Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Employer Reviews

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Cincinnati, ohJanuary 20, 2015
Great place that gives back to our community. Great way to build retirement fund and such. At work a do administrative related jobs such as faxes, phone calls, working in excel, power point and other tools that are for the hospital. In all the departments I have worked I have always had wonderful coworkers. The most enjoyable part of working at Children's is knowing that every single person is a part of the puzzle in giving back to the kids.
very fun
conference services (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free food spmetimes great hours
Cons: none really
I learned so much from the great people at cincinnati childrens hospital. Its a wonderful place to work
Great Business Place
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 12, 2015
Outstanding Medical Center to work for. The staff is great to work with as well and helpful... The medical center help to further your education and also offer training class to their employees..
Horrible management
Business (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: wages are good
Cons: management, no learning collaborative and hr is no help with difficult management
Worst experience of my life. Manager was down right evil and had no desire to help me learn. Belittled me in front of co workers and never had a nice thing to say to me. Hospital itself is one of the best. I moved 5 hours away from home to work here and was treated horribly by management. They need to have mediators to help with difficult employers
Simple Summary
Data Warehouse Analyst (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 5, 2015
Overall, Children's Hospital is a great place to work. As an employee, you are encouraged to grow and given direction on how to do so.
Advancement
Assistant to Development Systems (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 30, 2014
I love the hospital and what they do, but I feel like this isnt a place that I will be able to move up from my current position.
safety is a must!
Mental Health Specialist II (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 30, 2014
Pros: nice benefits
Cons: management is not worried about staff safety. constantly short staff due to management.
Poor Management who is only worried about the budget and not staff safety.
Its a job
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 2, 2014
I am thankful to have a job. I have no intentions of leaving until I find a job that pays more money.I follow the rules. I come to work everyday.
Awesome job satisfaction
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 1, 2014
Sense of fulfillment. The added benefit of a daily reminder of priorities and the feeling that you are helping families through a difficult time in their lives contributes to the job satisfaction.
Very nice people to work with
Command Center Coordinator (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 1, 2014
Very nice place to work. Is a job that I can retire from. Very comfortable place to work, the dress code is relaxed. A day consists of taking call throughout the night and answering any and all question and filling requests. The hardest part of my job is the shift change at 7:00 am. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with.
Compassionate place to work
Clinical Research Coordinator IV (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 24, 2014
Pros: flexibility, caring, good work life balance
Cons: salary may not be as competitive to corporate world
Great place to work, with a very caring atmosphere. There are many opportunities for growth and a good work life balance.
Great Work / Life balance
Clinical Research Project Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 10, 2014
CCHMC has always been very supportive of work / life balance.
Fun place and busy
Access Service Representative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 6, 2014
Pros: seeing the kids every day and having a rapport with my families.
Cons: having to paper work to deal with.
Children's was a very rewarding place. My co-workers where fun. My supervisor was there to help and cared.
great facility
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 29, 2014
Pros: -
Cons: -
Great place to work. The environment seemed a bit drag but the population is senior citizens
Busy
Customer Service (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 28, 2014
Pros: days went fast
Cons: i was asked to leave
Childrens was a wonderful place to meet new friends and coworkers everyone always was positive
???
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 14, 2014
Worked at Cincinnati Children's Hospital for 14 years, 6 years in research 8 years on the clinic side.
Bad
Environmental Technician (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I have great co workers, how ever I am under paid and receive more then 8 hours of work. Also my department has a terrible management team.
A wonderful place to work. There is a common goal of providing the high services to the patient at all times.
Protective Services Officer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: the highest standard of professionalism
Cons: the weekly rotating off days
-There was no typical day only some routine actives to be conduced throughout the shift for safety purposes .
-Providing excellent customer service to a wide range of diversity is something I learned that was essential to the job.
-Management would engage interests in all levels of daily actives assisting at any point needed for reference. The support was well received due to the sensitive nature of circumstances.
-The positive and encouraging atmosphere enlisted the services of some of the best co-works that anyone could ask for. This was evident throughout the entire hospital and not limited to a particular department.
-The condition of the patient was the hardest part of the job.
-I enjoyed a lot of aspects of the job but my favorite part was making new connects with patients, parents, guests, visitors and hospital staff. I truly enjoyed providing the services and assistants to those who needed it.
Excellent pediatric hosptial
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 17, 2014
Ranked 3rd in the country. Very nice hospital. Very nice work environment
Provides a learning environment for willing Employees
OR Scheduler (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 12, 2014
The hardest part of working at CCHMC is seeing the families that are trying to understand why their child is sick. They are scared and just want someone to help and listen

1 2 3 4 5

About Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center has a special place in its heart for kids -- and vice versa. The pediatric health – Read more