Citi Bank

Citi Bank Employer Reviews

A good experience
Customer Service/Collections / Fraud Investigation (Current Employee), Gray, TnJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: benefits, working from home
Cons: moving up in the company
I have learned a many things working for Citi Bank. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with customers. I enjoy finding solutions to the problems they face. Every day is a different challenge whether it be collecting a payment, investigating a fraud case, or just answering many questions the customer may have. I have learned how to relate to many different types of people. I enjoy knowing I helped a customer to have one less thing to worry about that day. Every manager and co worker is different. I feel that you can learn something from everyone. I enjoy working with people from all walks of life and seeing that the world would be a boring place if we were all the same. I believe in treating people the way I want to be treated. If I treat others with respect and kindness; in most cases, I get the same in return.
no comment
Fraud Specialist, Credit Services Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: only informing employees of 2 week lay off
Working at CitBank has pleasant work environment and good benefits.
Productive and fast paced work environment
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Roy, UtahJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: isolated from people to people customer service
A typical day within my current position is answering up to 100 phone calls per day. Making sure customer hang up with knowledge regarding what questions and concerns they may have had. Co-workers are what make the job so enjoyable, you are allowed to make sure everyone is covered with what questions they may have regarding work related questions. The hardest part of the job is you are sitting in one spot for the whole eight hours without being around people, the only people you get to communicate with are through instant messaging.
Good company to work for.
Middle Office Prime Broker service rep (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: co-workers
Cons: reduced staffing
Over all Citi was a good place to work. My co-workers were outstanding. As time went on and the company down sized the days were stressfull and hectic. Management changed from people with knowledge and understanding to people that were worried about their jobs. I had the opportunity to work in the back-middle-front office operations. I learned from runner deliveries to sales presentations to hedge fund clients. The knowledge and experiance I gained from Citi is something I am really proud of. I am also proud of the accomplishments and friendships with my co-workers.
Exciting work enviornment
Credit Services Specialist (Current Employee), Gray TNJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: distance
The environment at Citi is very fun and comfortable. The supervisors are quick to help resolve any problems that would effect the performance of staff. There is a great rapport between coworkers, we understand and apply teamwork.
Excellent intern period with good supervisor
Intern, Mutual Fund Analyst (Former Employee), Shenzhen ChinaJanuary 11, 2015
I worked as a intern of mutual fund analysis in Citi Bank China. My supervisor is a young man who just be so kind to me, and let me learned a lot from him in a free environment. I did the analysis and send the result to the clients everyday and receive a high reputation from them, which made me feel confidence to myself.
productive and innovative work place
QA Analyst / Manual tester (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2015
I quickly learned how to adapt in a results-driven environment. Every single employee is willing to help and extend their expertise. Even as the company expands rapidly, the atmosphere is fun and exciting.
worst management
Personal Banker (Current Employee), New YorkJanuary 7, 2015
Worst management team. Location is super slow and there is no work life balance. Too much is expected and not realistic goals. Hour changes had raisen issue with making hours. Weekends are slow and useless.
citrix administrator
Windows/Citrix/VMware Administrator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 6, 2015
i learned alot about citrix
really good co-workers
excellent management
dealing with the different user problem was good experience
i typical day was at work is dealing with printers
Citibank was a great company to work for.
Teller (Former Employee), Corona, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great hours, great pay, fun staff.
Cons: risk of robbery.
A typical day at Citibank required many tedious tasks. My day would start with opening the bank. I would count my cash with a manager every morning and start my computer. After, I would complete day to day transactions for customers while upholding a high standard of customer service. The hardest part of this job was the multitasking. Although it was the hardest part of this job, it was also the most enjoyable part since it challenged me everyday and made the job fun.
call center work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2014
Pros: great benefits
assist customers calling regarding their credit card
learned new operating system, which is fun
management is fair and helpful and it is very EOE
coworkers are friendly
coping with upset clients and trying to resolve the issue they are having
I enjoy when I am able to help/satisfy the client
wonderful
Lead Collector GOP BK6 billing group 11 (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 26, 2014
Pros: flex schedule
Cons: everything is timed
very nice place to work , flex schedule . has advancement , lots of personal reviews and performance rewards
Analyst
AML Investigator-Temporary/Contract (Former Employee), JacksonvilleDecember 24, 2014
I examined potential government affiliates that have the ability to influence laws that govern.
good
VMware system Administrator -III (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 19, 2014
good job culture,excellent team work.we can learn lot from Citi bank high volume of servers environment experience,
it is a nice company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Florence, KYDecember 9, 2014
a normal day here is taking calls for sears credit cards private label and master cards taking payments giving authorizations to store associates
Risk, Compliance /Regulatory Reporting - CCAR/ICAAP/Basel/Dodd Frank
Consultant (Current Employee), New YorkDecember 8, 2014
Over 6+ years in Risk, Compliance, Regulatory Reporting, Operations, Merger and Acquisition, Credit, Market and Ops Risk Assessment, Pricing and Valuation for Equity and Fixed Income Derivatives and Commodity products.

Skills : Basel, CCAR, Dodd Frank & Volcker, AML, ICAAP (Basel II Pillar), RWA Assessment, Data Governance and Data Anaysis, Regulatory Reporting, Implementation, Enhancement, Assessment based on Regulatory guidelines, MRA/MIRA Remediation and Validation. FRY A/Q/M reporting. DTCC, MarkitWire, and Credit Risk, Model Validation, Business Analysis
Good work environment, professional and fun.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Erlanger, KYNovember 30, 2014
Pros: ot and vto available often, generous breaks and more.
Cons: n/a
I work in Sears Credit Services. I work on the phones eight hours a day Monday through Friday. I update customer's accounts, such as address, phone numbers and names. Along with verifying account information such as balance, due dates, available funds as well. I send out new cards, perform services with lowering APR, annual percentage rates and credit line decreases and increases. At Citi we log our own schedules and breaks and keep up with our own time sheets.
has great benefits
Credit Card Customer Service (Current Employee), Florence, KYNovember 28, 2014
Pros: paid breaks
Cons: very few vacation time and sick time
A typical day at work is constant phones. employees are nice to work with but not very fun.
Organized and detail-oriented Teller Manger with 8 years of cash handling and customer service experience. Deliver prompt, accurate and excellent cust
Teller Manager (Current Employee), Totowa, NJNovember 26, 2014
Deliver Outstanding customer service by executing financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures
Resolve account service issues and respond to customer inquiries promptly
Adhere to operational controls including legal, corporate and regulatory procedures to ensure safety and security of customer and bank assets
Drive efforts in branch to identify and implement overall positive experience
Improve client relationships by effectively executing all services and referring bank products while achieving goals through daily sales activities and branch sales promotions
Proactively educate clients on utilizing available access chanenels(ATM, Online Banking)
Continously learn new and existing products through sales aids(features, benefits, fees etc)
Professional with a great work environment.
Loss Mitt Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 19, 2014
Self paced with an excellent work environment.
Business operations for different departments.
Motivational and helpful.
Helpful team players.
When the department was downsized.
Going to work.