CIS

CIS United States Employee Reviews

Great lunch
Front Desk Clerk / Data Entry (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 18, 2014
the managers here make sure everyone feels comfortable and happy. its a great company and staff line sad I had to leave. ill give this job an A+
Productive love working with children
CIS/ BOYS&GIRLS CLUB (Current Employee), Camden, SCOctober 9, 2014
Pros: honest people
Cons: didnt last long
Learned the importance of listening and pay close attention to detail,
decent..
Protection Officer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 13, 2014
Pros: no supervison
Cons: not enough property for the officers that work in the area for the hours.
a normal day at work will be me pratolling the property talking to the resident asking them about their weekend and how their day at work were. Playing with the kids and making sure they are not getting into anything that dont suppose to be.
Great for building on experience in the medical field
Copy Representative (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJuly 12, 2014
What I like most about working for CIS is the experience I'm gaining working in a hospital. The day to day interaction with people and the constant flow of medical records I go through daily to assure that the proper records are provided to health care practitioners, help me build on experience in the medical field.
a typical work day
Youth Development Specialist (Former Employee), Waco, TXMay 23, 2014
Pros: meeting new chldren learning about who they are
A typical work day was that we would clock in have our daily meetings, do paperwork, walk around to different classrooms check on the children behavior, classroom progress etc.
summer school program
Childcare Coordinator (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 25, 2014
Pros: free trip to summer events
Cons: dealing w alot of kids at ayoung age
Took care of children, learning to be organize and how to schedule all your events for the day.
Relaxed culture, lack of infrastructure
Internal Audit Manager (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCApril 14, 2014
Pros: lax dress code, fun relaxed culture
Cons: average/poor benefits
Good company with a great fun culture. At that expense, however, there is a severe lack of infrastructure. Dress code is relaxed - jeans and tees okay. Come in whenever you want, leave whenever you want. Just get your work done.

The biggest problem with this is the constant state of chaos and lack of HR - no real ladder for moving up, no one person to answer the company phone or answer the door, unsure who to go to with problems/issues. Because my career is more internal-service rather than client-service, this is the main reason I'm looking to leave.

Note: my review is for Compliance Implementation Services (CIS) - many other reviews seem to be for locations this CIS is not located in.
Fast paced environment with challenging work.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Skokie, ILDecember 5, 2013
Cons: support has strict hours, but that is the nature of the work.
CIS is a small company and the support group I was in only had 4 people. CIS makes software for first responders. So if problems occur solutions need to found quickly. Sometimes it is calm but sometimes it can be really challenging with lots of calls and difficult problems. You can learn many skills at CIS. People there are nice and flexible with job work/life balance.
bad
Disassembly tech/Installation Tech (Former Employee), Elk Grove, ILNovember 26, 2013
i was the lowest man on the totem pole but i was treated like crud. the manager didn't care just as long as you didn't bother him and the head of the company made me pay out of pocket for a accident that happened while on clock and in yard. also i was never able to get all my paper work filled out so i was always payed under the table for my work while i was their.
Good entry level job.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Southfield, MISeptember 29, 2013
Good communication skills required for phone work. Accuracy of data entry necessary.
Productive and fun workplace
CIS Protection Officer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2012
Protecting the client’s interests on property.
Enforcing all community rules.
Interacting professionally with the client contact, residents and employees, law enforcement, and other members of the public
Fun place to work
Intern (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 24, 2012
Pros: you learn something new every day
Cons: getting in is hard
Wonderful working atmosphere. Great opportunities to help kids.
curently employed and choose not to coment
Worker's Compensation (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 31, 2012
My coworkers are a great bunch of guys.
The job leaves no time for family.
After being hurt at work and had to have surgery no one from the company came to see me or called to find out how I was doing not even a get well card.
fun workplace
Security officer (Former Employee), Hartsville, SCMay 16, 2012
Cons: pay
You get to help a lot of people and meet new people. lots of walking. good place to work.
fun, adventurous, and productive workplace
Help Desk Assistant (Former Employee), Ortigas, PhilippinesApril 29, 2012
Pros: friendly and nice people
Cons: not good management of the boss, ineffective company protocol
A day will not past out if i didn't get an irate customer, this work was inline in dealing with customers problems etc. especially with all the tellers nationwide of the branches we have, and when your work is inline in dealing with customers, you should learn how to make them important, :) "CUSTOMERS ARE IMPORTANT" , I don't have problems with my co- workers for they are reliable and friendly, funny,, just with my boss who is not effective for me, management was not that hard. the hardest part of this job is dealing with my boss who care only about herself. but the most enjoyable part of it, we are like family here despite of ups and downs.
Productive and Educational
Student Trainee (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 22, 2012
Pros: working to benefit your life style
Cons: there was really no issues.
In my work experience at this job I've learned both the responsibilities and knowledge on how to maintain and steady and mindful position in the working environment. The most challenging thing about a job is trying to get adjusted and use to the minor duties,while on the other hand working well with others. The most enjoyable thing is working as a team and doing competitive things to make the job a little more excitement.
회사 전체적으로 개선해야 할 부분이 많음.
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2015
* 회사의 업무적 흐름이 답답할 많큼 부실함.

* 삼성 보안 카메라에 대해서 조금이나마 공부가 됐음.

* 회사내 세일즈 부서가 매우 미약함.

* 동료들간의 분의기는 다 인종이 일하는 곳으로 매우 좋다고는 할 수 없으나 대체적으로 괜찮은 편임.

* 동료 선후배로 경계로 인하여 정보 교환이 제대로 이루어지지 않았던점이 재일 힘들었음.

* 그나마 몰랐던 보안 카메라에 대해 어느정도 배웠다는 점이 그나마 즐거웠다면 즐거웠음.