- 3+ years of experience in software design and development this includes practical Java programming experience.
- 2+ years of strong experience with MVC based framework Spring.
- 2+ years of strong experience with Web Services, preferred Axis, Spring Webservice.
- 2+ years of strong experience with persistence models like Hibernate.
- 2+ years of strong experience with jQuery.
- 2+ years of experience with html, CSS and Java scripts
- Hands on experience with MySQL database and ability to write and understand complex queries.
- An understanding of J2EE design patterns and best practices (Session Facade, DAO, Business Delegate, etc.).
Value Added Experience:
- Deployment experience to J2EE application servers like Glassfish
- Enterprise development using Eclipse
- Worked in a team environment of at least 3 collaborating on source code
- Subversion / CVS Source Control
- Knowledge of Ant for build environments
- Sun Java certification an asset
Responsible for delivering high quality software solutions. Will develop and unit test his/her code to meet the functional requirements documented by the Project Manager or Business Analyst. May be tasked with multiple implementation projects in different phases of the software implementation life cycle, and will need to be an individual who can quickly adapt to a rapidly changing environment and assume ownership of technical deliverables on a customer project. Is committed to finishing deliverables on time or ahead of schedule. A "can do" attitude is mandatory.
- Customer Satisfaction: He/she must ensure that his/her assigned customers are “raving fans” of our product, service and company. He/she should meet or exceed the overall solution quality expectations defined by the Project Manager.
- Quality: Will be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of code quality in the eyes of our customers. He/she will ensure that high quality solutions are delivered and deployed at our customer sites. Will also ensure that all high priority issues are remedied before reaching the customer’s environment.
- Application Development Governance & Process: He/she ensures that the SDLC is not compromised, code is properly documented to standards, and that the defined process for developing and delivering the solution is followed as defined in the project playbook.
- Deliver assigned tasks on-time and on-budget
- Effectively communicate with the Team leader on the management of technical issues, recommendations and risks
- Should be self-motivated worker with great work ethics
- Attention to details is a necessary quality for this job position
- To be able to communicate ideas and questions is very important