Cirrus Medical Staffing

Cirrus Medical Staffing Employer Reviews

Working with trauma patients
ER Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: short breaks, rearly get lunch
Manage the care of up to 7 acute ED patients, useof computer charting, omnicellmedication administration, assigned trauma nurse per shift worked, case management of patient care.
Great support from staff
Circulating Operating Room nurse (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2014
A great company to work for. The staff is very supportive and are always available to answer any questions you may have.
Great company to work with
Online Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 6, 2013
Awesome work environment and very supportive management. Co-workers are very amiable.
Good Company to work with
Travel Nurse (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: travel, meet new people, interesting work
Cons: issues with housing, suit case lost by airline, hassles for security clearance on base
My review is that they were wonderful to work with. I only had one issue and it was with setting housing prior to my arrival, somehow fell through the cracks. It came together the whole assignment in hours. I worked at the VA on Fort Bliss, TX. I was hired for Flu shot season for VETS, but within one day, was given a new assignment doing chart review – more... for Colon Cancer Screening. Met some wonderful people. – less
good place to work for
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee), ILJuly 20, 2013
good pay with benefits packages and bonus package. very caring and devoted recruiters.
Great company, constantly finding new ways to engage employees
ICU RN (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 26, 2013
I like working with Cirrus so far. My recruiter is enthusiastic and great at communicating where available openings now. Benefits are as advertised. Can't complain!
Great beginning; not so great ending
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 31, 2013
Cirrus Medical was my first "crack" at traveling/contracting as an SLP. My first recruiter was FABULOUS! She was caring, she listened and she seemed invested in making me feel secure in my position and answered all of my questions. Unfortunately, she took another job and I was passed along to another recruiter. Although the recruiter I was assigned – more... to was pleasant and wanted to help me find another assignment, I could tell by some of the verbiage she used "...Your on my list so I'm gonna help you..." that I was just another number. The job market in the area I am able to work in is very slow right now. Needless to say, I STILL do not have an assignment, which means NO INCOME. I received a letter last week from COBRA stating I qualified for insurance as I was "involuntarily terminated," approximately 2.5 weeks from when my assignment ended. Wow. HR's explanation of the letter further summarizes what I perceive my worth is to this company: I'm just another #. And since they haven't been successful in finding me another assignment based on my location requirements, they didn't "hold" my insurance benefits. Presently, I have no income, no insurance and a rather yucky aftertaste of my experience with Cirrus Medical. Needless to say, I'm actively searching and in desperate need of another job. – less

June 11, 2013

I had the exact same experience I even gave my recruiter( my third one) leads and they said they were filled and then they showed up a little later on the Cirrus website...;-{(

Total Chaos!
travel RN (Former Employee), South CarolinaJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: too many people involved, a clustermess, insurance stunk - poor coverage
First and last contract ever with Citrus, they piece rate your contract to other divisions so you have multiple people calling you! Pay was extremely low and you receive your deposits (if any )30-60 days after your assignment ends, I do not recommend them!!! There are too many BETTER travel agencies out there!

June 8, 2013

What does piece rate mean??

Contract position fell through 1 week before
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Los AngelesDecember 15, 2012
Pros: nice personalities of the recruiters
Cons: failed contracts
I signed a contract with this co. promising to get me a position on the opposite side of the country so I subleased my apartment, put in a deposit for a place at the new location all to find out that the co. that they had contracted me too for 14 weeks could now not afford me. My whole life has changed since then and they could not find me anything – more... comprable to make up for this utter fail on their part. Then they would not compensate for my deposits or my licensure in the state they promised me. Will never work for this co. again..Epic fail!! – less
Good for travel nurses
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Charlotte NCSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: excellent pay
Cons: moving every 13 weeks
I enjoyed my travel experience with Cirrus but needed a more stable living environment
I understand the new version of Cirrus is outstanding.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 12, 2012
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: the former cirrus medical needed to make changes, and they have.
When I worked for Cirrus it was a mess. Management and communications between departments was horrible. Now there is new management and a new culture...even a new location. I'm certain that people working there will thrive under the changes made.

About Cirrus Medical Staffing

We are an award-winning, Joint Commission certified, healthcare staffing firm working with the leading healthcare employers across – Read more