Cintas Employee Reviews

Cintas
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 20, 2017
I didn't enjoy the sales part of the job as I was younger and inexperienced. Good pay, good culture and seemed like a very viable and stable company.
Good plce to work
Service Representative III-Document Shredding (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MASeptember 19, 2017
To be discussed they were a lot of things I loved working at Cintas but my department winch was the Shredding department got sold and it was never the same after that
Cintas
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 19, 2017
Cintas has an extensive training program and provides sales support via the internet or phone. It is a team environment and sales meeting are conducted for support.
Working outside of Corporate Locations
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 18, 2017
If based outside of a corporate location you have a better opportunity to learn. Some divisions are treated poorly as they are not as important to the bottom line.
Pros
Ability to learn new things
Cons
A bit of a boys club
Professional Workplace
Sales Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 18, 2017
Cintas is a hard environment to learn in. They expect you to be a weel-rounded professional without having any growing pains. It is 2017 and the women are still expected to ear heels and pantyhose with their skirts. Women are held to a different standard than men, and women do not typically hold executive positions. Cintas is a male dominated company that does not pay women competitively
Fast Paced
Sales & Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 17, 2017
Face paced environment. lots to keep up with and changes on a daily and weekly time frame. Need to stay on top of the constant changes and maintain your business.
Do not recommend!!
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CASeptember 16, 2017
I definitely would not recommend working here!! The working conditions are horrible, it's extremely hot, and things are constantly breaking down. You will be over worked and underpaid! Management is unorganized and doesn't seem to communicate with each other. The company lacks diversity and majority of the employees don't speak English.
Pros
Cons
Unorganized, rude management, lack of diversity, favoritism, low pay, stressful work environment
job culture
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Olyphant, PASeptember 14, 2017
is a good company but some workers are not.
is clean, safe.
Is an average company.
they have special lunch sometimes, bring pizza, free coffe all year.
fun place to work
Material Handler / Inspector (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 14, 2017
cintas was a fun place to work off on the weekends they did great things for the families paid time off they always had something going on to make you wanting to go to work
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Great work environment
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PASeptember 14, 2017
Cintas is a great place to work. Work 4 days per week, and the benefits and atmosphere os wonderful. I would highly recommend this job to a young, and hardworking individual.
Sales and Service provider
Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 13, 2017
As a provider you are challenged to go out and service every customer on your route every day of the work week and not only grow your route with new products but keep the customer highly satisfied with Cintas. If there is an issue on route it is up to you to resolve it and if not then the management team will assist.
High Pace and high stress environment
Route Salesman (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHSeptember 13, 2017
Cintas is a high pace and high stress environment. It has too much turnover and lack of proper management. I have worked their almost 30 years. Things seem to get worse every year not better.
For the past ten years, I have worked over 50 hours, six days a week. I have worked the night shift.
I appreciate my benefits but I am working too hard to get them.
The management does not seems to appreciate the commitment I have made over the years to this company.
benefits
Cons
stress and management
Hard Work
Route Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pico Rivera, CASeptember 13, 2017
Tough work. Very physically demanding and a lot of alone time. A typical day at work is working your daily route and delivering clean uniforms and picking up dirty uniforms.
Workplace Culture
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 13, 2017
Very non family oriented. No work like balance. Expectations way to high for the $ they paid. Management very one sided no support on the lower level employees.
cintas is a 40 hour work week its fun there is allways room to grow within the company. cintas needs sone help in there hr department
hanger productin worker (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TN 37920September 12, 2017
I have enjoyed my time at cintas they are a great growing and fun company .i had a medical issue and wasnt able to perform my job duties due to this matter .I. Think Cintas is great with there pay and benefits and well as there management. I am a great worker and very reliable for my job.Cintas allso has great jobs where you can apply at home or work they want to provide the b3st they can for there partners
Pros
cintas has breaks of every two hours and one lunch of 30 min
Cons
cintas has great health care provided by there company
Poor management and communication
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 11, 2017
Very nice people to work with however extremely poor management is in place.

If all you need is a job that provides benefits and a set schedule, then this will be a good fit. If you are planning on a career, look elsewhere.
Roll up your sleeves because this company means business!
National Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 8, 2017
I worked my way from the ground up to National Accounts Manager with Cintas. Cintas taught me first and foremost that hard work pays off. The workplace is professional, intense with an exceed expectations attitude every day. The hardest part of my job was when I started on route delivering uniforms...hot, hard but very satisfying work. The most enjoyable part of my job...over 12 years with this company I was continually rewarded and advanced in position annually.
Pros
Bonus' and commissions
Nice place to work.
Customer Service/Utility (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 7, 2017
Cintas morning shift started at 6 a.m. and ended at 2:30 p.m. Cintas is closed most major holidays. It is a production line type system, it can be really hot in some areas.
Overall Good Company
Fire Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 6, 2017
I like the company as a whole but there are a few drawbacks. This can be said about most companies though, because no place of work is gonna be perfect.
Pros
Competitive benefits
Cons
Lack of Advancement
Great co workers and managers
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Walker, MISeptember 4, 2017
Cintas management is wonderful. They treat all their employees like their family. When I'm at work I am at home. It's truly a second home. Cintas also gives their employees great benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.