Citi
2,466 reviews

Citi Employee Reviews

Learned valuable characterstics over the years
Portfolio Accountant (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioMay 19, 2015
Pros: Fast paced work environment
Cons: limited advancement opportunities
Researched and commented on any daily and monthly 3rd party NAV recons and ensure all items are cross referenced with custodian reconciliation
Managed and accurately balance accounts on a daily basis, reconciliation of security holdings to the custodian and post transactions into the portfolio system.
A place where talent is unrecognized
Senior Accounts Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 19, 2015
Pros: benefits, pay, and flexible schedule
Cons: Communication was not open
A dialing system would call customers from a database of delinquent accounts sending calls to me. I worked with individuals whose accounts were over 6 months delinquent. My job was to offer solutions and problem solve to improve the accounts status and their financial outlook overall. It was a very competitive environment and our functions changed frequently once Citi acquired the company. The hardest part of my job was operating within the restrictions and still maintaining success. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping customers understand how credit works.
Busy and fun work place
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Gray, TNMay 19, 2015
I constantly stayed busy doing various jobs and it taught me a lot of different qualities for a workplace. It's a very busy workplace.
Very Productive workplace
Managed Futures/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), 399 Park AveMay 18, 2015
Pros: fun co-workers
Cons: answering the the phones
At Citigroup there was always room for you to grow. I learned a lot about commodity funds. I learned a lot about management. This is and ideal entry level job.
significant
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not enough pay
Handling incoming calls from collections customers, negotiate payment arrnagements for personal and business accounts, effectively met monthly quota of 90% of assigned collection amount
Great place to work,grow and learn
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee), Warren, NJMay 18, 2015
A great place to work for business analysts, some backwards processes do exist but once you get past it. Youll get to learn a lot and see new things.
Favoritism and Labor Laws dont apply.
Bilingual Operations Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Getzville, New YorkMay 18, 2015
Pros: Pay.
Cons: Poor work life balance, doesnt care for labor laws.
If you want to work for a company that 1) Cares not one bit about you as a person or your family 2) will force you to skip NYS mandated breaks? then this is a great fit.

This company is so out of touch with reality that it felt as though i was working as a slave.
Managers coming to break rooms to have employees cut their breaks short, calling employees after hours, constant favoritism and putting less than favorites in the dog house.

Gave this company over 60 hours every week all for nothing.
Executive Review Summary
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaMay 17, 2015
I have a Baccalaureate in Business Management from the University of Phoenix. For the past 7 years as an Assistant Vice President (A.V.P.) at Citi, my expertise has involved leading Customer Care call centers in various capacities, ranging from Team Manager to Business Analyst. I also have several years of experience as a Technical Support Manager with specific exposure in Project Management. In total, I have 22 years of management proficiency focusing on people and process management.
Overall wonderful work enviorment
Inserting Machine Operator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 17, 2015
Pros: Great work Enviorment
Cons: None
A typical day at work was quite consistent for me. The work kept me involved and motivated. My management was fair and honest with me and my progress as a worker. I really enjoyed my co-workers and their hospitality. overall I had a great time working for Citi.
great benefits
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Meridian, IDMay 16, 2015
This place is an amazing place to work! The management, most of them, is on your side. I just happened to get the ONE horrible supervisor there, got fired for having bronchitis. The benefits are aweseom, they care about the employees having employee appreciation parties quarterly they even feed you on the holidays and give you long lunch.
Enjoyed working and learning about real estate property.
Operations Support Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 16, 2015
Enjoyed working with my boss, IT personnel and co-workers. Also enjoyed working with our clients. Like learning about real estate property.
Productive and fun place to work
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 16, 2015
Very good, company. professional environment. Would reconsider working for this company again. They treat there employees with the most respect
productive
UI Developer (Former Employee), FLMay 15, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
Excellent company to work for.
Accounts Payable /Data Entry (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 14, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this company. The hardest part was working at night. The part i enjoyed the most was work with my co-work I was very hate when this company downsized because i was the last to hire.
a
LMS 1 (Current Employee), Charleston, WVMay 14, 2015
There is no more need for my job with this company they are getting rid off all the accounts and then will shut us down so I am currently looking for a new job
Good work/life balance
Vice President, Global Investor Services (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 13, 2015
Not a bad place to work, good work/ life balance although compensation is a bit lower than the competition. Corporate culture & mgmt are a bit rigid
Great Learning Experience
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMay 13, 2015
Citi gave me the opportunity to venture in a position in which I had no experience. Took the time and invested in my education not only benefiting the company but also benefiting me. The C in Citi stands for change. For me this was a bonus., every day we learned something new and obtained a new challenge. Great environment for employees. I learned how important financial literacy is and how having this knowledge and effectively sharing it made me a part of a life changing movement, to this day I have clients that reach out telling me how I changed their lives. The hardest part of the job for me was knowing when one of my clients passed away, it felt like loosing a family member. The most enjoyable part as I mentioned before was knowing that I made such an impact on many lives.
Productive Place
HR Professional (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 13, 2015
Pros: great benefits and alternative work locations
Cons: work hours
Great co-workers and professional environment. Constantly a changing environment that breeds a must to be flexible and resilient. Would recommend to others.
Great Manangers/Owners and Great Teachers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 12, 2015
Pros: The staff worked as a very tight team.
I learned quickly to engage in the customer service and sales.
I enjoyed going to work and how quickly the job progressed. Enjoyed the regular work pace. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping satisfying my customers needs each and every day.
Treats their employees real well
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), gray, tnMay 11, 2015
Pros: awesome health coverage and excellent pay
Cons: not enough room to grow
Excellent benefits. Not for everyone. Couldn't transfer when I moved and not enough room for advancement. overtime is strictly volunteer

1 2 3 4 5

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more

Citi Salaries