CIOX Health Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Quality Assurance Specialist / Trainer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 21, 2017
Release of information to providers requesting certain patient's information for account purposes. We review the quality and precise information before it's release to the medical providers requesting patient information.
Cioxhealth summary
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bullhead City, AZMay 21, 2017
Every location is different. My manager was extremely down to earth and very fair with her employees however was sometimes hard to get ahold of. Most departments are all women so there is work place politics, as there are everywhere. The director of HIM i worked under was difficult at times. She would give me assignments that were "priority" then hand me something that needed to be done this instant.
Pros
got paid more than hospital employees
Cons
got treated like redheaded stepchildren by the hospital employees
There was no room for growth
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 19, 2017
The pay for this position was pretty low. I was a team lead and had to meet with our manager who was out of the office frequently to let her know how things were going.
Pros
Fun people to work with
Cons
Very small department no room for grouth
Workplace
Client Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAMay 18, 2017
The management does not train good. They show you something once and expect you to get it and get frustrated when you come ask questions. There is a lot of gossiping.
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMay 17, 2017
CIOX is an excellent company to work fro. The employees are very friendly and management is very understanding. The pay is great and the hours are awesome. I would refer a friend!
Disappointed
Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 17, 2017
Has failed to provide the proper environment and benefits. Also seems to be no room for future growth. A typical day consists of processing as many files as possible per HIPPA guidelines. I have learned the importance of protecting a customers sensitive information. The culture of the workplace is up and seemingly depending on the day.
Pros
Steady
Cons
Compensation
Fast-paced and can be stressful at times
ROI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 16, 2017
I loved working on the ROI side of this company but they lost the contract so I had to go over to the Imaging side and I did not like it. I had to prep patient charts and check them for completion and accuracy. Then scan and index them into the patient electronic record.
Pros
No perks
Cons
Work until the work is done
Not a place for me
CPC Processor I (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 16, 2017
I did not like working for this company. Everyone was very impersonable and you felt like you were working in a jail as the desk were side by side and you had to share with other people.
Cons
small work enviroment and unfriendly atmosphere
great staff horrible management
Site Client Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 15, 2017
terrible management don't work here the stress level is high trust I know. If you can deal with the stress level and no pay raises then go ahead and management sucks not all but some.
Pros
overtime
Cons
management, stressful environment, no raises
Must be self directed and self disciplined
Area Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 14, 2017
Worked at up to 5 locations per day, customers saw us as an intrusion, not as a valued service provider. Flexible start and end times, but no coverage for time off (jury duty, medical, vacations, etc.)
Pros
flexible schedule and work hours
Cons
poor supervision, pay and communication from leadership
Good District Manager
ROI Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 13, 2017
Each work place is different and offers a different experience. I learned a lot about HIPPA and customer service and worked with some fun people. Depending on the location I worked as the only person from my company and with other people form my company. Both can be fun and both can be stressful.
Pros
Work independently or as a team
Cons
No on-site boss for immediate issues.
Great Company
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 13, 2017
A typical work day would include answering phones calls, implementing request from various requestors, and processing information into the company's database.

The on-site management team worked hard and was very helpful.

The workplace culture was Eames oriented.

There was nothing in my job that I found most difficult.

The most enjoyable part of the job was reflecting on my accomplishments for the day.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Pay
Ciox health
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 13, 2017
Company needs work, hours diminished and pay struggled, company makes promises they cant keep and that is why they need to rework allot of there structure.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Management needs to be replaced.
Great break room
Outbound call agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 12, 2017
This company is growing fast. The building is huge and holds many many cubicles. Break room is huge and full of food to purchase. You must use a badge to enter for security purposes.
Pros
Near where I live
Cons
Doesn't pay well
Good Pay, Unstructured and disorganized management
Technical Support Engineer L2 (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 12, 2017
Taking calls pertaining to hardware, software and network. Majority of calls are password resets. Heavy focus on troubleshooting and Customer Service. Often personal motives and money come before solutions and the customer experience.

Fellow technicians are friendly and helpful, overall the culture is very good because of the people you work with.

Management is more focused on advancement and their own self image instead of providing the resources needed to solve problems. Hardest part of the job is meeting the metrics expected. Taking calls well addressing a backlog of issues is stressful when understaffed.

Best part of the work has always been solving issues and taking care of customers.
Worse place to work
Medical records released (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg,vaMay 8, 2017
Work place environment needs improvement. Staff are rude. Need to learn how to treat people. Employees came in late all the time, left earlier or no show to work and nothing was done. The hardest part of this job was keeping management happy. This job was easy but some workers got by with ever thing
Pros
hours
Cons
people are not friendly
Horrible place to work
Data Entry 1 Indexing Department (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 7, 2017
Horrible they treat you like nothing one of the managers be on break all the time with his nasty attitude and they violate all the hippo laws and regulations it's a terrible place to work and they have bugs that be biting us it a horrible place to work and the management is so unprofessional
Learn what you can and move on!
Remote Release of Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 5, 2017
The company as a whole is your average medical records company. There is a forever revolving door. People are promised a certain amount in the interview and once hired the pay is less and getting a raise is almost impossible.
Pros
It's easy to get hired
Cons
management is unorganized and raises are few and far in between.
Loved the work & co-workers
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAMay 4, 2017
Health Benefits were horrible working for Healthport, other than that I would have stayed working as an employee. I can work independently or with co-workers
Pros
Able to work independently
Cons
Health Benefits could have been better- Healthport
trouble in the office
Sr. Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 3, 2017
This company from a corporate standpoint is a great company to work for. The office I worked in Minneapolis has a dysfunctional work flow. There is no consistency or proper training. The expectation of the job is unrealistic and management is always pushing you harder and further than you can actually get in a day. The Management is horrible for communication and does not relay information very well. Now there are 2 managers in the office and neither one can get their job done. There is a lot of micromanaging going on at our site. Nothing was done when I reported a harassment issue. As a matter of fact the person I reported got a raise less than 2 weeks after reporting the incident.
Pros
The people you work with are very nice
Cons
Mangement is horrible, micromanaging, not efficent in their work flow or consistant in direction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIOX Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9