CIM GROUP

CIM GROUP Employer Reviews

A fast pased environment working with a top notch Team of Professinals.
Commercial Property Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 7, 2013
Pros: on-site chief is a plus for those late night meeting.
Cons: only hiring employees with 4-yr degrees limites finding seasoned professions.
This is a company who's phylisophy emphasises hard work and dedication, working in a fast pased environment.

Team building is encourged in each department in the Company's Portfolio.

Management also gives back to its employees by frequent employee parties and events to reward them for their hard work.
Employees are acknowledged on their Birthdays – more... and reconized for accomplishments throughout the year.

The challenge's the company currently faces (in my opinion) is the need to hire more "Middle Management" positons to fill in the gaps between upper and lower management.

My overall experience at CIM has not only met but exceed my expections. – less
Productive environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJuly 17, 2013
Pros: busy
Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
-Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails
-Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records and reports
-Preparing responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
-Performing – more... general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems
-Checking and reviewing a variety of data for accuracy and conformity to established standards and procedures.
-Developed manual for accurate measure that could be used for part of training techniques for recent employees entering workforce – less
Fun and exciting environment
Coordinator, Leasing & Construction (Former Employee), Hollywood, CAJuly 17, 2013
Good people to work with. Not much room for upward mobility.
Family type environment
Warm Transfer Agent (Current Employee), Carrolliton, TXApril 12, 2013
Pros: family type business
Cons: short breaks, no heath benefits, only part-time work
The job was fine but it is too far and caused me to spend half my earnings on gasoline getting there and back. I need to be employed with a company with health benefits and advancements.

I enjoyed working at the place becasue it is a family type business where everyone gets alone and nice.
Everyday was different
Assistant, VP Tenant Construction and VP Leasing (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 29, 2012
Pros: fast paced majority of the time
Cons: there didn't seem to be any opportunity for advancement
Always enjoyed meeting new tenants, contractors and vendors and being abble to assist them.Loved to see the transformation of the new tenant construction build out from beginning to end. Gave me great pleasure to know that I participated in some shpe of form.
Exciting place to work
Coordinator, Leasing & Construction (Current Employee), Hollywood, CAApril 26, 2012
Amazing environment with fun people to work with. Heavy work, but great experience. Gained extensive and expedited knowledge working in 3 departments and assisting 2 others. A lot of multitasking in meeting with contractors, tenants, brokers and coordinating with staff to make everyone happy.