Cigna

Cigna Employer Reviews

ok job
Personal Health Advocate (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 24, 2015
...not much to say about this place. Good environment. Ok benefits. Too much micromanagement. No room for growth. Absolutely no room for growth
Nice place to work if you enjoy talking on phone all day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 21, 2015
Your expected to talk on phones to as many people you can and help out with problems all day long. Your speaking with customers about their benefits and about the claims.
good
Mail Clerk/Deliveries (Former Employee), Sherman, TXMarch 20, 2015
Pros: benifits good
Laid off,due to going paperless,other than that they are a great place to work.This company does medical/dental claims.
A Good Place to Work
Case Management Specialist (Current Employee), TXMarch 19, 2015
Pros: job security/ compensation
Cons: advancement
Cigna is a good company to work for; it has many areas for a individual to explore. Certain departments do team building; more then other departments. Job advancement can be a little tricky; depending on who you know. Management may need to continue to do cultural diversity training; and new hire training needs to improve. I really enjoyed working with my co-workers from my previous department vs. my new department; only becasue the management style is different. Overall, Cigna is a good company to work for and build great relationship with co-workers.
Fun at times
Gatekeeper (Former Employee), 7555 Goodwin RdMarch 19, 2015
Pros: hours, pay
Cons: attitudes
A typical work day was filled with ups and downs. They trained me for three days and then acted as if that was enough when I needed to know so much more. The managers were not very polite at all if I had a question. My co-workers over all was very nice and welcomed me all the time. The hardest part of the job for me was understanding the difference in the claims. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the hours for me.
Claims Senior Processor/Adjustments/Audits/Customer Service
Claims Processor (Current Employee), Bourbonnais, ILMarch 19, 2015
Excellent Flex Time/advancement opportunities, work at home opportunities. Benefits aren't all that great. Very strict management. Relaxed dress code.
CIGNA
ENROLLMENT PROCESSOR/CUST SERVICE REP (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 15, 2015
Pros: everything was great
Cons: job was sent to another state
GREAT JOBS, GREAT COMPANY... WOULD STILL BE WITH THEM BUT MY JOB WAS MOVED OUT OF STATE AND WE ALL HAD TO TAKE A SEVERACE PAY AND LEAVE THE COMPANY SADLY.
REVIEW
Specialty Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMarch 13, 2015
Pros: wage and benefits
Cons: advancement management
EVERYDAY AT WORK WE GET A LIST OF ORDERS TO WORK ON THAT ARE DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE ORDER PROCESS, RATHER ITS CALLING FOR A FAX, OR FILLING THE RX, OR SEEING WHY THE INS DIDNT PAY THROU AND ETC
Entered provider and member information into the system, typed letters/correspondences, made outbound calls
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2015
Pros: friendly atmosphere, work was easy enough to learn, overtime available sometimes
Cons: things can change not for the better, it affects people - as a result my position was eliminated.
Daily I would mainly be doing data entry for providers and members re: the medications they were approved or denied from us. I typed letters/correspondences to members and providers. Made outbound calls to providers for needed information and medicare members.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moosic, PAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: very good salary package.
Cons: i loved my time with cigna and had not bad experiences.
The most enjoyable part of my job at CIGNA were many things. The people I worked with because we all shared the same objectives and worked together as a team to get the job done. Management was excellent because they were hands on and supportive daily. I learned that not everything is black and white when dealing with people and that I enjoyed helping others.
Flexible
Group Claims Senior Associate (Current Employee), Wilmington, DelawareMarch 10, 2015
Pros: flexibility
The most enjoyable part of my current assignment is the ability to build working relationships with some of our internal and external customers. I enjoy problem solving and am very customer focused.
Good team dynamics
Program Office Lead (Former Employee), Bloomfield, CTMarch 9, 2015
Pros: good parking and work space.
Cons: antiquated bureacratic management approach to getting projects approved.
Challenging work environment with limited support from management.
Good team dynamics in solving problems and getting work done.
OK
HR Consulting Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2015
Call center environment was crazy busy and you are expected to put work before your personal life. Not a lot of flexibility with schedules.
fast paced
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 9, 2015
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: was the closer
Drawing patients, learned a lot of behind the scenes at a doctors office. Management and co workers were fun to work with and east to talk to. The hardest part of my job was working with the older community, and hearing of a patient passing away. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to talk to patients face to face.
I liked working with the Plan Administrator
Account Manager (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COMarch 5, 2015
Pros: easy working environment and processing requests
Cons: some micromangement
I was in Special Handling, which meant, I was the first point of contact regarding claims processing, and setting up accounts. I liked working there very much.
great workplace
Employer Service Consultant (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 4, 2015
cigna allowed me to learn and grow. i had wonderful managers and great peers to work with
very happy workplace
i left to be a stay home care giver
interesting
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2015
Pros: interesting work
doing data entry for the insurance company
how to do data entry, I liked my coworkers

telling people no on medication
helping people
Company summary
Business Process Senior Specialist (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, COFebruary 27, 2015
Cigna offers good work/life balance with great experienced workers that are willing to share their knowledge. I have learned and grown exponentially over the last four years with this organization.
Enjoyable
Senior Claim Processor (Former Employee), BloomfieldFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: flex time
Cons: long drive to work
I enjoyed working for Cigna. I liked the flexible hours, the laid back atmosphere. Mostly my team mates. I enjoyed learning something new every day.
overall rating is mediocre
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), East Valley LocationsFebruary 24, 2015
Cons: short or no breaks
This company is just the same as any big corporate company in America..all about the profits. Basically, there is not trust or confidence in the managers between employees and corporate offices. The company is run out of Pennsylvania and has been in business for years, however, in Arizona not much consideration is given to the employees or customers, the employees are rude and seem overworked, co-workers are not supportive. The buildings are old and hot and dirty. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home at the end of the day.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cigna

Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense – Read more

Cigna Salaries