Come join our team! This is a flexible part-time director position ideal for applicants with experience organizing Spanish language immersion classes for adults and children and hiring training, and managing a team of teachers to provide classes. Applicants will be asked to work on average 10 hours per week as the Director and will also have the opportunity to work up to 30 additional hours teaching classes. Applicants should have availability in the evenings to direct evening adult programs and early mornings to direct children's programs. All applicants must be bilingual in Spanish and English and be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction and demonstrate results to management
- Responsible for all sales and marketing to promote adult and children’s classes
- Responsible for managing a team of part-time Instructors to ensure full training, classroom preparation, and communication with students and/or parents.
- Accepting payments and issuing invoices/receipts and reporting all income and expenses
- Manage all correspondence with potential customers, including responding to website inquiries, and providing results of placement tests.
- Maintain website updates
- Work with 20+ schools and organizations to set up programs and classes, assign teachers, and sign contracts as needed
- Administer enrollment for all adult and children’s sessions (including registration forms, website registrations, and textbook orders/printing & binding)
- Hiring part-time teachers, including posting job vacancies, interviewing, training, and new hire paperwork compliance
- Monthly payroll
- Teaching adult and children’s classes
- Develop and improve curriculum for both adults and children, including activities, teacher manuals, etc.
Indeed - 16 months ago