Citadel Employee Reviews

Most Enjoyable part of my Job
Adminstrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 20, 2016
While watching all of the cadets check in they all come in with smiling faces, most of them greet me before I have the chance to greet them. They are very respectful and intelligent. I enjoy hearing about the experiences they've had throughout the day, I always look forward to seeing another bright face the next day.
Pros
Great lunch, great Employees
Cons
N/A
Student/Cadet Rank
CompanyClerk/Supply Sergeant/Human Affairs Officer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 27, 2016
The Citadel was the college I went to. The positions I took there were roles that students could take to better enhance their leadership skills outside of the classrooms.
good work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  McLoud, OKJune 17, 2016
long distance sales representative would call and sell long distance services to residential residents.
would talk on the phone up to 7 hours a day and sometimes would not make any sales. there are some good benefits.
Pros
good hours
Cons
sometimes no sales
I love working at Citadel
job coordinatoor (Former Employee) –  Colton, CAMay 31, 2016
Working at Citadel is very rewarding. The fact that I'm able to schedule job interviews for employers, employees and co-workers is really nice, specially when I contact people to inform them about job opportunities and they really need the job. I also love working with all of my co-workers and specially my boss. She is awesome!!!
Pros
helping others
Cons
n/a
Great place
Emergency Medical Technician / Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYMay 12, 2016
Working here was an awesome experience, they remained busy and always on point and alert. Very supportive and encouraging.
Student at a very high stress College
Student (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 10, 2016
A typical day in the life of a student is very high stress and it helps build self-disciplinary skills. Achieving the high expectations that are asked of the students here help regulate accountability for ones self, and help the student hold the core values of the school which are Honor, Duty, and Respect. I hold my peers and myself to the highest standard possible.
Productive and fun work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 17, 2016
Working at The Citadel, everyone is really friendly and always willing to lend a helping hand. If I ever ran into a problem at work all I had to do was ask and I would be advised on how to do it.
Pros
The Location
Cons
short lunch breaks
Very good first business job experience
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Harper Woods, MIFebruary 4, 2016
Everyone at Citadel was very welcoming and helpful. This was the first experience I had in the business world, and I come away with only positive words.
Great first job experience
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 30, 2016
I was able to learn diversity in athletic training, become adaptable, and improve myself overall as a health care provider.
Pros
Amazing boss to work under
Cons
Military class schedules
Telemarketer/Sales (Former Employee) –  Lexington, OKDecember 23, 2015
was a really great place to work always upbeat plus they take care of there employs its up to you how much money you want to earn
Pros
They made sure we had what was needed and fed us on a rugular basis
Cons
none i was totally 100% happy there

Want to know more about Citadel?

Ask a question
A fast paced and self driven job.
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNOctober 16, 2015
I began this job in a clerical position and was quickly promoted to medical biller. While working as a medical biller on multiple projects, including credit accounts, debit accounts, and contracted accounts, I also would be asked to fill in for clerical and receptionist jobs within the company. I learned how to manage time, stay organized, be self sufficient, and helpful in a team environment. I enjoyed helping the company to improve and find more sufficient methods within projects. I did not like working in a cubicle alone; I enjoy people interaction.
Great company
Event Security/Fire Guard (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2015
Great 12hr shifts but should be your 2nd job not first. They don't have steady work. You may be off consecutive weeks. Overall, fun experience and cool management. I would recommend this company to anyone who's looking for a second job
Pros
fun events
Cons
doesn't have steady work
Good
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 8, 2015
Good job but very taxing on the body. My co-workers were mostly friendly but some were not. The Elderly I worked with were very nice and supportive.
Best Job you can ever have.
Intern- HR Department (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2015
This has to be the best job I ever had in a long time; I would never want to leave it. The coworkers are very nice, and the Supervisors here are so understanding.
Great place to work and enhance in your career
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAFebruary 24, 2015
I recently started working at Citadel and really enjoy it, everyone is friendly and really helpful.

The have a great gym, and lunch café which is just amazing.

The manager and even the higher manages and directors and CEO are all really friendly, they talk to you and try to get to know you.
Pros
fun learning enviroment
Citadel
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAMay 29, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with, and the hardest day of the job can be some of the people that you meet. Also your job is not just one thing but several.
Fast Paced Working Enviornment
Coach Men's Factory/Coach Women's Factory (Current Employee) –  Citadel outletsFebruary 13, 2013
Working Environment is punctual and team dynamic. The only thing I would have to point out is the management team doesn't really have time to mentor their employee's. Organization and time management should be reviewed and criticized. I love all the employee’s and Management. Room for growth is based off of favoritism which I don’t find to be fair. I’m a very hard worker and I’ve always volunteered to stay later than my normal shift in order to help out management with their daily tasks.
Pros
fun lunch parties
Cons
promotion's should be based of performance not favoritism