Citi
2,550 reviews

Citi Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Vice President, Quality Control Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 5, 2015
Citi is a great company to work and there's a lot of talented individuals. I really enjoy the the opportunity to work from home.
Great Company to work for,excellent benefits
Thank You Rewards Representative (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJuly 3, 2015
A typical work day begins by me logging in to my computer, reviewing my emails, log in to my phone and get systems set up to take calls. I receive calls from clients who are calling to redeem their points and or review recent account activity and assist with the redemption of online rewards.
not the best experience ever.
Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 3, 2015
Pros: AML is a highly desireable field to get started in
Cons: you're made to feel like just a production number
the campus itself is really nice and the cafeteria is wonderful. there's a lot of cultural diversity but not much age diversity (walking down the halls feels almost more like a college campus than a corporate campus). everything about citi is on a very tight purse-string, so maybe there's some hidden agenda about not hiring older people (for instance, less chance of a workman's comp claim, etc)

overall, i've had a pretty rough experience at citi. i work in AML name screening, and the atmosphere is such that you really feel that management doesn't care about morale on the floor whatsoever.

AML is highly marketable, so maybe it's worth going into in the long run, but be forewarned... it has not been the best experience in comparison to working for other banks.
Winter Bash every year
Business Analyst/ accounts payable and receivable (Former Employee), ColumbusJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Occassional gifts
Cons: Some Manager' style
Busy, learn attention to detail,manage people,build team work with co-workers, No room for mistakes, brings the best in you
different types of activities available for family
Closing Team Lead (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJuly 1, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long commute
i enjoy and get along with all of my co workers. I am in a very fast-paced environment where policies and procedures are always changing. The most enjoyable part of my job is the challenge of completing the tasks in a specified deadline, assisting the Closer's on my team with any difficulties they may encounter so we can all meet our goals.
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJuly 1, 2015
provided a clear understanding of the tasks, responsibilities and competencies involved in the customer service management job.
Management support
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 29, 2015
Pros: Potlucks helped boost our morale with our team
Cons: N/A
Providing customer service to our cardholders, discuss options to bring credit card accounts up to date. Enjoyed working with my co-workers, my first manager was supportive and encouraging and always helped me meet my goals.
Great place to work but there are always room for improvement
Sr. Financial Analyst - AVP (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 29, 2015
I have worked with excellent people, one director who was a mentor and other managers who were very encouraging in my career path.

Great work/life balance at this company.

I had a striving learning experience in various aspects of my duties. Some include most efficient ways to perform tasks and others effective process improvement.
New experience
Customer Service/Collections (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 28, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: no empathy from management
inbound call center for Sears. I learned different products that Sears offer. Management was not very helpful, my 2 yrs was very ill at that time, so I had to resign. I enjoyed working will different cultures . Hardest part of my job was not being able to work like I would have wanted to due to my child being ill all the time.
Productive and friendly enviorment
One Main Financial Collections Representative (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCJune 27, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Company transitioningto another company
Citi is a great place to work. Very fast paced and friendly environment. The hardest part of the job is getting almost every customer you speak with to make payments with you or set up arrangements after you have tried all resources such as hardship programs etc.
Not much room for company elevation
Processor Support (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 27, 2015
Pros: Good salary
Cons: No way of growth in the company
The work and training courses for this job are not hard but the job does require your full attention because you are handling very important and personal information. The environment is like any office setting job. You will work with motivated people and great customers.
Good company with excellent benefits
Customer Service Rep / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Vero Beach, FLJune 26, 2015
Pros: great company with great benefits
Cons: closed branch offices
I worked for this company for 18+ years. I left when my branch was closed due to centralizing. I would still be there if not for that. Co-workers were like family. Management was always supportive. Loved serving my customers.
Culture is overall what takes the cake.
UAT (Current Employee), O'Fallon, MOJune 26, 2015
Pros: clean
Cons: pay
Honestly the best place Ive worked at. I love the people and everything about the place. The food is great at the Cafe, there is unlimited Coffee and tea and they accommodate you in every way they can.
Quarterly they do something nice for the employees and have surveys to make sure they keep on the up and up.
citi group
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 26, 2015
working for citi is great I want to move to Cape Coral, Fort Meyers area to be closer to family if they had a company there I would transfer in a minute I love working at citi.
Mature professional environment
Travelers check department (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJune 25, 2015
First job experience. Taught teenagers about responsibilities, professionalism, and independency. Learned basic job duties from key boarding and etc.
Excellent
Lead Loss Mitigator (Former Employee), Irving, TexasJune 25, 2015
Pros: Positive, comfortable work environment
Cons: Business cutbacks due to economy
Fast paced, innovative, diverse, employee as well as client relations based company. Average accounts worked per day kept at 80 accounts a day. Management always positive in support and training of any new legal issues updated regularly to maintain quality of work. My co-workers always respectful and courteous. The hardest part of the job was maintaining QA, due to always changing laws in each individual state. The best part of the job was the competitive atmosphere, fellowship of co-workers, and no cap on the bonuses.
Productive, Safe, Fun environment.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 25, 2015
A typical day working as a teller in Citibank its very fun and productive. Not only you get to work with great team members but you get to know you're costumers almost everyday. You always experience fun activities with Personal Bankers going to place to help open new account. Management wise Fair.
Great learning place as long as you report to the right manager
Assistant VP (Current Employee), Fort LauderdaleJune 25, 2015
Work environment varies from one extreme to the other dependent on management style. There is no clear sight on this to prevent disruption of proper job execution. I was first in a team with an excellent manager who allowed the team members to manage their time. A lot was accomplished with more satisfied users. Communication in the team was great and reliable. I made the mistake of transferring to another team and reported to an extreme micro manager who interrupted project schedules and offered the users even more than what they wanted/needed without consulting those teams involved in the process. This manager provided dates of delivery to stakeholders without any idea if these were feasible. Evaluate the management style. If the manager follows the protocols of the company you may have a fulfilling career.
Productive and fun place to work in
Operations Support Assistant (temporary) (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2015
On a typical day I would open sort and batch a large volume of incoming mail. Then scan, route and archive all documents. At this job I learned a lot about document imaging and archiving electronic documents. My co-workers were excellent teachers and we were an excellent team making each day more productive than the next. The hardest part of the job was when my temporary assignment ended. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team with my co-workers.
Contract Position
Business Analyst-Global General Ledger (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 24, 2015
Pros: Great Campus
Cons: Tech support
It took forever to get a Computer to fulfill the contract requirements. I really wanted to show my skills to get full-time work at the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more

Citi Salaries