Cintas Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,039 reviews matching the search
Favoritism / Inmaturity / Unprofessional
CSR (Former Employee) –  Jessup, MDJune 1, 2016
If they do not like you, what you wear, or if they feel intimidated by you, even the slightest bit, you will not be working there!! .
At first they ACT nice, ACT helpful, but as soon as they walk away from you, they are criticizing you. My experience was they really want a"Middle School" type of work environment. Theyvwant you to be someone who gossips, tattle-tells, flaunts themselves at Techs, ignores customer calls, and is on their cell phone ALL day! It's disgusting how they smile in your face and talk nice to you, but in reality they are saying negative lies about you to the GM. My specific "Manager" was extremely in mature and disappointingly UNPROFESSIONAL. I busted my butt there, and I enjoyed my job duties and responsibilities.
The crew on the FIre Protection side at he location in Jessup, Md. will pick you to pieces. There is a HUGE turnover of CSR employees which says it all. The GM seems nice enougj, however he has no backbone. He is not running things,. His boss is a COMPLETE freak.
Pros
You stay busy, lots to do
Cons
Fellow Co Workers
Fast paced, high demand workplace
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 5, 2016
I am responsible for second shift operations. I am most proud of the lack of turnover in the highest turnover shift. I attribute this to my management style and the honest care I have for my employees.
Skipper job pays horrible
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 26, 2016
The mobile branch has unfair supervisors who pick favorites. No help from route mangers(kp)and the salesman do not work well with route drivers
Pros
No supervisor on your back
Cons
Bad pay and no help from managment
Not as rewarding as it should be. Very little support from management. Lip service abounds via local management.
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Southern OregonJune 24, 2016
Very difficult career, it's rewarding, but there are too many aspects of the job that get continuously more difficult and less rewarding as time goes on. Bad managers tend to stick around longer than they should, and support from above them is very sparce.

There are better places to work, and DEFINITELY more uplifting atmospheres to be around and work within. I am weary of being in this environment and constantly being told things will get better. Local "manager" constantly bad mouths the company, talks horribly about customers and all around does nothing to endear business to Cintas long term.

If someone REALLY wanted to change something for the better, and saw how exhuasted their people are, they would move mountains to keep good people around. I'm DONE with the dragging feet.

Time to move on I'm afraid.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Rewarding Commision Program
Cons
Work/Life Balance, Chest Beating Management, Lack of "Team" Mentality
Great organizational culture
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 14, 2016
Days started in the early hours of the morning, but usually ended around 3-4pm. Management was always helpful in making sure the service sales reps were equipped with the tools to succeed.
Pros
Great health benefits and very good hours
Cons
Early mornings and the physicality of the job was demanding at times.
Very fast paced
Uniform Hanger (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OHApril 13, 2016
I loved this job! It was very hard on your body physically, but the pay and benefits made up for it. I loved that it was a set schedule with weekends and paid holidays off.
Pros
Weekends and holidays off
Cons
physically demanding
good work place
Shredding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJune 2, 2016
I would work from 2-10pm, most days. management were great and working there was fun on most days. my co-workers were great and the hardest part was getting the job done so we could go home.
Loader/Unloader At Cintas (Warehouse)
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 28, 2015
Went into work area and had to put on all my safety equipment for the job. Unloaded a truck if already parked in the unloading area and separated all product into their own sling to hang up once a certain weight to wash. Had to weight it and write it down on a log and hanged it up for washer to bring down to their area to wash. After unloading had to park trucks into a parking lot for loaders to get to load and grab another truck to unload. Loader i had to grave a certain truck that would run the next day and look at the sheet that had all the items and quantity to load on the truck to deliver the next day load them in a certain way and in the correct area. Both jobs i had to always work in a fast-pace to be able to get all my job duties in time and made everthing was done right.
Pros
401K, Health and Dental Care Holiday Pays, And Holiday Days Off
Cons
No Cons
great benifits verall great work envirment
Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PAJanuary 27, 2016
started at 4am on road to first account then to account etc
to be very vigilant of surrounding areas
was very goal oriented
coworkers were very helpful
long drive times long days
bonuses
Pros
great pay good benifits
Cons
rolling breaks long days
They really care about their employees
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Midland, MIMay 9, 2016
Cintas shows that they truly care for their employees, and that want to see you succeed. I enjoy my co-workers very much, it is a team oriented location.
pros and cons
assistant route driver (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARMay 27, 2016
environment great plant work was great people were great. Management was bad not all of them really just one person who had no clue on the job.
Pros
friendly partners
Cons
one bad manager
This location has challenges
Service Director (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2016
Senior management is not approachable and distant
Older plant with many challenges
Used to be a team orientated environment
Customers no longer come first
Productive and interesting work place
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Port WashingtonDecember 3, 2015
I have worked at Cintas for 3 1/2 years.
I love the company and my co-workers.
A typical day of work consists of answering of phones, customer service, data entry and administrative duties.
The most enjoyable part of the job is handling Customer Service and interacting with my co-workers on a daily basis.
Pros
Great company to work for as far as growth opportunities and benefits
Ok place to work
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTApril 15, 2016
This was an ok job. Provided good stability and possible opportunities to move up. If you only speak English, there are some language barriers as most employees English was their second language.
Not easy to climb the latter
Internal Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 24, 2016
Good company but hard to climb the latter, but in general is a good place to work at and for. Good benefits, but unfair salaries except for managers.
learn new things at this company
Billing/Audit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 11, 2016
I was a billing specialist I audit invoice with contract. I learn how read contract against other contract. I worked with some nice co-workers.
Productive and great work environment
Maintenance Technician I (Current Employee) –  Union, NJMarch 28, 2016
Great work environment
Safety is of the upmost importance
Nice benefits and compensation good
Able to grow within this company
Supervisors are accessible
Productive and fast paced.
Quality Auditor (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 3, 2016
I start my day at 5 am and work until the job is done. I service different customers within the CSRA while providing them with quality service and product.
Challenging and hard working environment
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC 29605February 22, 2016
Cintas can provide a stable work environment, but it can also be hard to advance. The work is time consuming and often requires salary members to devote a significant amount of hours per week.
Good
HELP DESK SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 13, 2016
Cintas bought Uniforms To You when I worked for them. Cintas is a good company and I enjoyed working for them at the time. It was a smooth transition when they took over.

2.9