Citi Employee Reviews

Found 6,486 reviews matching the search
Fast paced and always changing
Collector II (Former Employee) –  Gray, TNJanuary 15, 2017
Great people to work with. Always improving how we do our work. They have a time each year to get the employees opinions and ideas. Always have incentives and bonuses.
Benefits
Cons
Sometimes the hours were late
Great environment, wonderful staff, with good pay and benefits
Host IB Agent / Loss Mitigation Specilist (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJanuary 15, 2017
I enjoyed working for Citi, I learned a lot about finances and mortgages. I was able to excel and meet a lot of great people from different backgrounds and experiences
Pros
compensation with bonus
Cons
lay-off
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJ 07310January 15, 2017
Managing at Citi bank has kept me motivated and energetic. It has helped me utilized my skills and gain further experience, while satisfying the company's goals. I have created and maintained extensive excel spread sheets. Trained newly hired personnel to ensure rules and regulations were followed. Managed staff schedules for all shifts and events.
Interesting work to deal with people that had issues.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 15, 2017
The people I worked with we good and helpful when there would be and issue. The education was continues and helpful to maintain high job performance.
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2017
This company really knows how to take care of their employees. They have an amazing cafeteria and even had employee appreciation day and bring your child to work day...so awesome
Pros
Great benefits
Great Place for A Start
Teller II (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJanuary 14, 2017
Citi Is A great place to start a career. The Employee's Will Strive their best to help you succeed. A Typical Work Day is compared to selling products, helping customers with their needs, but most of all customer service.
Citi
Operation Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 14, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Citi. The management was great, The work was challenging, but fun. I would work for Citi again.
fast pace enviornment
Application Processor (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 13, 2017
while employed with this employer there was a lot of pressure to complete as many applications without making any mistakes.
Pros
my coworks were very friendly and understanding, they actually threw me a baby shower before being laid off at 8 months pregnant
Cons
I felt alot of pressure to complete applications, if I didnt we would be repremanded.
Productive & innovative
Senior Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 13, 2017
I learned a lot of necessary skills required to stay relevant in todays workforce. Senior managment was very involved in the ongoing development of all employees.
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 13, 2017
Dealing with customer about there accounts. General billing information. Some days you have people that upset about there bill an want to go off about not being able to understand there bill.
Great company to work
T&E Web support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 13, 2017
The Staff is friendly. Plenty of room to move around for those who want more. Was not so stressful. Learn different application like P2P and Peoplesoft.
Productive and creative work environment.
Assistant Operator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 13, 2017
Overall it was an amazing experience, you get to meet people all across the world as there is different command centers placed strategically across the world, employees were always nice and open minded as well as encouraging.
Pros
Creative environment, judge free zone
Cons
None that I can think of besides the tedious hours some employees would have to endure
Love my job
Ops. Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 12, 2017
I love my job at Citi. I have great coworkers, and great benefits. There are some issues with management treating all employees the same, but I'm sure that is everywhere. Part of what I love is the variety of functions I have. I am able to do my main job, along with cross training, and other little things that need to be done that somehow I ended up doing!
Pros
Great Coworkers, great hours
Cons
inconsistency in treatment of employees by management
Flexible and fun working enviornment
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Dundee, ILJanuary 12, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Citi. We had a fun but professional work place.
Our benefits were absolutely outstanding along with the perks of the contests. Time off with pay and points for the company store were a regular part of contests.
great company to work for!
Finance P&A Senior Analyst - AVP (Former Employee) –  MiamJanuary 12, 2017
I spent over 8 years with Citi and loved being there! Worked through financial crisis and other difficult economic times, but always had the opportunity to succeed and learn.

Work-balance life was not something to highlight at all times, but it completely depends on each division and direct management.
Pros
Global Opportunities
Cons
work-life balance
Successful Liquidation
Loss Mitigation Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJanuary 12, 2017
 Real Estate Account Servicing (Adjustment of terms, Short Sale, Deed in Lieu, Settlements, and Deferments)

 Resolving customer hardships and challenging financial situations that are mutually agreeable
Beware of what you are getting into
Officer, Intermediate Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TexasJanuary 12, 2017
Be prepared to be kept in the dark on anyting regarding your job.Our department was merged from the FIU to the GSO unit. The upper management for GSO never reached out to say hello, give introductions of themselves, or kept any kind of communication with us. The morale in our group dropped dramatically because we are kept in the dark. No telling if we are going to have a job or not because they are not telling us if our group is staying or going. My supervisor wanted to give me a promotion and they said no. I had spoken to other employees that have been in the department for a few years and they said they had never gotten any raises or bonuses. Just take caution when you go to work for Citi. They are not completely horrible but you should know what you are getting into before you take a job here.
Great company
AML Compliance Analyst FIU Investigations (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 12, 2017
Great company to work for, great training program, opportunity to grow, excellent benefits.

Cons, middle management as usual have their favorites and those are the ones getting promoted.
BENEFITS
Cons
SALARY
Product Control
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYJanuary 12, 2017
Depending on your manager is what makes or breaks this career. I unfortunately had a manager with poor managerial skills. She showed zero appreciation to any additional work that was completed. Always spoke about what you did incorrectly rather than speak to individuals on what they did correctly.
Constant Restructuring
Repurchase Manager / Vice President (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJanuary 12, 2017
While the occasional opportunity may arise for those seeking advancement, overall business strategy seems continually in flux and the executive management team a revolving door which pulls an ever-changing strategy with them resulting continual employee reductions and technology shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.