Cintas Employee Reviews

like some things and some was not so good
Supervisor (Former Employee), Lewisburg, TNMay 27, 2015
ok place work but after years of changing owners each time it got different some good and some not so good the co-workers were good people and the work was ok the hard part was to get people there every day
Productive Workplace with Nice Co-Workers
Warehouse Processor (Former Employee), Springdale, ARMay 27, 2015
Pros: Free slushy & Pop Corn well spaced Break Room
Cons: Short 15min Breaks
Fast Paced Work, Unloading/Loading Trucks ; Friendly & Caring Co-Workers and Also Management. Hardest Part Was to Unload trucks that come from Chicken plants or Factories.
Managed daily production work to ensure deadlines were met and customers satisfied.
Plant Manager (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great employees and management, fast-paced, love the job.
Cons: Difficult to balance work and family life, various work schedule.
Managed the production department in every day activities to ensure deadlines were met and customers were satisfied. I picked up on the position very quickly and enjoy the work. A typical day was 6:15am-5:00pm. The job is highly enjoyable as the employees are warm, caring, and willing to teach and learn new things. The hardest part about the job is the demand with balancing family life.
learn a lot about different aspects of various businesses
Service Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Round Rock TexasMay 23, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: not always support when needed.
I work at two different locations as a supervisor and a manager, I learned most of my business skills from management in New Jersey where i recieved good support from management and communicated daily; as for the second location in Central Texas there was little support and communication, however every location operates differently.
Production Manager (Current Employee), Branford, CTMay 20, 2015
Pros: Good people
Cons: Long hours with no recognition
Good company with strong corporate culture, management systems, and professionalism. Days can be very long and stressful so you need to have a positive attitude to make it by.
HEALTH AND SAFETY SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 18, 2015
Pros: Manager is excellent
Cons: time off is not adaquate
Ability to be self managed, but work at least 8 to 10 hours everyday and some Saturdays. It would be nice to be offered more time off to remain competitive with other like organizations.
Warehouse
Laborer (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVMay 15, 2015
Basically handled all the uniforms, rugs, and other items for major brand name stores to clean and repair. Also drove the company truck to the locations to assure it was in proper condition.
Learned a lot, very safe environment. Great work mates that get along well.
Maintenance Tech 1 (Current Employee), Springdale, ARMay 13, 2015
Pros: great co-workers, the occasional free lunch, safe, clean and educational.
Cons: Interruptions during breaks and lunch, weekly pay checks, very strict company policies that don't apply to management.
A typical work day starts early, although, not for everyone. The plant runs three shifts. Usually I have my direct manager come by and lay out the day's work ahead. There is at some point a safety meeting. They have lots of safety meets and once a month the plant manager dose kind of a state of the plant meeting and acknowledges employees birthdays and anniversaries. Sometimes I might get asked to come in early or stay late to cove a co-worker's absence. that does't happen all that often. Very seldom we asked to come in on a Saturday to catch up. it is a production facility with customers that deserve the service they deserve.
If you like long hours, little support, and constant harassment, apply now!
Service Manager (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAMay 13, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Long hours, policies are broken by management.
This was the worst job I have ever had! STAY AWAY. Upper management was horrible, HR was worse, and the way they treat their customers is terrible. Huge price increases to customers that are already over charged. The customers that expressed concerns or were shopping for around for a better price were hit with thousands and thousands of dollars in fines/penalties, then sent to collections. Cintas would site breach of "agreement," (they would be upset with employees who called it what it really is a CONTRACT!!!!)

Again… STAY AWAY!!!
cintas was a great company to work for.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), gilroy caMay 12, 2015
Pros: had many family events
Cons: no over time
it was a new learning experience and they gave me the chance to grow more as an individual. the management and co-workers always worked as a team.
Good job to get you started in Outside sales
Uniform Sales Rep (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 12, 2015
It is a great starting company to get your foot in the door with almost any other company out there. people recruit out of Cintas heavily.
Production
Garment Mender (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 12, 2015
Pros: start and ending hours
Cons: no job advancement
too many clothes to repair with one person, worked with sewing machine, button machine, heat sealer machine. A company that provided uniforms for different companies along with cleaning them. A company that provided different cleaning supplies, a company rugs logo.
decent place to work
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMay 7, 2015
Pros: free lunches sometimes
Cons: shoddy equipment
loading clothes in cages to send to joplin and roll up mats management was poor unloading smelly clothes getting to use forklift
Great Job experice,and Teamwork
Manufacturing/Production (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 6, 2015
Pros: Ability to Learn differt jobs, andTeam work, and free lunches or dinners
Cons: Cold weather, Open bays for removel of Trucks
I had different jobs that I aquried during my tenure at this Job.I started out as a production machine operator,and progess to other jobs,such as Driving Trucks,Loading and Unloading trucks. Suppling all materials for each route,or company.Some times had to train oters on differnet jobs, and always on hand for Safety evaltions ,and being part of the safety Teams.
Productive, run of the mill workplace.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Aston, PAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Pay, Benefits, Flexible hours
Cons: No healthcare or full time benefits
Worked as a CSA for around three years. Fun and predictable but difficult to move up on the ladder. Management was well trained and work environment was busy and very productive.
morale is terrible and skeleton crews
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, MOMay 1, 2015
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: no support from wash plant or management
Cinta's had a great work history and back story that is why I took this job. Only one person In management is still there, and I'm now the longest consecutive ssr After 3 yrs! All the new management they have hired has really talked a big game and then had NO follow through unless you kiss it. St louis facility Is horrid and we cant get our logo Mats back or the right items we order In the first place. The turnover is terrible! And now our office manager and service manager are married, so you cant even complain. Oh yeah my pay also went down three consecutive years due to new pay plans, Cinta's is the lowest paid in the industry So i would check with Aramark or Clean first they are hiring 2!
great work environment.....
Data Entry Partner (Former Employee), Milford, OHApril 28, 2015
Pros: good people, good environment, great benifits.
Cons: lack of opportunity for advancement with out a degree, raises were less than great
i didn't have co-workers in the 14 years i worked for Cintas, i had family...... Loved working there and would do it again in a heartbeat....
semi secure place to work
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, MOApril 28, 2015
I am an outgoing person that is searching for stability and a comfortable income. I handled over 135 Individual clients/shareholders and delivered products to businesses' under contract.
Great place to work with great People!
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee), LouisianaApril 27, 2015
Pros: Pay, Health insurance, career advancement.
Cons: Only one week vacation after one year.
I am a one man team that is responsible for unloading and loading around 6 trucks daily. This is a great company with great upper management that understands when life events happen or when your family needs you. They take safety very serious and everybody is included as part of the "family". Cintas has taught me new things and made me feel like I was needed. Branch Manger and Route supervisor care about the companies growth and try their hardest to fix small errors. The only down part is you get no vacation, no sick days, and no raise for an entire year. For this area it's a well paying job.
Employees not valued or respected, poor management
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Thibodaux, LAApril 27, 2015
Pros: 4 day work week, no weekends
Cons: long hours, poor management, not valued, no room for growth
What could be a great company and great job is NOT due to poor management. A typical day is labor intensive and demanding, however, with good customer relations it makes it easier. You are expected to do sales and service on a daily basis. There are salesman but they do very little after getting a company to sign a contract. The rest is on YOU. There is little room for growth in the company. Supervisors sit behind closed doors on a daily basis and take off of work very frequently to enjoy 3-5 day weekends. They are never available or willing to help, but instead always ready to turn their head in the opposite direction or point a finger when work needs to be done. There has been a very high turnover in the past couple years due to this, and as a result lots of new people on routes who are not well trained or effective. The hiring process itself is a downfall, causing the applicant to attend multiple interviews spread out among weeks and spending a day on a ride along only to find out later that they weren't chosen for the position. Base pay is low. You will rely on commission. Some people get off at 11am each day, but others are required to work until 5pm to correctly do their job. You can find better opportunity elsewhere.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cintas

Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and – Read more

Cintas Salaries