Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority

Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority Employer Reviews

Housing Authority
Property Manager Specialist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 20, 2014
Pros: extra days off
Cons: no free lunch
Good place to work, mutli-tasking and manager skills, opportunity for growth
Working at the Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority
Receptionist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 23, 2013
Working for Cincinnati metropolitan housing authority was ok. l liked my co workers.
Traditional old business work place
Employment Specialist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 25, 2013
•Provide career management services to Public Housing Residents with a focus on helping customers obtain employment.
•Responsible for administering career development initiatives and activities that include interaction with a development staff of specialists to develop job recruitment and retention strategies.
•Duties include a combination of the following – more... intake, interviewing, eligibility verification, referrals to supportive services, employer services, career coaching, job search and orientation/classroom instruction, and regular follow-up in executing client's individual employment plan.
• Facilitates customer access to supportive services, social services, training, education, and employment services, as well as job search mechanics such as: Job search techniques, Resume writing, and Interview Skills.
• Assesses client aptitude, values, interest inventories and training needs in assessing job readiness and preparing client for entry/re-entry into the workforce.
•Serves as a liaison with instructors, businesses and other client resources. – less
I was the Assistant Manager of Inspections
HCV Inspections Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 3, 2013
It is a good place overall. The only drawback is management culture there.
My day at CMHA
Stockroom Clerk (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 14, 2012
Even though I wasn't there that long,I felt that my co-workers saw how hard I worked and how much that I wanted to learn. It was never about the money,it was about getting the job done.
steady work physical demanding
Landscaping Specialist (Former Employee), cincinnati ohioMay 4, 2012
Pros: company truck tools
Cons: lunch breaks varies
a typical day cleaning flower beds trimming brushes plainting trees co workers were great the hardest part of job on 90 degree days most enjoyable part helping people