Cintas Employee Reviews

Found 1,362 reviews matching the search
Great company
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAApril 18, 2017
Great company with a winning culture. My manager truly fought for his people and I will forever take that with me. The acquisition of G and K will only present more opportunities.
Cintas review
Fleet Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 18, 2017
very good company to work for. low level employees have fair pay but no room for advancement. management has its inner circle but overall great company!! Nice office enviroment
Not a great company to work for
Excellent Customer service (Former Employee) –  North Jackson, OHApril 14, 2017
Bad company to work for. Get your hopes up just to let you down. Hardly let anybody advance up in the company. I traveled from Ohio to California and was promised a job just to get there and be denied.
Pros
Free holiday lunches
Cons
Overworked and underpaid
Very demanding work load. overall not too bad
Stockroom Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 14, 2017
Cintas is a great place to work. great benefits. great chance to move up. The problem I ran into was they would come to me with a new responsibility. they would see I could handle it and add more. My plate was too full.
Pros
great pay and great benefits.
Cons
they give you a set job then add things here and there.
Great Transition Company
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 14, 2017
This was my first post military position. It was a great opportunity to compare and modify military command into civilian workforce leadership.

The company provides a premium product/service which enables personnel to focus on optimizing value and not just staying alive.
Pros
Great company
productive place to work
Wash alley operator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 12, 2017
Great place to work, great benefits, pay is ok not great, management very involved with all partners, can be a bit hectic working in plant lots of moving parts and partners.
Fast Growing Culture
Health and Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDApril 10, 2017
Cintas, specifically the location where I worked, was a fast paced growth minded company. The culture is second to none and allowed partners to grow and move up in the company with the support of management.
Service/Sales in the uniform industry
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 7, 2017
Calling on a variety of businesses for uniform and facility services needs. Typically begin with facility services, such as floor mats, towels, restroom supplies, then moving to the uniform operations, where there is an increased opportunity for sales/commissions.
Pros
Strict 40 hour work week, which doesn't pry too much from family time.
Cons
Low compensation
Kind people to work for.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, VAApril 7, 2017
Very easy going environment, everyone there is very kind and willing to work as a team. The employees there are first class, very down to earth and kind.
Pros
Local business
It's an okay place to work
garment hanger (Current Employee) –  Clinton, NCApril 6, 2017
I liked it at one point but it's only busy during the summer, you're barely making hours after summertime. The benefits are really good but the hours just suck after summertime. If you don't like heat summertime, this isn't the place for you.
Pros
Money, benefits
Cons
No hours

Want to know more about Cintas?

Ask a question
Work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYApril 6, 2017
The company has good opportunities for all to move forward . The employees who work there are great people and would help when you need. The days could be long and demanding.
Hard work
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 5, 2017
At the time I worked for the company , they where going through a class action suite because of the pay structure. It was a dog eat dog atmosphere where you had to always watch your back.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No overtime pay
Productive and Fun Workplace
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 5, 2017
I enjoyed working here and working with the people who worked here. When there was a change in management the whole job culture changed. Plus I liked building relationships with the customer and the new changes being made wouldn't allow us to build those types of relationships.
Strong Corporate Culture
IT Financial Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 4, 2017
Cintas is a great place to work as long as you are a hard worker. They have a very strong and somewhat strict corporate culture.

The position that I hold is unique to Cintas.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Job Overview
Distribution Divisional Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 3, 2017
Cintas was my first job out of college. I started and was trained in their Management Trainee program for the first 3 years. I was trained in Sales, Quality, Customer Service, and Department Supervision roles. After my training was complete, I took over Quality and Customer Service for the Distribution Division. I worked on many different projects that had to be tracked to show improvements. I really enjoyed working within the Cintas culture and with the wide range of people at Cintas. Every employee (partner) at the company was vital to it's success.
Pros
Very good training programs and the culture was a great fit for me.
Cons
Sometimes the work/life balance was not in balance.
was a good place to work
Stockroom Operator (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAApril 2, 2017
was a good place to work. now management is"too busy"to handle day to day problems. when vacation time is scheduled,is not approved untill 24 hrs prior. if more than one day,say like one week,they give you all but one day.
Pros
gotta have a job somewhere
Cons
see review
Workplace
Unloader/Loader (Current Employee) –  Albany, GeorgiaApril 2, 2017
The job would not be so stressful if they had enough people to do the job. The benefits are nice. They have a 401k plan. The work load is very challenging.
benefits
Cons
Not enough staff for work load
Overall Workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 2, 2017
A good place to work with great job security and decent advancement opportunities. However, I found that it was rather difficult to maneuver around and they do not value education.
Prouctive Service
Assistant Service Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Maywood, ILMarch 31, 2017
Checked trucks to insure products were loaded every morning. Everyone had their own route so it was up to you how fast your day would be. Had additional help as an assistant rep
Great place to work with room for advancement
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WIMarch 31, 2017
I worked at Cintas for 10 years. I started out as a sanis rep and was promoted twice. At the time of leaving Cintas, I was an administrative assistant. They help you grow. They handle customer satisfaction and safety with the utmost importance. The SSR's work diligently to create raving fans.
Benefits
Cons
Not all management is Cintas Material

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cintas. Our community is ready to answer.