Productive workplace w/different food trucks Monday-Friday
Affidavit Specialist IV/Director (Current Employee) – Austin, TX – July 1, 2016
▪ Complete reviews and QCs (Affidavits) less than 24hrs and other duties assigned
▪ Communicate internal and external within the foreclosure department and firms
▪ Scanned documents to ERM, report issues to correct Affidavits, and ensure files are received by firm.
▪ Special Project for FL Affidavits/Complaints Prepare figures for reinstatement and judgment affidavits. Processing a high volume of forms for firm to submit them to the court in a timely fashion.
▪ Negotiate any opportunities to shorten timeline, drive performance, or minimize loss
▪ Experience in SMEAD, IReSS, Stellent (Oracle), LPS, FF Reporting Services
▪ Execute POC, PPFN, MFR for firm to file documents, and draft CBA (Bankruptcy)
▪ Pre-Audit; Getting all the correct documents out of the base file to make sure the information is correct for administrators.
▪ Title policy reviewer; Determine if it has errors, reach out to title companies and retrieve an
endorsement. Daily shipped rushes (review, QC, ship documents to meet FLDD).
▪ Assignment reviewer; Make sure everything is clean (recorded date, merges over from FFSFC to MERS). Final file review before administrator sends all documents to HUD.
▪ Note reviewer; Make sure that whoever at the time of the creation is still the holder and if not show the proof of who is currently the holder of the note.
▪ Review and complete Affidavits and other related documents that require signature.
▪ Generate statements or other pertinent schedules for the computation of amounts due.