CIRCLE Employee Reviews

Dangerous Envrioment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLFebruary 14, 2017
A typical day at work would be the front counter where i would you use the register to do transactions. I learned customer service and how to deal with money and using the cash register. Management was okay. Their schedule system was difficult. Hardest part of the job would be working hard over night by myself.The most enjoyable part of the job is learning more into dealing with cash and cash back. Also getting into customer service.
Pros
Experice
not a job i would recommend to a friend
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAJanuary 18, 2017
The company doesn't care anything about its employees, they hire out side to company for promotions and no support for current working employees. Paying employees minimum wage you will get minimum workers.
Fun place to work for.
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chase, LAJanuary 11, 2017
Dealing with co-workers isn't easy here. Supervisor seems nice but doesn't communicate well. Hardest part of this job is working with the supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing the work itself.
Pros
Good pay and have room for advancement
Cons
Just don't know where and when the next job will be
construction/ cleaning
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Brickell miami, flJanuary 6, 2017
great company, friendly environment. great salary. great hours and overtime included. For the time I worked there, the salary was well above the regular pay for similar employment elsewhere.
Decent job that allowed customer service skills to improve
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IADecember 6, 2016
This job was helpful in strengthening customer service skills. Overall it was a decent job. Cashiering was easy to manage and the customers were really nice in the neighborhood.
Productive and good hours.
Labor Foreman (Former Employee) –  Las olas blvdOctober 24, 2016
Good team, productive, lots of hours, good salary, not so good top management. Lots of work. Get deliveries every two days and try to keep up and supass your coworkers to get the bonusess. Fun, good team and great workers.
Pros
Workers, hours, salary.
Cons
Upper management
Fun workplace
Customer Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLOctober 21, 2015
Exciting workplace. Always busy and very demanding. Management and co - workers were amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers. I've never encountered better customers. The hardest part of the job was trying to coincide the job task. There was a lot to do each day from making sure the shelves were stocked to cashing out customers.
Retail managment 17 years
K - STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 21, 2015
I managed up to 10 employees ,would close out the shift and begin a new day,daily bank deposits,loading ATM, and payroll. I would receive vendors and enter invoices.I would check in our weekly truck and stock all merchandise,while maintaining a clean store image inside and out. I would also help out at the register when needed.
The hardest part of my job were the long hours. I would work over 50 sometimes 80+ hours due to an employee calling in or being short staffed.the best part of my job was my customers and employees.
Pros
good pay, benefits
Cons
long hours, No breaks
impressive work being accomplished
Shelter Coordinator, & Past Board Member (Current Employee) –  confidential locationJuly 31, 2015
This is a non profit organization that assists woman and children escaping from domestic violence. I run the Shelter. The responsibilities include the physical running of the house, ordering, scheduling safety inspections etc. I do the intake paperwork of all guests, & their children. I assist the women in their housing search, financial issues, finding new physicians, drug and alcohol counseling,
therapist searches etc. I help them navigate the legal systems, work with DCF & DOC if necessary. I help guide the ladies back to independence & give them hope for brighter futures. I also assist in the hiring process. My co- workers are awesome!
The hardest part of the job is leaving it at work. We are on call for 24 hours at a time and this is disruptive to our family life. The money we are paid does not represent the volume of work we do. Nor does it compensate when having to work the 24 hour shifts. I would have considered staying if the compensation was appropriate and we were not short staffed all the time.

The best part of my job is helping those who are ready to be helped! It is incredible to witness the growth in people when they realize they can accomplish what ever they set out to do!
Pros
Working with people. We are not micromanaged
Cons
pay
Loved my job and the people I worked with.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAJuly 9, 2015
Great place to work. Enjoyed staff and my manager. Already was a sales manager at my old job so I tried to help where needed and increase sales. Kept the store clean and stocked. Waited on customers in a timely friendly manner.
Pros
Worked with some people I already knew from my old job.
Cons
Worked with out breaks when extremly bussy.
Very intervative Company
Accounting/ Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2015
Very interactive Company. We handling festivals, conventions. My co-workers are great people. I am used to more procedures.
Great Co-Workers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CaApril 28, 2015
Keeping busy with both customers and running the store. I worked with great people who were fun and hard workers. Cleaning and stocking the products. Speaking with vendors on issues with products or about new products.
Pros
Keeping busy
Cons
When the system network would crash
Excellent place to work
Neighbourhood Officer (Current Employee) –  KingshillMarch 10, 2015
I really love working for Circle Housing Russet. The role I do is very diverse and no two days are ever the same.
I have learnt a lot over the time at Circle and this has given me a wealth of knowledge to take forward in my career.
I work with a number of departments, teams and contractors and have a great working relationship with them.

The team I work in is fantastic, they are extremely helpful and supportive, you couldn't ask for a better team to work within. We always go the extra mile for our customers and each other.

The management are great and supportive and approachable.

The company is very much about putting the customer at the heart of everything they do, this is why I enjoy my role, as I love working with our residents and supporting them to make positive changes in their lives. Seeing these fantastic life changes are so rewarding, it gives great job satisfaction.

The hardest part is lack of staff and not having enough time to spend with residents at times, and not having time to type notes and letters within a quick timescale after meetings, as other priorities take over. The caseload is high, which is good but less would allow more efficiency.
Pros
Excellent company to work for, work life balance, excellent values
Cons
High workload, means less time to spend with residents and getting involved with supporting them more.
it was not one of my best jobs
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LADecember 16, 2014
it was not the best place i worked for because i always got into a fight with my manager because they wanted me to everything at once
Very Good Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Milton, FLOctober 27, 2014
It has a very good work environment. The employees and manager and the overall company is absolutely amazing.
Exciting young company
Marketing Director/Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 12, 2014
They are a sports and entertainment brokerage that does business with NBA and NFL clients. Their events are great fun and the day to day business is very informative. I learned alot there and blame them for my wide knowledge base.
Productive, always something to do
Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  La Verne, CAJuly 15, 2014
Close family environment, ready to help clients and catering to customers' wants and needs.
Pros
Free healthcare, always having great birthday lunches and very festive during the holidays
Enjoyed working with the public, great seasonal job.
Customer Service/Cook (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 25, 2014
Overall work experience was helpful with me dealing with customer service.Great interaction with management,Beautiful outdoor enviorment.
Pros
great way to travel around new york.
Cons
Lots of tourist.
Great job to gain customer service expeirence
Cashier/CSR (Former Employee) –  Salem, OHMarch 20, 2014
fun job flexible hours
I learned customer service skills and patience!
Management was good
hardest part f the job was working an 8hr shift alone made bathroom breaks difficult.
most enjoyable part of job was interacting with the customers
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay
Fun workplace
Dakota Head (Former Employee) –  Fresno,CAJanuary 14, 2014
I enjoyed working with the students. I learned to work with a room full of 20 students. Most enjoyable part of the job was teaching the students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CIRCLE. Our community is ready to answer.