Cinta Aveda Institute

Cinta Aveda Institute Employee Reviews

Cinta Aveda Institute Guest Services
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 12, 2017
The front desk lead is an awesome team leader. I received great training from the start and feel like this is a company that offers growth opportunities. Very thrilled to be employed with this company.
Pros
Great Benefits, positive atmosphere, fair breaks, work schedule made in advance
In training esthetician
Esthetician Student (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 27, 2016
I started school in March of 2016 in their esthetician program. It was a great program. I enjoyed every bit of it. The instructors were very helpful and they taught me a lot. It's a great community.
No integrity
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 27, 2016
This place is the most mentally draining work environment I've ever experienced. Unless you like drama, and gossip steer clear.
Pros
Paycheck. Period.
Cons
Leadership consists of amatire, gossip, lies, you get an emptional beating on a regular basis, stressful, highly disorganized, dishonest.
My Review
Financial Aid Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMarch 5, 2016
Great place to work for and nice perks. Good discount on hair products and makeup. Offers many cosmetology programs. Nice location and awesome CEO.
Pros
Discounts on products
Cons
low pay
Excellent Brand to work for Aveda Organic Line
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 21, 2012
As an Admissions Coordinator our main role is to assist in the growth of the student enrollment. I learned that a great school and high level of education makes this a great place to work and study. My previous co-workers are eco-friendly and a strong team of hard working people who love the beauty industry. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The most enjoyable part of the job was trend setting.
Pros
products and salon/spa discounts
loved it!
Esthetician/ Make-up Artist (student) (Current Employee) –  san franciscoMarch 19, 2013
Everything was amazing. If you ever have the chance to work with them take it. Nothing but a great time here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cinta Aveda Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

Cinta Aveda Institute Reviews by Location