Cielo Talent Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work but Pay Could improve
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 18, 2018
I love working at Cielo. It has a very family based feel about it. People are always willing to help one another and there's opportunities if you look for them. The only criticism I have about the company is their pay is low, compared to the industry. They really need to offer more competitive pay if they want to complete with other large RPO firms. Benefits are good and they give plenty of time off.
Well organized
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2018
Cielo is well organized and provides support to their employees. I was also ale to work from home which a great benefit. I am looking to leave only due to change in clients.
January 18, 2018

We appreciate your review, and are so glad to hear that you have had a positive work experience. Please consider reviewing the open opportunities posted on Cielo's internal career portal.

Great opportunity to work from home
Senior Recruiter serving Ascension (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 16, 2018
Cielo gave me a great opportunity to work from home as a recruiter supporting a local client. I would recommend the company to anyone considering a RPO position.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Never see office people in Wisconsin
January 17, 2018

Thanks so much for your enthusiastic posting! We're thrilled to hear you have had such a great experience working as a remote employee for Cielo.

January 18, 2018

Having the ability to work from home is a benefit that many of our employees enjoy, and we're so glad to hear that you had that opportunity. We know that our remote employees do not get as may chances to visit the headquarters offices as they should, and we are currently working to build that into our onboarding practices. Headquarters employees want to interact with our remote employees, too!

Ability to work remotely, but very risky career move!
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 12, 2018
Great to work remotely..
Great tools and resources designed to allow you to be successful..
Job security is at risk however as this is an RPO and ALL clients are under contract and can quit at any time
January 15, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback about working at Cielo! We pride ourselves on the training and professional development opportunities we offer our employees and are glad to hear you have leveraged them to succeed in your career.

Great place to be
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 10, 2018
I enjoy working with everyone i work with. You are trained properly for your position. The company makes sure you are ready. The environment is a stress free.
January 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your work experience at Cielo. We agree that our people – like you! – make this a great place to work!

Fun place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 9, 2018
Would recommend this business for people in the RPO business. Very face paced and keeps you on your toes. Full cycle recruitment from sourcing, screening candidates, hiring manager interviews, etc.
January 10, 2018

Cielo is definitely a fast-paced environment - one that gives all of our employees the opportunity to constantly grow in their career. Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback!

Recommended
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2018
It was a good experience and I loved working from home. Having this as an option allowed me to have a better work-life balance. I learned that in RPO, things can change quickly.
January 10, 2018

We're so glad to hear you had a great experience working for Cielo. Having the ability to work remotely is certainly a benefit that many employees enjoy as part of our flexible work environment. RPO is certainly a dynamic industry, which gives all of us the opportunity to learn a lot and work witth a lot of great people. Thank you for your dedication!

Great Place to Work!
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 7, 2018
If any positions or a potential career with Cielo interests you, I highly recommend exploring their opportunities based on my experience with them. I came to the RPO along with my client when they entered the platform partnership. With a great deal of experience in Shared Services and recruitment outsourcing, I had high expectations that were met and exceeded.

A typical day in one of these positions is going to vary based on who you work with and their recruitment preferences but there are a variety of services provided. A day could involve anything in the full cycle process from requisition creation to sourcing or campaigning. This employer truly allows you to apply and develop your skills and abilities. The workplace culture is collaborative and I cannot speak enough of the software, tools, and resources they offer employees such as continued learning and growth opportunities.

I know I sound like a robot, but honestly, I just want to provide my impression to help someone else make a more informed decision! When I was making the move to Cielo, I sought out as much feedback as I could so I hope to pass on the knowledge I have now.
Pros
Work from home options, bonus potential, Pto, variety of healthcare options, etc.
Cons
Not that it is a con, but I cannot figure out how the bonus structure works.
January 8, 2018

Thank you so much for your thorough, enthusiastic review. It's employees like you who make Cielo a great place to work. In terms of the bonus structure, it is new this year - we encourage you to connect with your leader or with your HR Business Partner for further clarification.

Collaborative work environment
Ascension Texas Recruiter (Cielo Recruiter) (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 4, 2018
The team I worked with on Ascension Texas was collaborative and helpful when needed. I enjoy working with my team. They will cover you if you need coverage while out on PTO.
Pros
Collaborative work environment
Cons
Fast-paced
January 8, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to post, and are so glad to hear you have had a positive work experience at Cielo. Our teams do collaborate well, and are great at backing each other up! Thank you for your dedication.

N/a
Recruiting specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 4, 2018
Poor management, poor culture, no connection with the home office, no collaboration between employees at the offsite office. Poor process. As a result an entire team got laid off..
Talent Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJanuary 2, 2018
With Cielo, you can forget standard definitions of “recruitment outsourcing.” For us, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) means: partnering with an expert to design and execute a customized process in order to deliver exceptional business results. Working together collaboratively and seamlessly, we will transform your organization’s approach to talent acquisition and talent management.
January 11, 2018

You are absolutely right! Thank you for your enthusiastic posting.

Exceptional talent development but unconscionable workload expectations
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIDecember 27, 2017
Cielo is exceptional at developing your recruiting industry talent. The flexible work environment is great and the PTO accumulation abundant. However, the amount of work assigned to each employee is unmanageable and unconscionable. Internal movement is encouraged but selective by leadership.
Pros
PTO accumulation, flexible work environment
Cons
Workload, selective internal movement
January 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We do provide as much flexibility as possible to our employees, and the hard work you perform merits a great PTO allowance. We do pride ourselves on a high-performing culture but if the workload is affecting your performance, we encourage you to connect with your manager to find a better balance.

Fun place with lots of training
Senior Corporate Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WINovember 15, 2017
Great place to start a career but not stay as promotional opportunities feel like they are non existent. Amount of work and expectations don't match market.
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Pay is not commesurate with work and promotions rarely happen unless your voted in.
November 17, 2017

We appreciate your positive review. We are disappointed to hear, though, that you have not seen the opportunities you hoped for. We encourage you to spend time with your leader or with a member of the Leadership & Development team to discuss your career goals and the resources available at Cielo to help you achieve them.

Solid Company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 14, 2017
I have worked here over 10 years and have always been satisfied. Very busy with a lot of growth / change. Some extremely good managers. Very strong training for both newer and seasoned recruiters.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
If your client contract ends you can get laid off
November 17, 2017

Thanks so much for your enthusiastic review, and for your 10+ years of dedication!

Awesome place to work
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 3, 2017
This is a great place to work, we are dedicated to meeting and surpassing the needs of our clients. It is our mission to grow the customer base of our Fortune 100 Clients and effectively increase their brand awareness.
November 9, 2017

We are absolutely committed to delivering an unbeatable experience to all our clients and that's only possible because of team members like you! Thank you for your enthusiastic review and for your dedication to Cielo.

Great Culture
Delivery Lead Ops (Talent Acq Mgr) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 29, 2017
Cielo is an RPO company, so all their business is based on contracts. With that being said, the company has a great culture, they do a lot of promoting from within and they encourage and deliver training to their employees help them prepare for the next level.
Pros
Training, culture, promotability, management, good communication.
Cons
Long term longevity depending on contract, structure can change quickly
October 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We pride ourselves on giving our employees access to the training they need to own their success at Cielo!

Great environment, training, support.
Delivery Leader - Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIOctober 27, 2017
Cielo is a great place to work. The workplace culture is wonderful. Cielo employees live daily by the values of the organization. Managment and employees alike recognize each other for demonstrating those values.
October 31, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Cielo's values are the foundation of our company culture and we're glad to hear that you have experienced that in your daily work life!

Very Low Pay for the Industry.
Interviewing Specialist-Remote (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 6, 2017
Employees are extremely underpaid in comparison to other RPO companies. It's a fake it till you make it culture that does not like when employees share their honest opinions. In addition the training is sub par. A very quantity over quality atmosphere.
Pros
Remote options, fiarly easy to request time off
Cons
pay, how long they keep employees in LTE statuses, lack of training
October 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're disappointed to hear that your experience with Cielo was not what you had hoped. We do review compensation on a regular basis to ensure that we remain competitive within the marketplace and we pride ourselves on the training opportunities we provide our employees. Please connect with your leader to learn about the career development opportunities available to you.

The most enjoyable part of the job
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 26, 2017
I am an Interview Specialist. The most enjoyable part of my job is reviewing and interviewing candidates for potential employment. I love this part of the job because it provides the satisfaction that I may be making a difference in the quality of someone's life.

I learning that I have coaching skills to assist people with ways they can improve their resumes (not part of the job) and encourage them when they have not been selected.
Pros
The job responsibilities, management
Cons
The wage is very low
September 29, 2017

You are definitely in a rewarding career! Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Great place to stall your career advancement
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 7, 2017
They may be some positive areas within Cielo, but I have not found one. If you are remote, do not anticipate moving up. Management in office only looks at in office employees for promotion and support.
Pros
remote
Cons
pay and advancement opportunity
September 8, 2017

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We do our best to offer career opportunities and compensation packages that meet the needs of our employees. We are disappointed that this is not your experience and encourage you to speak with your leader about the professional development programs available to you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cielo Talent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8