Cirque du Soleil

Cirque du Soleil United States Employee Reviews

fun fun fun!
intern (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 19, 2012
I enjoyed watching shows come together and seeing members of the crew establish new relationships with each other. Definitely a lot of work.
Fun Job At The Cirque Du Soleil
Usher (Former Employee), Oxon Hill, MDDecember 15, 2012
Pros: free show
Cons: short breaks
A Typical Day At Work Was Very Hectic But Fun Directing Guest To There Correct Seats And Making Sure Everything Was Perfect. I Learned How To Provide EXCELLENT Customer Service Because I Worked Very Closely With Peope. I Enjoyed The Show ALOT...The Hardest Part Of My Job Was Cleaning Up The Whole Grand Chapiteau After Each Show. Myy Manangers And Co Workers Were Very Fun And Nice To Work Around,
Best Opportunity Of My Life
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Hampton, VADecember 5, 2012
Pros: very organized
This was a contract job that I got called to do. I loved it! I got paid for the job and tickets for the show. I will always remember this.
fun place to work
OXEN HILL, MD (Former Employee), oxen hillDecember 2, 2012
Pros: over time
Cons: 3 breaks
cashier,take orders,stock shelves, clean floors, balance draw
Simply love it
Organisation and people (Current Employee), Montreal, IHQNovember 14, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Fun place to work, Hors du commun!
Motivating work environment, a lot of activities all the year long. During the summer, terrace, BBQ, drinks, beach volley-ball, tons of activities and entertainment. Danse, Yoga, Zumba, Choir, Sports,etc.
2 nice cafeterias, very good variety of meals.
Good benefits and fair pay, very good balance between life and work.
We work for the shows, this is our inspiration.
A Gypsy Life Melting Pot.
Wig and Makeup Technician for CDS, ZAIA (Former Employee), Macau, China/New York, NYOctober 29, 2012
Pros: the people
Cons: one day off a week.
A typical day at work would include: styling the wigs for the show and helping any of the performers with their particular needs, building/maintaining/washing wigs, putting the wigs on the artists, airbrushing, and running show tracks.

I can't even begin to describe the many things that I have learned through this experience, professionally as well as personally. It has been one of the best educators of my life!

The management varied greatly from job to job. Let's just say that I prefer to work with people that are happy.

My co-workers were from every part of the globe. I love them dearly and I still keep in contact with many of them. This was by far the best part of the job, working with such wonderful people. The most difficult part of the job can be the monotony of our daily tasks at times and having only one day off a week.
great place to work
CSA/Bartender (Former Employee), temple hills, MDMay 31, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
It was a fun place to work, it was a family atmosphere with fun times good food
There really is a ping pong table.
Usher (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 10, 2012
Pros: ping pong table and fun atmosphere.
Cons: supervisor was a micro-manager
There is a ping pong table and a fun atmosphere. I had a supervisor that was a shemeless hipocrit and a micro-manager.
I have traveled extensively with this company for almost 10 years.
Musician (Former Employee), InternationalNovember 18, 2011
I have been the benefit of a very unique experience that has taken me around the world multiple times. I have generated contacts and networks with people and companies I would have never met otherwise. I only leave the company at this time due to a desire to be more of a stable figure within my home and community.

About Cirque du Soleil

Cirque du Soleil ("Circus of the Sun") is a Canadian entertainment company, self-described as a "dramatic mix of – Read more

Cirque du Soleil Salaries

Usher
$10.75 per hour

Cirque du Soleil Photos

Nossa equipe no final da turne nos EUA