Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Employer Reviews

Its a job
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 2, 2014
I am thankful to have a job. I have no intentions of leaving until I find a job that pays more money.I follow the rules. I come to work everyday.
Awesome job satisfaction
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 1, 2014
Sense of fulfillment. The added benefit of a daily reminder of priorities and the feeling that you are helping families through a difficult time in their lives contributes to the job satisfaction.
Very nice people to work with
Command Center Coordinator (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 1, 2014
Very nice place to work. Is a job that I can retire from. Very comfortable place to work, the dress code is relaxed. A day consists of taking call throughout the night and answering any and all question and filling requests. The hardest part of my job is the shift change at 7:00 am. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with.
Compassionate place to work
Clinical Research Coordinator IV (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 24, 2014
Pros: flexibility, caring, good work life balance
Cons: salary may not be as competitive to corporate world
Great place to work, with a very caring atmosphere. There are many opportunities for growth and a good work life balance.
Great Work / Life balance
Clinical Research Project Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 10, 2014
CCHMC has always been very supportive of work / life balance.
Fun place and busy
Access Service Representative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 6, 2014
Pros: seeing the kids every day and having a rapport with my families.
Cons: having to paper work to deal with.
Children's was a very rewarding place. My co-workers where fun. My supervisor was there to help and cared.
great facility
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 29, 2014
Pros: -
Cons: -
Great place to work. The environment seemed a bit drag but the population is senior citizens
Busy
Customer Service (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 28, 2014
Pros: days went fast
Cons: i was asked to leave
Childrens was a wonderful place to meet new friends and coworkers everyone always was positive
???
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 14, 2014
Worked at Cincinnati Children's Hospital for 14 years, 6 years in research 8 years on the clinic side.
Bad
Environmental Technician (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I have great co workers, how ever I am under paid and receive more then 8 hours of work. Also my department has a terrible management team.
A wonderful place to work. There is a common goal of providing the high services to the patient at all times.
Protective Services Officer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: the highest standard of professionalism
Cons: the weekly rotating off days
-There was no typical day only some routine actives to be conduced throughout the shift for safety purposes .
-Providing excellent customer service to a wide range of diversity is something I learned that was essential to the job.
-Management would engage interests in all levels of daily actives assisting at any point needed for reference. The support – more... was well received due to the sensitive nature of circumstances.
-The positive and encouraging atmosphere enlisted the services of some of the best co-works that anyone could ask for. This was evident throughout the entire hospital and not limited to a particular department.
-The condition of the patient was the hardest part of the job.
-I enjoyed a lot of aspects of the job but my favorite part was making new connects with patients, parents, guests, visitors and hospital staff. I truly enjoyed providing the services and assistants to those who needed it. – less
Excellent pediatric hosptial
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 17, 2014
Ranked 3rd in the country. Very nice hospital. Very nice work environment
Provides a learning environment for willing Employees
OR Scheduler (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 12, 2014
The hardest part of working at CCHMC is seeing the families that are trying to understand why their child is sick. They are scared and just want someone to help and listen
I learnt a lot here.
Analyst 1-Price estimation and recovery unit (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great environment!
Cons: they closed :(
I loved working here. Great people. Management was like family.
Challenging place to work but very rewarding
Social Worker II/Transition Coordinator (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 1, 2014
Tough job but it has been one of the best jobs that I have had and really felt that I made strides.
Bright and Ambitious Person
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 11, 2014
As a bright ambitious person, I enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating position where I can assist others while challenging and expanding my knowledge and understanding of the task at hand. I am seeking a position that will utilize my skills and allow me the opportunity to gain additional skills and experience.
Childrens care is *1
Materials Management Clerk (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 9, 2014
Pros: helps alot of children/tuition reinbursement
Cons: political/no advancement
Its a great hospital for the children and hands down the best for medical services.
Political
Respiratory Specialist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 4, 2014
Pros: pension
Cons: culture
Very political environment that is difficult to navigate. Prefers younger personnel without family life
Working with the families
Family Financial Advocate (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 23, 2014
Pros: tutition re-imbursement
I enjoy working with the families because it bring diversity to the culture of Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
Great working environment
Cytogentics Tech II (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 22, 2014
 Perform chromosomal evaluations on clinical samples including: bone marrow, amniotic fluid, lymphnode tumors, solid tumors, paraffin embedded tissues, peripheral blood, CSF, and sorted cells. The analysis is done through microscopy and karyotyping the chromosomes through CYTOVision program.
 Preparing the next day lab by culturing and harvesting – more... the above cultures.
 Preparing slides for flouresence in-situ hybridization testing. Evaluating F.I.S.H. slides to interpret signal patterns.
 Constructing and filing patient files for the samples that come into the laboratory.
 Analyzing the harvested cells for chromosomal deletions, translocations, additions, trisomies, monosomies, and other hematological disorders. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center has a special place in its heart for kids -- and vice versa. The pediatric health – Read more