- Must be a graduate of an approved technical/ professional or vocational program.
- Continuing Education credits must continue to be met - 24 credits/2 years.
- Provide diagnostic images (c-arm) under the direct supervision of an Anesthesiologist/Pain Management Physician.
- Utilize proper imaging techniques while practicing ALARA.
- Demonstrate knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality patient care.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Other duties may include but are not limited to: updating electronic medical records, transferring procedure images to EMR, patient communication before and after procedures, supply inventory, upkeep of the procedure room, keeping track of medication counts (steroids),
- Previous Pain Management experience preferred.
We are a growing practice and your job duties may change as growth increases.
FULL-TIME: 7am – 330pm/ 40 hours per week
Hourly pay: to be determined with experience
Anthem Insurance and 401k plan are available.
Indeed - 30+ days ago