Circle Computer Resources, Inc., founded in 1986, is committed to efficiently providing specialized IT services to clientele looking for unique solutions. CCR values the knowledge of its staff and their ability to stay current with the ever-changing trends of their field in order to provide the most viable and comprehensive services the market has to offer. CCR's mission has been to provide reliable, business-focused IT infrastructure services that optimize operations, manage risk, and deliver business value to large and small companies around the globe. CCR has been named for the second consecutive year on Inc. Magazine’s 2013 list of “Fastest Growing Private Companies”.
Circle Computer Resources is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status. No phone calls please.
The Secretarial Administrative Assistant is a highly visible position responsible for supporting specified senior level staff and management team. Duties will include calendar management, travel, expense management, presentation creation support and other duties as needed. This position requires a wide range of experience in providing administrative support to senior level staff, and their managers or groups.
- Providing high-level administrative and clerical support
- Producing, proofing, and editing complex correspondences
- Compiling and analyzing complex information for inclusion in reports and preparing presentations.
- Processing highly confidential and critical information.
- Maintaining filing systems, preparing and sorting mail, and pick up and distribute of information.
- Processing forms, making copies, preparing faxes, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Providing assistance with departmental budget tracking and resolving discrepancies through research and investigation. May assist with specialized departmental tasks.
- Act as a point of contact for facilities and IT helpdesk issues.
- Processing expense reports and purchase requisitions and follow up on payment of reimbursements/invoices as needed.
- Maintaining calendars, set up appointments, schedule travel arrangements, answer phones, provide information to callers, and take messages.
- Organizing meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinating catering service.
- Act as an information resource on organization policies and procedures.
- Coordinating special projects and department activities.
Fixed hourly rate of $16.10 /hr
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Education
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and minimal direction.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Education: HS diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree or above certainly helps. Specialized skill training/certification can also help.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Circle Computer Resources, Inc., founded in 1986, is committed to efficiently providing specialized IT services to clientele looking for...