Cintas Employer Reviews

awesome
Utilities (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 23, 2014
great company. managers are there. great advancement opportunities
Unorganized
Field Sales (Former Employee), charlotte, ncJuly 22, 2014
Pros: guaranteed pay
Cons: little opportunity for job growth
The position was a outside sales route position and the routes were sometimes two hours drive from office. The manager persisted on having a hour meeting every morning and a hour meeting in the afternoon, which left very little time to complete route and ultimately effected commissions.
fun place and very concerned about customers satisfaction
loader/unloader (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 19, 2014
on a daily basis i ad to load and unload trucks. also had to sort out dirty clothes that came from the trucks so they could get washed.
Great Company and Great People
Office Manager, Human Resource Manager (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 18, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: work/life balance
Very good culture. Challenging day to day attivities yet rewarding.
fun and productive with co workers
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 18, 2014
Pros: you always have a job
Cons: needs more stabilty in managment
Great job gotta love to work learned to work in a warehouse and learned to run all machines and work with great co workers the hardest part bout my job is they don't pay enough for employees so they leave alot so keeping workers is hard the most enjoyable part of my job is working with a great crew. Management is always changing making things tough – more... to adjust to every 6 months – less
No Micro-managing
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Strongsville, OHJuly 15, 2014
Pros: no micro-managing
Cons: advancement opportunities are almost non-existent
As a route driver, I don't have a boss with me on a daily basis. This means that I am not being micro-managed. I go about my business and get my job done, then go home. As long as I am taking care of duties, I don't hear much from my boss at all. If I do need my boss's help, he is always available.
Big Company
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: benefits, great environment, fun activities, discounts on alot of businesses
Cons: pay, small vacations, shaving, and constant meetings
Cintas is all about numbers, the work is very tough but the pay doesnt match the work ethics
Team environment
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: great health insurance
Cons: low pay
Cintas is a nice place to work and they offer annual two weeks vacation. It is a family type environment.
Loved it, hated to leave it
Service Representative II (Current Employee), Hudson, NHJuly 13, 2014
I really enjoyed working at the 99, the people were awesome, the management team was compassionate, my life however went in a different direction.
Invoices and numbers are not Fair for the Consumers
Accounts Receivable/Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJuly 10, 2014
Pros: very nice employees
Cons: numbers with invoices, records and treating employees wrong
I'm not going to lie to customers with invoices or other companies.
They are Legal rights
Policies and Procedures
Specially knowing the Accounting and Finance World
Yelling to others in front of your own employees it's not professional at all
Console Operator (Current Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 9, 2014
My work day is in a fast past work environment. Were I Get to multitask, and work with great employees.
Summer Temp (Former Employee), Mason, OHJuly 9, 2014
Like I said before, Cintas is a great place to work, but they seemed unorganized when it came to hosting us Summer Temps.
it was ok
Sales Service Rep/Warehouse/ Operated Forklift (Former Employee), Port Washington, NYJuly 9, 2014
Pros: parties, the money!, the experience, the sightseeing
Cons: waking up early!!
typical day they had me doing eveyrthing! but its cool I learned so much! office work,computers you name it! management was cool !!co workers was cool except one of them but whatever hardest part was not wanting to leave I loved it was a very cool place to work and you meet alot of new people
work over load
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 7, 2014
Pros: good benefits, close to home
Cons: communication, team building
arrive at 9:00 a.m. and gather all other available employees in a stretch and learn that was lead by me. Also this was also a process that was created by me and used by the other locations.
Read all e-mails and respond as needed.
Received all type of tasks that involved data entry from contract compliance to green belt tasks.
Audited and corrected accounts – more... as necessary.
Complete task to GM, Service Managers, Service Supervisor, and Service Sales Representatives in a timely manner.

I learned that my voice carries and learn to control right away. Take calls with less personal and more business.

Management changed every two years or less which caused much delay and learning since all where outside hired and need to be trained by current employees but the knowledge of years did not get recognized.

My co-workers tried to be a team but since we where not allowed to socialize in the office it was hard to become a team. When first hired most of us where at lunch at same time. This was changed to where each employee had a different break time and lunch time. No processes to have us grow to a team.

Hardest part would be the only one other employees would go to.
I would train others on how to do things but since my sense of urgency and availability was better then most request would come often. This was hard due to the tasks that where before me that had to be completed and every interruption would slow process down

Most enjoyable was the type of business. Proud of what was available to customers and found that it was a viable product. Process and knowledge of all aspects and able to store and then train others on how to do it Enjoyed training others – less
An Interesting Place to work
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 5, 2014
Pros: always had company wide activities and lunches
Cons: inconsistancy in work leaders
At this job I have learned a lot about accounts receivable.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with.
A typical day at work is contacting businesses that owe money for Cintas' services, faxing and emailing invoices.
Great Training and Development
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), MiamiJuly 5, 2014
Great Company focused on the growth and development of its employees.
Great opportunity
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee), Macomb, MIJuly 2, 2014
Pros: pay, 4 day work week, benefits
Cons: not always following the ethics they preach, toward employee or customer
I worked there for 11 years and was very well taken care of. The culture changed from customer oriented to bottom line oriented and Six Sigma made a ruin of the culture.
Office was too small for all the people who worked in it. Other than that good place to work.
Receptionist/AR (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALJuly 2, 2014
Pick up mail. Open mail. Distribute. Post receivables to customer accounts. Greet visitors. Answer phone. Make collection calls. File. Help with any other projects needed to be done. The office manager was a friend of mine. She was very nice. The hardest part was the filing and the most enjoyable were the people I worked with.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 1, 2014
• Contact delinquent customers via phone to secure payment and assist with printing and mailing of statements.
• Review account history with customers, and post payments, credit memos and adjustments.
• Heavy computer use, as well as filing and faxing of customer invoices and information and meeting monthly accounts receivable goals.
• Daily accuracy – more... of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability. – less
Good culture.
Market Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 30, 2014
Strong corporate culture. Safety minded organization. Always looking to improve the status quo.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cintas

Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and – Read more

Cintas Photos