Cincinnati Sports Club Employee Reviews

Busy
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 28, 2017
This job taught me how to work well under pressure , even if things are moving to fast to stay patient. This job was fun I got to watch the baseball games and see people have a good time.
Fun work environment that taught me a lot.
Childcare Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 8, 2014
I learned so much from working at the Cincinnati Sports Club. Customer Service is one of the biggest things that this company focuses on. On a typical day I would answer and direct phone calls, take care of the children, clean up the Children's Center, teach new employees what needed to be done, post money and bill customers. I worked with all different people and different managers of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was creating lasting relationships with the children and the parents that came into the Children;s Center.
Fun place to work and meet people
Security/Night Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 20, 2013
Always a something new to look forward to. Meeting new people everyday and have great co-workers. Have to deal with some tough situations sometimes, but nothing that can not be resolved with out further trouble.
Pros
free gym membership
Cons
Overall an enjoyable place to work
Social Event Planning Intern (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 23, 2013
I loved working for this company but it was only in internship but I did learn a lot about the field of social event planning. Everyone was very welcoming and I always enjoyed going to work. The hardest part of the job was having to drive over an hour and either only working a few hours or not getting paid. the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing how happy we made people based on the events that we put on. i enjoyed most of the tasks that I had put in front of me and I feel like I got them done in a timely fashion.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Location, no payment
Very nice people and lots of adventures and fun.
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 22, 2012
Great place to work, I was given a free membership during the time I was employed. Other employees were very nice allowing you to feel welcome. Facilities are nice including a snack bar were you could purchase a nice healthy lunch.
Pros
acess to facility.
Cons
seasonal job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cincinnati Sports Club. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2