One of our clients in the greater Seattle area is in need of a Senior Epic Orders Analyst to assist with their Orders Lab optimization project. Great rates, travel expenses included and most importantly, a person who will follow up with you!
Apply today and come join the Cipe Consulting family - experience the difference. We are a network of leaders, who regard individuals based on competence, not titles. What we look for when we are hiring are individuals with healthcare experience, leadership potential, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people at all levels in an organization.
Responsible for the optimization of Epic Orders and related Lab Orders build, bringing the application to a single compendium format.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a team member on the inpatient team, apply end user requirements and work flow design to effectively optimize and rework the Orders application with a focus on Lab Orders build; including validation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic Orders certified AND strong experience wtih lab content
- 3+ years of Analyst experience, which must include work flow analysis / design, application design/build/validate/test; issue resolution and optimization
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams