Cintas Employee Reviews

Found 1,325 reviews matching the search
Overall Workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 2, 2017
A good place to work with great job security and decent advancement opportunities. However, I found that it was rather difficult to maneuver around and they do not value education.
Prouctive Service
Assistant Service Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Maywood, ILMarch 31, 2017
Checked trucks to insure products were loaded every morning. Everyone had their own route so it was up to you how fast your day would be. Had additional help as an assistant rep
Great place to work with room for advancement
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WIMarch 31, 2017
I worked at Cintas for 10 years. I started out as a sanis rep and was promoted twice. At the time of leaving Cintas, I was an administrative assistant. They help you grow. They handle customer satisfaction and safety with the utmost importance. The SSR's work diligently to create raving fans.
Benefits
Cons
Not all management is Cintas Material
good
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 30, 2017
good place to work even though I hate it but sometimes its good but most times its bad even though I hate it I do like it from time to time but overall the job is awful
Pros
free lunch
Cons
expensive lunch
Great pay/benefits, been screwed over multiple times.
Utility (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHMarch 29, 2017
Cintas is a great place, as far as pay and benefits. My boss is great, people I work with are great, no complaints. But I was placed in a lead position for nearly 2 months and not payed as such, even after being offered the position. I was brushed off every time I asked about this. Hours are decent, depending on your preference.
Business-to-business sales (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 29, 2017
Productive and fun place to work. Great products and marketing material as well as friendly staff and ssrs are very hel[pful. great product lines as well.
Pros
Productive and fun place to work.
Cons
Productive and fun place to work.
Great place
Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 28, 2017
Good company to work for. Management is very professional and fair to all employees. Fast paced work environment that pays very well for the work you put in.
Great culture, Promotes from within
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, PAMarch 27, 2017
Very great company to work for. Fortune 500 company, Excellent benefits and management. Typical work week is 4 days, no weekends. Paid weekly with bonus incentives.
Excellent
Shredding specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 27, 2017
Very good career I loved working here! The employees are very motivated from the office to the back warehouse. Everyone got along and the staff and faculty are wonderful.
Pros
Free everything
Cons
Hard work
I absolutely loved being a SSR for Cintas. An excellent company that cares for and supports their employees as well as thier customers!
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMarch 27, 2017
Being a Service Sales Representative was very rewarding personally and financially. I managed my route with full support of Cintas. I enjoyed the work and the team.

Want to know more about Cintas?

Ask a question
Poor experience
Hybrid Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Marianna, FLMarch 27, 2017
If you have a family I do not recommend a Sales position with this company hours are very demanding. Its not hard to work 12- 14 hrs a day. Management could not tell you in which direction to go for answers.
Pros
Salary
great company to work for
Uniform Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMarch 27, 2017
Cintas was a great company to work for. They gave an in depth training to all of their workers. The work was very well organized and the system ran smoothly .
Pros
great communication between manager and worker
Wash alley operator/utility
Wash Alley Operator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 26, 2017
I can definitely say I like my job at Cintas. The people are great to work with, as is the management. I find my overall workload satisfying, whether I'm running the dryers, rolling mats, bagging scrubs or filling orders. Job security isn't as well as I would like it to be, but overall, I can say that I find my work satisfying.
fun place to work, 100% goal oriented
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 24, 2017
Great place to work. Tons of freedom to drive hard toward your goals! Management here supplies everything you need to be successful. Unmatched culture!
Hands on work place
Hanger (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMarch 23, 2017
Working at Cintas you will have to stand on your feet for 8 hours a day in the same spot doing the same thing over and over again. The hardest part about this job was, making sure the machine you worked on was functioning properly.
Pros
Health Care
Cons
Short breaks
A great company to work for
Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 22, 2017
I honestly love this company. The culture is unmatched by any company I've seen. As long as you are self motivating and hard working. Never the same thing, it always changes.
Pros
Health Care, oppertunities for promotion
Cons
Must be self motivating
Fast Paced and Always Growing
Purchasing, Warehouse Processor (Current Employee) –  Jessup, MDMarch 22, 2017
Cintas is a great company that offers many positions. The workplace is clean, and friendly. The location is fast-paced and growing consistently. The benefits are great. The hardest part of the job is keeping pace with the several requests - not enough support, so tempers run high. The most enjoyable is the fact that there is never nothing to do, and there are always opportunities to do more. Management is good, but like in every job - could always use improvement especially in the realm of communication.
Pros
Family first - no retaliation if there are family emergencies/illnesses
Cons
Pay
Good place to Work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Whittier, CAMarch 21, 2017
Working at Cintas is a great place to start out. A very culterally balanced environment with management and subordinates close together in day to day operations.
Pros
Great people, weekends and holidays off
Cons
No OT
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMarch 20, 2017
A very busy environment, it absolutely required to do as much multi task. Sometimes it was overwhelming but learned to adjust and manage day by day. The hardest part of the job was not enough time.
Its a good place to work. No weekends and holidays off
Heat seal operator (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXMarch 16, 2017
It"s a good place to work. They need to work on communication skills.Turnover in management is big issue. We have no heat in winter and summer we have no AC. Pay raise is not much for the workload standards they set for you. The people are great to work with,but rules are never enforced which to me is a big issue. overall it is steady work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.