Cintas Employee Reviews

Found 1,292 reviews matching the search
Work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYApril 6, 2017
The company has good opportunities for all to move forward . The employees who work there are great people and would help when you need. The days could be long and demanding.
Hard work
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 5, 2017
At the time I worked for the company , they where going through a class action suite because of the pay structure. It was a dog eat dog atmosphere where you had to always watch your back.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No overtime pay
Productive and Fun Workplace
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 5, 2017
I enjoyed working here and working with the people who worked here. When there was a change in management the whole job culture changed. Plus I liked building relationships with the customer and the new changes being made wouldn't allow us to build those types of relationships.
Strong Corporate Culture
IT Financial Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 4, 2017
Cintas is a great place to work as long as you are a hard worker. They have a very strong and somewhat strict corporate culture.

The position that I hold is unique to Cintas.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Job Overview
Distribution Divisional Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 3, 2017
Cintas was my first job out of college. I started and was trained in their Management Trainee program for the first 3 years. I was trained in Sales, Quality, Customer Service, and Department Supervision roles. After my training was complete, I took over Quality and Customer Service for the Distribution Division. I worked on many different projects that had to be tracked to show improvements. I really enjoyed working within the Cintas culture and with the wide range of people at Cintas. Every employee (partner) at the company was vital to it's success.
Pros
Very good training programs and the culture was a great fit for me.
Cons
Sometimes the work/life balance was not in balance.
was a good place to work
Stockroom Operator (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAApril 2, 2017
was a good place to work. now management is"too busy"to handle day to day problems. when vacation time is scheduled,is not approved untill 24 hrs prior. if more than one day,say like one week,they give you all but one day.
Pros
gotta have a job somewhere
Cons
see review
Workplace
Unloader/Loader (Current Employee) –  Albany, GeorgiaApril 2, 2017
The job would not be so stressful if they had enough people to do the job. The benefits are nice. They have a 401k plan. The work load is very challenging.
benefits
Cons
Not enough staff for work load
Overall Workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 2, 2017
A good place to work with great job security and decent advancement opportunities. However, I found that it was rather difficult to maneuver around and they do not value education.
Prouctive Service
Assistant Service Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Maywood, ILMarch 31, 2017
Checked trucks to insure products were loaded every morning. Everyone had their own route so it was up to you how fast your day would be. Had additional help as an assistant rep
Great place to work with room for advancement
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WIMarch 31, 2017
I worked at Cintas for 10 years. I started out as a sanis rep and was promoted twice. At the time of leaving Cintas, I was an administrative assistant. They help you grow. They handle customer satisfaction and safety with the utmost importance. The SSR's work diligently to create raving fans.
Benefits
Cons
Not all management is Cintas Material
good
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 30, 2017
good place to work even though I hate it but sometimes its good but most times its bad even though I hate it I do like it from time to time but overall the job is awful
Pros
free lunch
Cons
expensive lunch
Great pay/benefits, been screwed over multiple times.
Utility (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHMarch 29, 2017
Cintas is a great place, as far as pay and benefits. My boss is great, people I work with are great, no complaints. But I was placed in a lead position for nearly 2 months and not payed as such, even after being offered the position. I was brushed off every time I asked about this. Hours are decent, depending on your preference.
Business-to-business sales (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 29, 2017
Productive and fun place to work. Great products and marketing material as well as friendly staff and ssrs are very hel[pful. great product lines as well.
Pros
Productive and fun place to work.
Cons
Productive and fun place to work.
Great place
Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 28, 2017
Good company to work for. Management is very professional and fair to all employees. Fast paced work environment that pays very well for the work you put in.
Great culture, Promotes from within
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, PAMarch 27, 2017
Very great company to work for. Fortune 500 company, Excellent benefits and management. Typical work week is 4 days, no weekends. Paid weekly with bonus incentives.
Excellent
Shredding specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 27, 2017
Very good career I loved working here! The employees are very motivated from the office to the back warehouse. Everyone got along and the staff and faculty are wonderful.
Pros
Free everything
Cons
Hard work
I absolutely loved being a SSR for Cintas. An excellent company that cares for and supports their employees as well as thier customers!
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 27, 2017
Being a Service Sales Representative was very rewarding personally and financially. I managed my route with full support of Cintas. I enjoyed the work and the team.
Poor experience
Hybrid Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FLMarch 27, 2017
If you have a family I do not recommend a Sales position with this company hours are very demanding. Its not hard to work 12- 14 hrs a day. Management could not tell you in which direction to go for answers.
Pros
Salary
great company to work for
Uniform Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMarch 27, 2017
Cintas was a great company to work for. They gave an in depth training to all of their workers. The work was very well organized and the system ran smoothly .
Pros
great communication between manager and worker
Wash alley operator/utility
Wash Alley Operator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 26, 2017
I can definitely say I like my job at Cintas. The people are great to work with, as is the management. I find my overall workload satisfying, whether I'm running the dryers, rolling mats, bagging scrubs or filling orders. Job security isn't as well as I would like it to be, but overall, I can say that I find my work satisfying.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval