Cintas

Cintas United States Employee Reviews

Strong culture
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 26, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers
Cons: Conservative organization
Co-workers are awesome. Culture is very strong. Not much work/life balance. Very conservative organization. Management is always changing.
Great position
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee), Pulaski, VAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Great office staff
Cons: Benefits
I am the Accounts Recievable Clerk. I call on customers daily
to process payments for their accounts, along with other
tasks.
Great team members
Tile and Carpet Deep Clean Specialist (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCApril 22, 2015
Pros: Fellow team members
Cons: Long hours, night work, out of town work for days at a time
No day was "typical". I learned the science of cleaning different types of flooring, Upper management was awesome. I enjoyed working with my fellow employees. Hardest part of job was working looong hours, nights, and out of town. Most enjoyable part of job was the team.
Good company but poor work/life balance
Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Richmond, VAApril 21, 2015
My typical day starts at 4-4:30am and goes until the job is done. I enjoy the nature of the work but the hours (50-55hrs/week) just aren't worth it. The people are what have kept me there so long.
Excellent opportunity to hone sales skills
Sales (Current Employee), Western USApril 20, 2015
Must be an entrepreneurial minded self-starter to position yourself for success. If you enjoy relationship selling and managing your own territory, then an outside sales would be an ideal position. Supportive team environment.
Good experience
Direct Embroidery Operator (Current Employee), Mason, OHApril 18, 2015
Cons: Short breaks, low pay, hard on the joints, low moral
I come in listen to the Supervisors daily updates to everyone. Then I would get right to work cleaning and oiling the machines, then framing up the garments and getting them running on the machines.
I learned better organization.
The hardest part of the job was the standing on your feet for several hrs at a time with minimum walking,
The management does a great job at keeping everyone busy doing something, and making sure we have what we need to do the job.
productive to meet customer requirements
Bulk Linen Folder (Current Employee), Frankfort, INApril 10, 2015
Pros: incentive program
Cons: base rate
A typical day at work would be to come in and start folding what was at your station to meet customer requirements. Everyday you will rotate to different table and fold something different.
Poor managment
Service Sales Rep (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INApril 9, 2015
Sun up to sun down. Own boss which is nice but poor management when needing help in certain situations. Very lazy people behind the scenes.
Many ppl wants to leave but are afraid to while accepting low wages .
Company Route Driver (Former Employee), Bessemer, ALApril 9, 2015
Pros: Entrepurneur heaven..
Cons: Don't spent long years here.
Working there has taught me a lot. I don't regret a day of it. It was a very fun and laid back job especially if you're out on route. Inside is what you make out of it.
Complacent work environment
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXApril 8, 2015
The objective when I started to work at this company was to get in and get the knowledge to advance. Since I've been here, I've realized that it isn't your work ethic that gets you promoted but how well you rub elbows with the top executives. I've never been affiliated with a company that operates in such a manner and it isn't a company that I would like to continue to experience complacency with.
Company is great
HELP DESK SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Bedford, ILApril 4, 2015
I worked at the company when it was called Uniforms To You.
Workplace was great as well as co-workers. I enjoyed the day to day challenges of working with customers.
A productive place with alot of hardworkers
UTILITY WORKER (Current Employee), Bessemer, ALApril 1, 2015
I am a hard working indiviual with my teammates. We work together to get the job done in any area of the company. I enjoy my job, my teammates and the company as a whole.
sexist job environment
Wash Alley Operator (Former Employee), Rockford, TNMarch 31, 2015
Pros: breaks set in stone
Cons: work you like a dog if you want a promotion and is not guaranteed
Dramatic work experience. Plant manager does not support employees. Needs union. If you are a women and they promote you to a predominantly male job they will harass you and sabotage your work area in hopes that you will quick or jump at the opportunity to work in the office.
Friendly co workers meet many deadlines
Fleet/ Routs Checkin (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 30, 2015
Pros: health benefits
Cons: short lunches
I over see a fleet of 60 plus vehicles also review all route sales sheet contain all changes made on route handle all cash. All sales must show all incoming cash and must show all garments. A typical day consist of calling vendors,entering invoices ,etc.
Cintas is a great company to work for and has a great culture.
Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 29, 2015
Cintas is a great company wit great benefits. Good pay and everyone care about each other. Hardest part of the job was the summer months.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: free lunches, spirit days, going on route rides
Cons: short breaks, benefits, no overtime
Its a typical work day at work. I pull orders for my drivers that are needed for their routes. I receive orders that are place by prc. Management is reliable when needed. My coworkers make it a fun place to work for. The hardest part of my job is the traveling to get to. The most enjoyable is that the co workers make it fun to work for.
Good growing opportunity
Sale service representative (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 23, 2015
Pros: business is always growing
Cons: unorganized company
Cintas is a fast pace working environment, very physically demanding. We service businesses that needed uniforms, mats, paper towels, and other restroom services. Each day coming in I would log into my handheld computer where they have a list of job sites I have to go in and service. Each place typically dirty towels and uniforms we would switch out with fresh clean replacements every week, two weeks, or monthly depending on the customer preference.
Fun place to work.
Sales & Service Representative (Current Employee), South Bend, INMarch 22, 2015
delivering products to customer and maintaining accounts. Products ranging from floor mats, uniform to chemicals and bathroom supply. Learned about communication and customer relation, management is great, co-workers relied on each other and helped each other when needed. The hardest part of the job is losing a customer or an account. The most enjoyable part of the job is building a relationship with different people.
Good job
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Pico Rivera, CAMarch 21, 2015
Pros: very flexible with time
Cons: management was under pressure. stress was high
Very close to home. Job was very flexible. Good, interesting work with washers, industrial laundry, facilities management.
Good work, Bad bosses
Utility 2 (Former Employee), Allentown, PAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: Good break room, and good simple work
Cons: Bosses suck
The work was good simple tasks that i got paid 11.50 to do. It was a fun place to work at as long as the supervisors left you go which most of the time they didn't. The supervisors at the Allentown location 101 are the most arrogant snobby people I have ever come across in my entire life. Its disgusting how they speak to you. But as long as you can ignore them and just do your job you'll be fine to work there for a little while. Also the raises there are performance based and if you get 100% when reviewed the most you'll get is a 0.30 cent raise. The average raises there are between 5-15 cents.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cintas

Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and – Read more

Cintas Salaries