CIOX Health Employee Reviews

Its a ok company
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  KYSeptember 20, 2017
I have learned a lot working for this company. They will try to make sure that you know the job you are hired for. The management is good as far as management goes.
not a great place to work
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  alpharett agaSeptember 20, 2017
shresta the HR VP is not a great leader she is very cut throat and fake. They are not fair, you have to be her friend in order to move up she is all about being in her click to be able to move up. She is very unprofessional.
Pros
employees are great
Cons
no room for advancement
Great for Short-Term Positions, but not for the Long-Term
ROI Specialist/Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 20, 2017
I started out in a temporary position. Then the company merged with three other companies and things started getting hectic, but I persevered. The company is very top-heavy, as in, a lot of unneeded managers. My particular manager does her best, but I don't think she really knows how to manage people. I only hear from her occasionally or when I am sick. I have developed the need to work from home due to a chronic illness flare up, which the company agreed to work with me on, and then the proposed plan did not work out. That's the only reason I'm needing to change jobs.

Daily work is mostly data entry, answering phones and emails, processing medical record requests. The hardest part of the job is making sure you complete the online training, which isn't difficult, just time-consuming, and sometimes glitchy. I do like helping people figure out what they need in their charts and I love the people I work with on site. It's not a perfect job, but it helped me out for about 2 years.
Pros
flexible schedule, easy to do work, travel opportunities
Cons
managers aren't always properly trained, sometimes long hours
unless you are absolutely desperate don't go to work here
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 19, 2017
Management is not knowledgeable about their own procedures or laws and they basically could care less if you exist unless you are their friend. They tend to pick favorites!
Evolving, Developing Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 18, 2017
The outlook of becoming a part of a new and exciting innovative company for the exchange of health information has given way to dissatisfaction and disappointment.
Stressful & Has Double Standards
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kingsport, TNSeptember 18, 2017
Poor Management. Double standard for employees. Not paid enough to deal with what you deal with. Not a hard job, I actually enjoy my job, just the atmosphere is not good and is very stressful. Supposed to be fully staffed and hard to not be stressed when about half the staff is out 98% of the time. When everyone is at work and doing their job right it is good, but that is rare.
Pros
Good Vision Insurance, Close to Home, When there are good coworkers they are great.
Cons
healthcare, management, process of trying to get pto, no vacation time, punishes good workers/rewards poor workers
Great Working Environment
ROI specialist (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MASeptember 17, 2017
Very productive and cultural environment. Work effortlessly as a team. Small group of multinational employee that coexist with minimal to no confusion, and work tirelessly to get the job don each day.
Worst Job Ever
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 14, 2017
I was excited about this job at first however after over two years I got out! This company really doesn't care about you. They only care about production numbers and the management is beyond messy and disrespectful. People don't stay long. This is just a job and not a career. Do yourself a favor and RUN!
Cons
Horrible management, overworked, low pay, and no room for advancement
Laid back environment with opportunities to advance
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Dorado, KSSeptember 13, 2017
Servicing several facilities is a nice way to jazz up my work day. I enjoy working on the computer and sending records to the appropriate requester...
Easy job with no supervision
Medical Records Field Technician (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 12, 2017
The hours are part time and unpredictable. Management has a high turn over and you really don't know who to answer to. The work is easy but they may send you far for very little work and they really don't care about your accomodations.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
No supervision
It was a job
Client Service Representative I (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCSeptember 11, 2017
Part time worker get whatever hours the full time workers don't want. Most of my checks were 16-20 every 2 weeks. Co-workers were not very friendly. Training could have been better.
Pros
it was a piece of check
Cons
low wages, management not very good with communication, not very many hours
Management Suck
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  VASeptember 7, 2017
The only thing this company is worried about is money. You work alot of hours and make very little while the upper makes money off of you. They don't care about the employees or there family. The only good thing I can say is the supervisor I had was great. If your lucky to get a good one you might be ok.
In merger for 3 years
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 7, 2017
Merged with another company three years ago. Name changed to Ciox Health. It hasn't been the same since. Currently on the 3rd CTO and 5th CTO since the merger.

No roadmap!
Cons
benefits are no good, managers are unhappy
Temporary work for a reason
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 30, 2017
There was a complete lack of communication between myself and CIOX Health regarding the continual nightly change in my schedule and/or their unwillingness to understand and accept extenuating circumstances that occurred in conflict to that volatile schedule. I was also forced to resolve Customer Services issues for nearly every facility that I was assigned to work at due to the company's lack of communication with them as well.
I desire a career with opportunities for growth and improvement. Throughout my employment with this company, I continued to look for more mentally stimulating and consistent work.
Pros
some work is better than no work
Cons
not compensated for many hours of work done outside of medical facilities, lack of communication between management-field techs & company-contract sites, poor HR relations
Work was good but management sucked
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manhasset, NYAugust 26, 2017
The lead NOT manager, not even a supervisor, at manhasset is not professional what so ever. She's ghetto and favouritism is her first language. They need to get rid of her. And bring in a REAL manager. A manager that knows how to treat fellow colleagues
Competitive. Slow work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 25, 2017
Team leads need to acknowledge there team workers Provide information before it gets worst. Shouldn't play by favorites. Give an explanation before something goes wrong.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Teamleads play by favorites.
managers need training
Release of Medical Information Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 25, 2017
manager need to be trained better and there is no room to grow in the company. if your not kissing butt you will be looked over for a promotion that you have all rights to get
Stressful Workload Relaxed Workplace
Operational Finance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 22, 2017
Typical day can be stressful due to deadlines and heavy workload.
Time management and the ability to multi-task are critical.

I've learned to further develop organizational skills.

Management varies depending on department. Personal relationships are necessary, as some can be a little biased

The workplace culture is fairly relaxed. We enjoy spending time outside of work as well for group outings.
Lunch is catered onsite and indoor bodegas are available

The hardest part of the job is juggling ever-changing tasks.
The staff turnaround is poor so duties are constantly shifting hands.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of accomplishment after successfully executing all goals with your team.
Pros
Relaxed workplace culture, Opportunity for growth, Excellent experience
Cons
Benefits, Biased Management, Poor Training
poor management
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 21, 2017
Very unprofessional, dress code was unprofessional a lot of double standards. Wasn't fair on alot of things. Supervisor never spoke to anybody but the Manager. Wasn't no advancement, not challenging for me
Medical records processor
Client Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 21, 2017
Stressful environment, very unprofessional and unorganized. Rules changed on a daily basis to fit the needs of the company with no regard to employee. Very poor environment and not worth continuing employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIOX Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9