Cinsay

Cinsay Employer Reviews

Dynamic working environment.
Account Manager (Former Employee), CarrolltonTXFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: insurance was affective the first day of work.
Cons: there was just one restroom on the floor and that cased lines.
My typical day at work is busy with clients and awesome lunches with co-workers.
I learned to take and quickly dive into details any existing project thrown at me.
Management was very responsive.
I didn't find any part of my job hard, i enjoyed it.
I think the best part was to get positive feedbacks from the clients.
All my co-workers was friendly and – more... ready to help when i just started with the company, with some of them we still keep in touch. – less
Stay Away
Project Manager (Former Employee), Austin,TXJune 24, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: too many releases, too many late nights. can't trust some staff
While I enjoyed my time there, I discovered that management is rather insincere. They had great developers, but they have mostly left the company. The management is a "go Fast" mind set with very little concern with how they burn out the staff.
Additionally, the management solicits or employees for rumor and conjecture to make staffing decisions. This – more... company had a great team once, but the arrogance and deceit has taken it toll. I would find better opportunities with companies that have a better plan and manage their resources far better. – less
good company
Technical Support / Project (Former Employee), addison txAugust 24, 2012
project management

• Create a helpdesk within just a matter of two months that is fully working with Zendesk, Confluence, and Jira.
• Created a fully functional Knowledge Base and ticketing system; self-service; and customer interface.
• Worked with the tier 3 team to fully integrate escalation procedures, take calls from the customers as well as employees
 – more... Worked hand and hand with the Information Technology department to fix computers. – less
Exciting high risk environment
Account Executive (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2012
Pros: fun work environment, team orriented, exciting possibilities
Cons: long work hours, high risk
Generate revenue by developing market potential through lead generation, networking, recommending products/services and closing sales.

By working at Cinsay I learned many sales and closing techniques that I feel will be valuable in my next career venture.
Company with talented resources
Project Manager - Rapid Development (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2012
Pros: upper management show they value the resources
Cons: it department can use better leadership
Great start-up company with talented resources. The upper management really takes care of the employees and give everyone a very comfortable place to work.