One of our clients in the Pacific Northwest is in need of an Epic Certified Beacon Analyst to assist with application design and build. Great rates, travel expenses included and most importantly, a person who will follow up with you!
Apply today and come join the Cipe Consulting family – experience the difference. We are a network of leaders, who regard individuals based on competence, not titles. What we look for when we are hiring are individuals with healthcare experience, leadership potential, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people at all levels in an organization.
Actively participate in the design and build efforts of the Epic Beacon application; including work flow design and redesign
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Current state work flow analysis and redesign for system design; create and produce work flow diagrams maximizing application functionality
- Design and build Epic Beacon application in accordance with workflow design
- Assist with validation and testing efforts; identify issues and make necessary application changes
- Epic Beacon certified paired with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Analyst experience must include work flow analysis / design, application design/build/validate/test, as well as issue resolution
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams