Citi Trends Employee Review

helped customers
received shipments
stocked

Other Citi Trends Employee Reviews

Good workplace with shared meals.
Temporary Grand Opening Helper (Former Employee) –  Jackson Crossing Mall.November 18, 2017
Helping residents with bed baths, showers, snacks, temperatures, blood pressure, feeding, walking, and entertaining residents, For example, watching movies, games, and visits.

I learned that it is not worth it to do wrong and end up in prison. I felt the management was a great team.

The workplace culture was interesting because people had different behaviors for their own culture which was interesting.

The hardest part of the job was lifting patients with only one leg.

The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the residents and doing special activities with them.
Pros
I enjoyed the inmates as well as the employees.
Cons
Health Care
Very fast paced.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 18, 2017
Citi Trends company and vision itself is awesome! I love the items that comes in. I have enjoyed working for the company and may come back one day. I also know that the prices are very reasonable and will always suggest the store for great savings all year round. People who love lay a ways would really enjoy their 10% down.. Today though I plan to move forward as an employee but will always remain a customer.