Citi Trends Employee Reviews

Worst Company
Markdown Associate (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAFebruary 20, 2017
You were barely paid, Barely given hours and the management was horrible. Most people didn't stay for more than a month because it was so bad. I wasn't that lucky since i had bills to pay.
Great place to wprk
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Cordele, GAFebruary 16, 2017
Awesome place to work I would recommend to anyone easy environment to move up great management team energy Thur the roof
Ability to grow within the company
Cashier/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXFebruary 16, 2017
Would be open the store at the appropriate hours, and count all teals to be ready for opening and closing cashiers, put out new merchandise that was delivered to the store in departmental trucks. Do exchanges and returns for customers that needed, and voids for cashiers, as well as money pick ups to avoid heavy cash flow within each drawer.

I have learned how to do various assistant manager duties within this organization as well as to keep customers happy to shop within a neat, organized department clothing store.

The workplace culture was very diverse and respected amongst the customers or other peer members.

The hardest part of the job, would be the overwhelming amount of put backs that are a result of returns and exchanges from customers.

The most enjoyable would be the family working experience you get accustomed to while working with other employees.
Pros
The ability to recieve over-time and build skills
Cons
The heavy load of clean up at the end of day, with a certain time limit given.
Fast pace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 16, 2017
The people are all great to work around and really are looking to help better your interests. This job provides areas of other work that help to build on communication and advancement.
Pros
Very open
Cons
Hours
citi trends
Cashier and Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 15, 2017
i actually loved working here its very easy and fast pasted you meet new people every day and the time flies by . they also give you a chance to grow with the company.
Pros
hours
Cons
how its managed
Busy
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 13, 2017
Working there you always have to be ready for everything it was a learning experience you cant close your eyes for 2 seconds the workers are friendly will help each other if needed management can be a will more helpful not always try to leave the hardest part is the thief.
My very first job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 7, 2017
I loved working at lids every though my uncle was the store manager he thought me everything i need to know in working in retail.
Fast paced, demanding hours
1st Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2017
Citi Trends is a fast paced work environment I have been an assistant manager for almost 4 years with the company. I enjoy my team and interacting with our customers. My favorite part of my job is the merchandising aspect.
Productive work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Thomasville, ALFebruary 1, 2017
Customer friendly environment, great work atmosphere. Get thw opportunity to work with different types of people and always a chance for advancement within the company
Pros
meet a lot of people
fun workplace
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 1, 2017
The days went by really fast. Easy as pie.. just be ready for those incoming shipments! Must be able to work at a fast pace, but overall the manager was easy to talk to, and the company is nice.
Basic
Second Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Cititrends is step stone job. The unsafe apart about is I feel like they dont give the works enough security and want you take risk that shouldnt be taken
Pros
SCHEDULE
Cons
PAY
Great Friendships
1st Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 28, 2017
I learned lot about the business and made some life long friends. Store manager at some stores trained different than others and that could be a little confusing if you worked between store.
Met Cool People
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2017
Not the best job due to shady management ,was only getting 10hours per week due to manager disliking me for personal reasons
Pros
Close to my home
Cons
Short breaks
citi trends
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJanuary 24, 2017
ok job. management was horrible. space was packed and cluttered with too many clothes and not enough space. quality of clothes were ok for the price you were paying.
Sales Assoc
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Great company, atmosphere for a part time job. Pretty easy and smooth sailing. Great manager and District manager. When I left for a full time opportunity they offered to work with my new schedule. I thought that was pretty nice and cool.
Very productive work evironment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 22, 2017
There are always daily freight handling and cleaning. Always constantly serving customers at the best of your ability while handling the register and making sure the freight is processed properly.
Fast paced environment with a growing environment
Loss Prevention Analyst (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 19, 2017
answer phone calls in a timely manner, work with Loss Prevention Managers, CEOs, and other upper management, work with security and alarm companies, troubleshoot alarms and security cameras, Microsoft Office, maintain logs for every scheduled work order
Pros
gifts for Christmas, lunches for holidays, popcorn fridays
Cons
pay is low, management unorganized
great place to work if it temporary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 17, 2017
I had a hard time dealing with the fact that i worked more then 40 hours a week only to have the district manager move enough hours to the next week so that the company wouldn't have to pay overtime. You actually got in trouble for stopping shoplifters. They would return items that had clearly been worn, we were told to spray them with lysol and hang said items up to "air out."
Pros
part time job
Cons
management
Productive and fun work place. with good hours
QC Associate (Former Employee) –  Roland, OKJanuary 17, 2017
I really enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. There were days that things would get tough but managed to find the solution and fix the problem.
Pros
Good work place with good hours
I love the staff i work with
Associate (Current Employee) –  Lauderhill, FLJanuary 15, 2017
I love the people. Make me enjoy coming to work. The environment between the co-worker is awesome. It just the lack of security when people are stealing.
Pros
award us through competition. and give us dinner on holidays
Cons
dont feel safe because the lack of secuity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi Trends. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7