Inside Sales & Support Associate
Cisco-Eagle Inc. is a material handling systems integrator and distributor. We provide conveyor systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, robotics, palletizers, storage racks, shelving, mezzanines, security cages, dock equipment, and other products used in warehousing, distribution and manufacturing.
Cisco-Eagle Inc. offers a great package of salary and benefits, along with a fun, professional company culture. Our benefits package includes, paid vacation, 401(k) plan, medical insurance, profit sharing plans, ESOP (we are an employee-owned company).
Position: Inside Sales & Support Associate
Location: Dallas, TX
The candidate will manage requests (telephone, fax, email) for information, quotations, orders, and leads with current and prospective customers. Will prepare quotations on most core products, create and enter orders, and provide related information to customers and outside sales teams as necessary. Responsibilities include proactive outreach activities by phone and email, and to create appointments for outside sales teams, when onsite visits are appropriate.
- Receives phone requests related to price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, cancellations, and application of our products and services. Actively grow and support relationships with both customers and our key vendors.
- Use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and our enterprise business software applications to access and update customer data, check inventory and order information, and update customers on order disposition.
- Follow up inquiries/leads provided by vendors, our marketing department, and other channels.
- Work collaboratively with our outside sales teams to develop business.
- Work with our credit manager to determine credit status of new customer s, and collect credit information as appropriate. Also, work with the accounting department to support necessary credit or debit activities
- Keep outside sales teams current on any changes to accounts of theirs with whom you work.
- Work within a continuous improvement, collaborative environment to achieve individual, team, and corporate goals.
- Discipline to follow uniform business practices.
- Work to support favorable profit margins and error-free sales activities
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing customer relations.
- Lead by example
- Experience in a phone-based sales environment communicating effectively with customers
- Fluent in Windows-based applications
- Comfortable with basic math and pricing/discounts concepts
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-confident and ability to manage rejection
- Be resourceful in supporting customer expectations.
Bi-lingual(Spanish) is a plus
Background check required