Cintas Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced, high demand workplace
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 5, 2016
I am responsible for second shift operations. I am most proud of the lack of turnover in the highest turnover shift. I attribute this to my management style and the honest care I have for my employees.
Corporate Culture
Sales Service Representative Captain (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 5, 2016
Good company to work for, Very process driven. Very Corporate Culture based. Great benefits. Continuous and ongoing training. Growth is primary objective
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Difficult to maintain work life balance
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 29, 2016
Management is not very resourceful. Have to rely on vets to help you out. best part about running route if you are a driver. Faster you work faster you'll get done. Hardest part of the job is getting 5 year contracts with minimal help from managers.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
It was a ok place to work
Drive salesman (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 29, 2016
I drove truck and made delivery and pick up of laundry.
I had a great management
great co-workers
the job was not bad at all
I made a lot of friends within the company and with my customers
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
the heath care was not to good when I was there
cool
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYApril 27, 2016
very hard work, a good place to advance your career. expect to get dirty, smelly, but youll make good money. apply and youll be glad you did i bet you
Skipper job pays horrible
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 26, 2016
The mobile branch has unfair supervisors who pick favorites. No help from route mangers(kp)and the salesman do not work well with route drivers
Pros
No supervisor on your back
Cons
Bad pay and no help from managment
Excellent Corporate Culture
Service Supervisor and Fleet Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 19, 2016
Cintas has an excellent corporate culture and benefits program. Their pay is slightly below industry standard for management positions. You will receive a lot of opportunities for training and career development depending on your managers. The work life balance is not very great and you will have some long hours. 10 - 12 hour days are the norm. There is plenty of room for advancement, which is awarded based on performance and not seniority.
Pros
Corporate culture, Benefits
Cons
Work life balance, lower pay per industry
ok job
SSR (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 18, 2016
ok job if you like to be micro managed. Hours not to bad. Training is quit extensive. A lot of room for advancement. A lot of pressure to hit sales numbers every week. Having to sale a lot of different products to hit sales goals.
Pros
benifits
Cons
all ways being pushed to sale even if the customer does want it
Decent place to work management sucks
Unloader (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 16, 2016
Decent job ,pretty easy simple work management sucks and they treat their employees terrible , not of enough pay or hardly any decent raises for the hard work you do
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
petty low raises, petty people in management, attendence policy sucks
Driving a route truck with a partner to deliver clients uniforms.
Driver Route Assistant (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHApril 16, 2016
Had fun while I was there.The route I was on was big so we were a two man crew.It made the day go faster.Management has a work hard play hard attitude.All the drivers were a close group that would often get together outside of work.
Typical day was showing up around 6 AM grab our truck and start the day.The faster we got our route done,the faster we got home.Was paid for a 40 hour work week,but was usually home no later than 1 or 2 o'clock.

Want to know more about Cintas?

Ask a question
Ok place to work
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTApril 15, 2016
This was an ok job. Provided good stability and possible opportunities to move up. If you only speak English, there are some language barriers as most employees English was their second language.
Very fast paced
Uniform Hanger (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHApril 13, 2016
I loved this job! It was very hard on your body physically, but the pay and benefits made up for it. I loved that it was a set schedule with weekends and paid holidays off.
Pros
Weekends and holidays off
Cons
physically demanding
ware house
Mat Roller (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 12, 2016
Temporary work - Responsible for ensuring customer carpeted floor mats are properly processed and stored.  Cleaned, dried, and inserted each mat into a rolling machine where they were rolled for easy storage and transportation.  Mats were stored according to color, size or customer logo.  Daily accuracy and productivity of work was necessary for inventory control and accountability.  Additional responsibilities include housekeeping and adherence to health and safety standards.
Good people
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Olyphant, PAApril 12, 2016
I wanted to work for Cintas Fire and Safety division for a while when i knew i was leaving Publix. I feel like a kid on Christmas who got what they wanted, but it fell apart quickly. The job is menial, and even though the people are good, most are miserable there including management. It's disappointing to see how this company actually operates. I had high expectations and it's definitely not what i had hoped. The best part of the job is the good pay, especially for this area. The reason though, is because of my experience.
Pros
partner appreciation and dress down days, health benefits after 30 days
Cons
weird attendance policies, inconsistent training, morale, little room for advancement
Great place to build your career
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MEApril 12, 2016
As an SSR I work a 4 day work week and service our existing customers. It is very physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position in which the SSR delivers and picks up uniforms, shop towels, chemical cleaning products, and other rental products. SSRs are the face of Cintas to the customers and must work to build rapport with key decision makers, ensure quality standards, and pro-actively solve customer concerns.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
Early morning start
See review
N/A (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 12, 2016
Lack of work/Life balance, stringent policies that are black and white with no grey or "in between". Company is ultimately focused only on the dollar and leaves little room for employee development, employee engagement activity, or development of its Management team.

Micro-management is the culture of this organization and there is little to no trust of its employees.

With all of that said, a lot was learned at this company that I will take with me - both what I will and will not do moving forward.
Pros
Improved training package
Cons
Unrealistic work expectations, micro-management, intense bottom line focused culture
A military boys club
Deep clean lead technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 2, 2016
If you have served in the armed forces and you are a subpar employee then Cintas is the place for you, you will immediately be put in charge of things that you have no idea about to run into the ground as you wish. If you never found the need to serve but are an exceptional employee that knows how to do your job and do not need to be micro managed by supervisors that don't know how to do your job that I would stay away.
Productive and Fun
Stockroom Utility (Current Employee) –  Rancho Dominguez, CAApril 2, 2016
Manager is very fair. Everyone is treated equally and like a partner, not as an ordinary employee. Most enjoyable part of the job is the steady work schedule and work flow.
Confusion from beginning to end
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 31, 2016
If you want no direction and no home life this is the job for you. I was an experiences sales professional who was recruited to work for this company. I left after 6 months into it realizing what a huge mistake I had made. If you are entry level this may be a good fit, but would not consider other wise.
Welcoming team friendy environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 29, 2016
Cintas cares about their employees (partners) as well as their customers. They emphasize health and safety, honesty and integrity, and provide very thorough training. I truly like and respect everyone that I worked for and with.
Pros
Fun environment, thorough training