Cinram Employee Reviews

Good Company
Team Lead/Operator Tech (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 15, 2015
Cinram is a good company to work for. They make DVDs so I am looking for a job that is not outdated tech. As a team lead I have the responsibility to hand out job assignments, keep the machines running, and provide training to employees on the injection molding machines.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
12 hour shifts
A difficult place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  La Vergne, TNNovember 2, 2015
This company is a very difficult place to work. The management does not respect any of the workers and constantly yell at employees. They do not plan ahead and are constantly working behind schedule.
It was OK.
Machine Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 25, 2015
The work environment was pretty clean, however the staff quality was very rude most of the time and they would have you bouncing around from place to place and it's extremely hard to get any form of promotional awarding through them.
Pros
clean
Cons
poor attitude from staff, bouncing around constantly
Great Company
Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TNOctober 23, 2015
Loved working at Cinram, everyone got along with everybody and you could also learn a lot of new things there. Got laid off but called back
fun place to work
line lead (Former Employee) –  huntsville alSeptember 30, 2015
fun work place with supportive management. They're all about the numbers and getting there goal each and every day. twelve hour shifts can be tiring. There are a lot of nice people. and some mean people. the hardest part of the job is lifting heavy parts up all day long,
Pros
money great
Don't waste your time.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Olyphant, PASeptember 22, 2015
I was hired through a temp agency but the pay was extremely low and the hours were insane. The management was poor and the favoritism and nepotism was insane. A terrible place to work period.
Pros
Nothing comes to mind
Cons
Poor management, favoritism, low pay and long hours
Attend group lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 8, 2015
pretty good company. nice co workers. pretty good pay and benefits. learned a lot about how to multi-task and lead a team. had little to no life outside of work due to long hours
Pros
co workers
Cons
lond drive. unapreciative management
No job security,,Language barrier
Production Engineering Assistant II (Former Employee) –  LaVergne ,TNAugust 13, 2015
Went on vacation and came back to a empty building. I got laid off and didn't even know it.
Hired lots of Spanish speakers. It was very difficult to communicate.
Great hours but low wages.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Very unstable company
Friendly work environment
Picker (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 29, 2015
Make a lot of production.
Friendly co-workers and management, always willing to help.
I learned a lot of things picking and distribute orders.
I enjoyed worked as a team
Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  TNJune 25, 2015
Cinram is a good company to work for. Unfortunately the market for the product they make is slowing down. When I started their it was a start up for Cinram in the area. I was able to work with many contractors for the installation of new machinery.
Pros
Air condictiong
Very hot
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 24, 2015
They taught me how to drive the fork loft and made sure that I was certified. I worked there for many years so people came and went. The hardest part of the job was the pay. I wish it would have paid more
Good organization.
Vice-President, Global Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 15, 2015
Cinram is a great organization with a talented management team. The market for replication is declining but the organization has a strategy in place to diversify and grow the business.
Best place I ever worked.
Warehouse Worker / Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Olyphant, PAMay 27, 2015
Great place years ago but they have fell on hard times.Benifits are nice and managers follow up on your suggestions.But the CD buisiness isnt what it used to be.
workable
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 1, 2015
well maintained and fast paced great people and a great supervisor. busy at time doing peak season, when it get slow it get slow
Pros
overtime
Cons
never know when work is will be available
Good environment with good workers.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 29, 2015
I make sure the DVD and bluray orders are completed by the time promised to the customer(Fox, Lions Gate, Summit, Dreamworks,etc.). Making sure orders are ran safely and correctly the first time.
Slow Days
Floor salesman/Unloading merchandise (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 27, 2015
Cinram is a decent place to work, the only and key draw back from working at Cinram is that the work environment is basically first-come first-serve.
busy
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INApril 19, 2015
I would work different assembly lines. Then was trained to use a machine that would run many cd's thru to shrink rap them. Most people were good to work for. I was able to get a job in the RA dept. Learned to operate fork trucks, and labeling machines. Hardest part was learning the fork truck , but I did. Co workers were great. We all got along. I would get to check returns In and inspect any damage, fix what I could and enter into computer. Then I would put in there area on rack. Keep a log of all bad ones that were unrepairable.
SUCKY
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 16, 2015
Too much standing short breaks the job all around sucks butty i dont understand why the pay people so little too do alot with only 2 brakes why? i hated this job more then i hate kirby .no no no no no no no
Great place to work.
Customer Service Client Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 24, 2015
Awesome place to work. Great people. Great hours. Very flexible. The co-workers are nice. The work is very stimulating. The work is very rewarding.
Pros
Lunch Breaks
It was a good job while it lasted.
Operator Testor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 24, 2015
I was a Tester Operator , I downloaded new software's at customers request.I was able to work directly with upper management.Per customer preferred corresponding directly because they valued my opinion about the Devices and software support.
Pros
Professionalism was a must at all time.
Cons
Knowledgeable procise recommendations to the customer.