Cincinnati Reds Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Cincinnati reds
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 19, 2017
It was a stepping stone I appreciated the experience. I was young they gave me a fresh shot and i was extremely happy about that i just wished i made more and that there was room to grow.
Cincinnati reds stadium
Hostess (Former Employee) –  CinMay 26, 2017
I did not feel as if I was paid fairly at the Cincinnati reds, I would work from 4pm-10pm and on most days they would send us home early and working off of how high labor gets we all had to argue over who goes home
the employees are fun to work with
Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 12, 2017
I liked the job because I got to meet a lot of people and learned a lot about the Reds. The pay was low and the hours was long. Standing on your feet sometimes for many hours was not good.
Pros
discount on reds tickets
Cons
low pay
fun company
Guest Relations/ Fan Accommodations Duties (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 27, 2017
very exciting and fun company, loved working there as a seasonal employee, supervisor was great and very knowledgeable, great atmosphere and never a dull moment.
Pros
great job
Cons
seasonal
Great flexible, part time work environment
Security (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 10, 2017
Worked in security. It is a great opportunity to work a part time job which allows for flexibility. Can pick and choose your work schedule. Great co-workers, supervisors and management.
Great company to get experience with
Marketing, Events & Corporate Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 2, 2017
The Cincinnati Reds gave me my career start. I gained valuable experience in marketing, corporate sales, community relations, event planning, and game day operations. It was the perfect internship to jump start my career.
I had a great time
Game Day Logger and Camera Operator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 26, 2017
It never felt like work. I enjoyed the people I worked with. I loved being in the Reds scoreboard area every night. I could not have asked for a better experience.
Fun
Professional Baseball Player (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 18, 2016
Enjoyed every time I get to lace up the cleats. I love teaching kids the love of the game, and the correct way to go about training and preparing for their upcoming seasons, all why having fun in the process.
The Stadium full of life.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 8, 2016
Working at the Reds Stadium is a very different experience. All of the people that you are surrounded by on a daily bases is what makes the days of work worth while. Everyday you will learn something new whether ita a skill or just knowlegde.
Great working environment
Accounts Payable Intern (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 1, 2016
This position has been nothing short of amazing so far. The work environment is very enjoyable and everyone is so nice! I've had the opportunity to learn and hone my accounting skills in the couple of months I've been employed and it's been a great experience so far.
Cincinnati Reds
Level Supervisor/Concessions (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 11, 2016
I really enjoy working for Cincinnati Reds as I am an outdoor person. The fans are awesome & I enjoy working with the non profit groups.
Fun Workplace Hard to move up
Group Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 2, 2015
Fun place to work
Hard on work/life balance
Hard to move up unless you're willing to relocate
High Stress
You see the CEO and COO out and about and interactive with it's employees. They reward employees on achieving goals. Implemented a healthy work environment.
I was a major league baseball player
Pro Player (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 3, 2015
I was a professional baseball player at the highest level of baseball that can be reached, goal was to win the pennant and go to the World Series
Pros
Being able to maintain the quality that to stay at the top
Cons
Being traded to other teams without your approval
Cincinnati Reds
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 8, 2015
Working for the Cincinnati Reds was a dream come true. The culture the Reds ownership has created is something to be emulated for all other organizations.
best job i ever had
Minor league outfielder (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZMay 20, 2015
this was my love and my passion, my favorite thing to do in the world. i wouldn't trade the experience for anything and I'm glad i got to be apart of such a wonderful organization. playing in the system alone has opened many numerous possibilities to me that i don't think would have come my way but they have and I'm thankful to the organization.
Wonderful
Security Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 2, 2015
This position was an amazing learning experience. Exciting and enjoyable every day! The atmosphere and coworkers were the most amazing I have ever experienced. I will proceed with my legal career with an abundance of information I learned while at Kings Island.
Loved working at the stadium every game day
Promotional Events Intern (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 11, 2015
Executed in game promotional events, and escorted special guests through the ball park. Enhanced the fans perceived value of their ticket cost.
Pros
Lots of fun and excitement
Cons
it was over when the season ended
Na
Fan Photographer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 2, 2014
Engaging with fans before, during, and after games soliciting for and taking portraits of individuals, families, or groups to create lasting memories of their experiences at these events, to be purchased later online. Use Nikon d3200 DSLR cameras using manual settings in a wide array of lighting conditions.
Fun
Crowd management (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 14, 2014
It was just and internship and I had a lot of fun
assisting with players was great and being able to talk to them
Never a dull day
Fielder (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 12, 2014
I was constantly moving around during the game and what better place to work at then the ballpark!
Pros
Working for the Cincinnati Reds
Cons
Seasonal and low pay