Circle K
1,306 reviews

Circle K United States Employee Reviews

for a Circle K store it was fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYApril 17, 2015
Pros: benefits, pay
Cons: hours worked, being called at home to fix things without pay, working 3rd shift alone
Good people to work with, offered more benefits than exspected. I don't think male or female should work 3rd shift alone. This is very unsafe. That is the only reason I had to leave. I was working 3rd by myself for several months and robbery in another store the outcome was a female being stabbed to death.
A daily challenge that could be fun
Customer Service, Sales, and Cashier (Former Employee), Sebring, FLApril 17, 2015
It all depended on your team. If all shifts did what they needed to it was an easy job, but with the revolving doors and no one knowing what was required because of the new managers and new clerks, night shift could be quite hectic.
Amazing work place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Marana, AZApril 17, 2015
Pros: Free drinks
Cons: Working by my self
I would come in and take care of the customers that needed to be attended to. Once there where no more customers I would start cleaning the store and making sure everything was stocked for the next day. I loved my Manager she was far and worked with the needs of her employers. The hardest part of my job was unloading the truck. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to deal with the customers that came in.
ok
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta<GAApril 17, 2015
resoponsinble for day to day operations of the store. Its a descent place to work for but they have corporate issues that is really frustrating
Getting to know the community
Store Manager (Current Employee), Lake Elsinore, CAApril 16, 2015
I got to work in my neighborhood store, connecting me with the people from my community. The management leaves a lot to be desired and the company seems to be solely focused on making money. Their is ne balance of helping people. The hours are long and I am expected multitask to the extreme. I feel like a work horse.
circle k is a funny and family loving place
csr (Current Employee), 5162 west colonial drApril 15, 2015
a typical day at circle k is busy none stop and what I have learned from circle k is fast pace and leadership and teamwork. my co-worker are the best they help at the best of their ability. but the most hardest part of my job is working in the cooler and the freezer for a long period of time and also maintain to keep on $50 in the cash register even when it is really busy. the most enjoyable part about my job is that I get to meet new people everyday.
very busy
Lead Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GAApril 13, 2015
Pros: awesome manager
Cons: benefits and pay raises
It is more of a job for someone that doesn't exactly know what they want to do yet as in have a job or a career not for someone that knows and want a career unless that career is in retail.
Unrealistic Expectations, long hours, little resources
Store Manager (Current Employee), Leesburg, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: Meeting great people
Cons: No breaks, on call 247
As a manager of one of the larger stores the expectations are high with very limited staff. It was no uncommon to work 60+ hours a week and get calls and texts on days off from upper management.
Being your own boss at times.
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Yuma, AZApril 13, 2015
Pros: Free fountain drinks.
Cons: The constant theft and robberies.
My duties consist of ; Checking store inventory, making sure that the cooler is stocked with beverages and food items, maintaing a safe and clean work enviroment by sweeping and mopping, and also I would ring up customers at the cash register.

Management and my co workers were always freindly and understanding about things.
Good workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 13, 2015
Stocking, cleaning, greeting customers. I learned how to upsale products in the store. Co-workers where friendly and nice.
High Energy and fun place to wark
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chandler, AZApril 10, 2015
Pros: Day goes by fast
Cons: Trash in summer at 1:00
Take care of customers see to store up-keep
how to manage customers and store in very busy environment
Management is easy to work with for the most part
Co-workers are great
nice
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), erieApril 10, 2015
Pros: coworkers and manager
Cons: pay
I dont want to write a review because each store is different and so is each shift. I had a good boss and good coworkers. I have nothing else to say about it. It was a job and that was what I needed.
Circle K
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZApril 9, 2015
Pros: Custom Schedule, Free Drinks
Cons: No Breaks, Work around Hazards
You start out at the cash register, Once customers have been served, you must start on grounds keeping and stocking procedure.
Management is okay. Co workers are sufficient. Hard part is technical and money issues. Enjoyable is meeting new people.
very fast paced but fun to work at
Store Manager (Former Employee), Decatur, ILApril 8, 2015
Circle k is a great company to work for they offer great benefits, and you can move up to any position as long as your a hard worker and dedicated.
professional work invironment very friendly
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aiken, SCApril 7, 2015
Pros: friendly people
Cons: no breaks
job is steady work nonstop no breaks really just keep moving and clean and make customers happy and make sure your job is done before the next shift person comes in
not so great
Cashier (Former Employee), La Quinta, CAApril 7, 2015
customer over all was great people will have there bad days or complains but in the end we were there to provide customer service. The management was terrible if they don't like you they will transfer you out to other stores and give you the worst shift and put all the blame on the busiest shift, I was transferred 5 times, the managers there all talk to each other so if you were transferred they wont give you the chance to see the real reason why. overall not a great place to work at.
circle k is good part time job to work at.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 6, 2015
cleaned the store,stock cooler,and ran cash register. management helped out if u needed. the coworkers did the their jobs for the most part and helped out it was slow.their really nothing hard about the job just basic things to do. i enjoy everything about circle k. the atmosphere and the friendly people u got to meet.
Full Time Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Longwood, FLApril 5, 2015
Pros: flexibe schedule
Cons: no breaks
Easy to learn and great place if you're working with the right people. I was a full time second shift worker for 6 months which meant I worked by yself from 3-11. Not a great idea for a woman, especially in my at the time neighborhood.The hardest part was closing my shift as more customers came in.
Fun co workers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Queen Creek, AZApril 4, 2015
Pros: Great supervisor.
Cons: Short breaks and understaffed.
Balance cash drawer at beginning and end of shift. Receive deliveries and store and stock inventory. Handle purchases of merchandise and fuel.
My review of Circle K!!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Carthage, ILApril 3, 2015
Pros: With this job there are really no pros.
Cons: Employees do not get employee discounts for anything.
When I work at Circle K I am okay. I can walk in to that place and I want to walk right back out and go home. A typical day of work for me is not usually good. It is a rarity that I have a good day. I have learned a lot of lessons of how to handle upset customers. I still am learning how to handle some employees that I work with. For management they really need to step up and do their job better. I feel that way because, I go to work and work very hard while the others stand around and gossip. My co-workers are not the best to be around. I am not bragging I just don't appreciate it when they can get away with everything shouldn.t. The hardest part of my job is the fact that I have two co-workers in particular that really annoy me. I feel this way because all they do is cause me grief and make me not like my job there at all. The most enjoyable part of working at Circle K is the simple fact that when I get off work and I don't have to deal with the drama no longer. This is some of the reason I want a factory job. I won't be dealing with all of these things I have mentioned In this review. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYONE!

1 2 3 4 5

About Circle K

Alimentation Couche-Tard can gas up you and your car on both sides of the US-Canada border. It's the second-largest convenience – Read more

Circle K Salaries