Cintas Employee Reviews

Found 1,180 reviews matching the search
Fun.
Stockroom Associate (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 10, 2016
My review for Cintas: working for Cibtas is a job that I would love to keep working for my supervisor he's great,the people I work for is great .
good work life, zero integrity, DONT TRUST ANYBODY THERE
Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 9, 2016
Good Company at least that is the idea they present. I saw multiple wrongful terminations. Management is happy to lie, pay is always screwed up. They preach a corporate culture and in no way do they live by it. If you want to get ahead go there and be a snake serves most leaders there quite well.
Pros
work life
Cons
very deciving place to work
Productive and fun work place with a ping pong table to release stress during breaks
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 7, 2016
Friendly family working environment. The partners make you feel welcomed, and everyone is willing to work as team players. Fast pace in various areas however some work areas are laid back but busy. Expectation is excellent customer service and completing daily task in a timely manner.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Point System
Cintas
Market Development/Route Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CADecember 7, 2016
At Cintas I learned great time and territory management skills, improved my team management methods, and continued to master my selling and closing abilities.

A typical day at work started at 5 a.m., where I met with all of the service reps on my team before they started their routes. We would go over product adds vs stops, contracts in need of renewals, and big product add opportunities. I would spend an hour or so calling customers to schedule appointments before my day in the field meeting with customers within my territory to discuss new product line additions. My day would end at home with me going over all of my activities for the day in our CRM, responding to customer and partner emails that didn't need urgent responses, doing corporate reports, submitting sales for the day, researching companies for upcoming target appointments, and building quotes and proposals for my appointments the following day.

Cintas was a great place to continue to master the skills and abilities necessary to be successful in any workplace.
Pros
Working for the biggest and best in the industry with great pay, great benefits, auto package, company expense card, and paid auto insurance.
Cons
Frequent mistakes on the production side.
Productive and supportive work place.
Bulk Folder (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 6, 2016
I enjoyed the work when we had some but they could have done a better job of making sure second shift had more bulk to work on and the hours made it hard to schedule anything else around.
Pros
ping pong table
Cons
production pay rate, and shift hours
Depends Greatly on Local Management
Operations Management (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 6, 2016
Experience can be very different depending on branch location and management, current focus, and if actual job responsibilities and opportunities accurately reflect those given when initially considering employment for the position.
Great place to start a career if you are younger
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 5, 2016
Great people and a great company. Down side is that they don't think outside the box if you don't have direct experience in what they are looking for. They do hire from within and it is all based on your performance within the company. Nothing to do with previous experience.
Pros
Great people and company is growing.
Cons
Hours and conditions can be undesirable.
Fun enjoyable peaceful workdays 95% of the time.
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 2, 2016
It's a very good place to work. It's a workout with benefits. I love the work I do. It's fun at times and at times it's not. But you gotta take the good with the bad.
Pros
Good Partners
Company that lies and plays favorite
Loader (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CADecember 1, 2016
They will lie just to get you into door and then use you for a certain amount of time making it seem like you will get a full time position and then when that time comes then they will let you go and then hire someone else its a repeated step i guess cintas is a waste of time
Pros
Hours is alright
Cons
Favoritism played, poor management
Productive work place to work
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALNovember 30, 2016
Productive work place to work . Great people and environment. A lot of experience to gain and be taught from others. Everyone is a team player.
Cons

Want to know more about Cintas?

Ask a question
Productive and friendly warehouse
Hibay operator (Current Employee) –  Olyphant, PANovember 30, 2016
A typical day at work for me is very long, I usually work for ten hours a day, but I can't complain. Cintas is very respectful of their employees, my co workers are amazing. We are like a family there. Management is understanding and they try to help with whatever they can. The hardest part about my job is having to deal with people who don't like their jobs. The best part about it is the work is extremely easy (for me)
Pros
Always guaranteed a 40 hour work week. good benefits
Cons
sometimes ten hour days, lots of overtime
Fast paced competitive company.
Service Sales Representative/outside sales rep (Former Employee) –  Brecksville, OHNovember 29, 2016
Good company fast paced work environment. Its all about shareholders and their confidence. The best of the best will find success. The rest will get ran over like a freight train
great place to work
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHNovember 28, 2016
typical day requires you to post checks for customer accounts. Management is there to help you, very understanding. Co-workers are great. Very friendly.
Diversity at Cintas
Office Manager/HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXNovember 28, 2016
More diversity is needed at Cintas Texas locations. My day started at 7 and ended whenever. The workload was strenuous and overwhelming. Collections was brutal.
Pros
Top leadership has a tendancy to value people most like themselves
Cons
The work is challenging
Long hours a must
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, NYNovember 27, 2016
This is a company where you are considered nothing more than a number. You will not be valued here. Don't expect a whole lot out of this company. If you are a good worker who takes pride in their work, you won't do so well in a place like this. It doesn't matter to them...all Cintas is concerned about is "bottom line results"...they are not concerned about you as an individual or employee...the ONLY thing that matters in this company is if you are making them money. If you don't expect much, you will probably be ok. Have to play ball, or they will get rid of you. Making the wrong comment from Cincinnati management can get you fired.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Long hours, Directors
Great Sales Training and Experience
Regional Deep Clean Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCNovember 25, 2016
- Go on 16+ self generated face to face appointments per week.
- Sell average of $6,000/ week
- Manage all existing and new accounts.
- Hardest part of the job is not receiving the proper commission compensation for my sales.
Pros
Self created flexible schedule.
Cons
pay.
Low pay and unsafe work environment
Sales Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Macomb, MINovember 21, 2016
The training program was descent with the majority of computer work requiring a lot of after hours computer time. The work weeks are short (4 days) but you will likely work at least 10 hour days initially. The pay is way too low considering the position is the backbone of the company.
Pros
Short work week
Cons
Low pay!
Good company
Production supervisor (Current Employee) –  Valley, WANovember 20, 2016
Good company lacks adequate staffing in order to operate as expected. Some positions are extremely physical. Communication between departments is horrible causing friction in the work environment.
Very fast pace enviroment
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHNovember 20, 2016
You have to be willing to work hard and fast from the minute you clock in to work. You have sale quotas you have to meet and work hard to get them and is a job requirement.
Uniform Company
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2016
Nation Wide Company that provides uniforms for all types of work. With 2 locations in the Houston location. Monday through Friday job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9