Cincinnati Financial Corporation

Cincinnati Financial Corporation Employer Reviews

Great place to work, hard working and helpful employees and management
Commercial Lines Underwriter (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 15, 2012
Pros: employee benefits, community discounts, furthering education classes, frequent team-building opportunities
Cons: high stress-level; not enough time to get work done in 8 hours each day
-Each day varies depending on the need of our independent agents. Usually a typical day consists of processing renewal policies and colaborating with our agents in delivering a top-class customer service experience for our clients.
-My co-workers are very knowledgeable as they have worked in the insurance industry for many years. They are very helpful – more... and offer their expertise whenever I need it.
-The hardest part of the job is handling the many responsibilities and expectations of our agents. It can be very difficult to keep up with processing all of the renewal policies as there are many other responsibilities in addition to renewal policies. – less
Good place to learn and work.
J2EE Developer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 3, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Good place to learn and work,I learned how to manage time with agile methodology ,good environment ,the tasks were really challenging.
Changes to Culture
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 21, 2012
Many years I enjoyed working at Cincinnati Financial; however over the past couple years there have been major culture changes. These changes have influenced my decision to explore other options.
Growth Opportunity
Commercial Lines Policy Technician (Former Employee), Fairfield, OhioFebruary 19, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cincinnati Financial Corporation is a great place to work. There is great potential for growth opportunities with this company. They value their employees and also have tuition reimbursement.