/ Recruiter Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 15, 2016
It was a great opportunity to meet great people. At the beginning it is a lot to learn but once you understand it, it is a lot of repetition. The CEO is really down to earth. Your managers are your go-to. So know what you want and get after it.
Solid RPO
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Home office basedFebruary 7, 2016
Work from home opportunity. Solid IT support group.

Worldwide clients. High volume recruiting support for some fortune 1000 clients. Lots of international exposure.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Rather not disclose
Great young environment
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIFebruary 6, 2016
Cielo has a great environment, but there seems to be little upward momentum and managers are not always in the position which enables them to be effective managers. Co-workers are great and very supportive.
Fast growing RPO Leader
Information Technology Lead (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 28, 2015
Although I love the company, I have been recently informed that they are going to be discontinuing my position and there are no other managerial jobs in the department. I would have loved to grow with this organization because of the wonderful people here, but new departmental focus has me looking towards a new chapter in my career.
Pros
People and Culture are great
Cons
Insurance benefits are sub-par for an organization this size
Good place but to much to learn all at once
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Berlin, WISeptember 24, 2015
The only problem I have with this company is they are growing faster then their training techniques can handle. They gave me one day of training and then dropped me on my head.
Pros
Good pay, great work enviroment, great benefits
Cons
Poor training, contradicting policies, and hard feel like you belong.
Innovative and fun culture
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 13, 2015
Great work atmosphere, support from leadership is phenomenal, offers a variety of career development trainings, there are a variety of different teams you can work on allowing you to develop a variety of transferable skills.
Healthcare Recruiter
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 6, 2015
High volume/full cycle healthcare recruiter. Recruiting for number of location for Presence Health. Worked with some great recruiters who knew what to do to get the job done. I learned how to prioritize my day and work and make sure my job was being done to specification of my employer and our client. Learning how to brand our clients. I learned how to work on two different accounts at one time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cielo Talent. Our community is ready to answer.