Citi Employee Reviews

Found 6,516 reviews matching the search
Excellent company to work for
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJanuary 21, 2017
Was able to learn and grow a lot with the company selling services and products to clients and attending to their needs and concerns as they walked it on appointments.
Good place to work for unactive people
Customer Relatons (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 20, 2017
All of it is sitting which is the only reason I'm looking for something else. The people are amazing! they want you to improve and do your best! there is so much room for growth and bonus. Just for signing on I got a 1000$ sign on bonus. If you have the chance to work with Selina as your UM then your VERY lucky! she is amazing! Also the paid time off is incredible!
Pros
Great money! Good work attitude! AMAZING benefits
Cons
to much sitting for an active person
It is your average call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCJanuary 20, 2017
I enjoyed working there. I simply was not good as over the phones sales. But I enjoyed working there. I like the people I worked with.
Great company to work for as far as benefits and schedules but not great about compensating employees or giving raises.great
Collections Agent 2 (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJanuary 19, 2017
Great overrall company to work for and great work environment. Not great with advancement opportunities or giving raises. Flexible schedules and paid time off and holidays.
Pros
Benefits, vto, paid vacation and holidays
Cons
Not many advancement opportunities
na
Branch Manager/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland, MOJanuary 19, 2017
Layoff happen a lot (when it was citifinancial) sold to springleaf. another lay off. good benefits and time off but you can not use your time without being reprimanded
Pros
na
Cons
na
Good place to work but you gotta work
CAO Hub Traffic Control Officer, Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 19, 2017
I have grown up working at Citi. It is a wonderful company, I had an opportunity to work on a lot of important tasks. Client satisfaction is very important. One must be able to leave ego at the door and remember that the client experience is point of it all. Even if you support the back and middle office and never have a chance to see the client, you have an impact on the clients experience and ultimately the brand.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Citigroup in Jacksonville understood the value of family, community and workers. For those with families, the community team always organized a fun time for families. There's a daycare on the campus for those that have young children and co-workers spoke highly of the daycare. For those that love to give back to your community, Citi cared greatly about the community and being involved. So much so that they rewarded those that went above and beyond. Finally, as an employee, there were so many benefits that you could take advantage of. My favorite was the onsite gym and it was not high price to be a member and it got rid of the excuse that I have to go somewhere else to workout. I miss all these features.
Not provided
Senior Technical Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 19, 2017
not provided - no disclosure - no information to provide this is not any opinion or any information that is not publicly known - I do not reflect any opinion
very good
Mortgage Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 19, 2017
Citi was a great company to work with, they provided all the necessary components to be successful in your job. I would still be there if I wasn't laid off.
Cons
the lay off
Fun work place but being able to switch shifts is near impossible
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJanuary 19, 2017
I love working at Citi, unfortunately there's a near impossible rate of being able to get a shift bid. Situations have changed and I would rather work 1st shift.
N/a
Real Estate Private Equity (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 18, 2017
The firm is a good place to start a career. It has a very global presence and a lot of different areas to work on. Mobility is encouraged and opportunities create themselves.
citi bank is a great company to work for
Homeowner Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 18, 2017
I learned many different processes of the departments that I did work for. Full time employment 40+ hours is a typical work week when overtime was available. I loved working with my fellow peers. The best part of my job was helping out my clients.
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 18, 2017
Citi is a great company overall. The benefits and work life balance are great. I enjoy the atmosphere and the teams I have had the pleasure and opportunities to work with
Good People
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 18, 2017
I worked at Citi for over 11 years. I loved my job, but the management in some areas could have been more involved. Citi also had issues with hiring unmotivated and lazy workers for call center positions. This resulted in a lack of knowledge or caring, and ended up getting the entire department laid off.
Pros
Upword mobility, good benefits, gym, great cafeteria
Cons
lazy coworkers, lower pay
Lots of overtime available and constant changes of job description
Service Processor II (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJanuary 18, 2017
You can move up very quickly. If you do not mind have multiple bosses this is a good job for you. The culture can seem not welcoming at first but once you prove yourself the job gets much better!
High turn over very unstable.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 18, 2017
Usual day of work is answering incoming phone calls.
New employees are taught about how the credit card industry functions. Managers are catch as catch can, Depending on who you get determines what resources are available to you. Most of your co-workers are pleasant, but are usually looking for other jobs. The hardest part of the job is the lack of direction.
Review
ShortSale Underwriter (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJanuary 18, 2017
My review of Citi is one of great expectation cause it provides a wonderful work environment. They take time to award and acknowledge those who exceed and go above and beyond. This is a great company to work for. Ive learn so much in the mortgage business as i started from the ground floor and worked my way up quickly as a Sr Short sale Underwriter. The benefits paid time off for doing great work makes this the prime company to work for. Th most enjoyable part og this job we not only work together but play outside of the work place such as movies, bowling, lunches, tickets to local MLB and NFL games. The perks are great!!!!
Pros
excellent benifits and work enviroment
Cons
location
What I learned
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJanuary 18, 2017
I learned a skill I didn't think I had. To be able to speak infront of large groups. I helped my manager with showing others how to build confidence, and increase their production. I enjoyed my job a lot.
Pros
skills learned
Cons
hours
Good for sales people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 17, 2017
I like the job and dealt with co-workers accordingly. The job is not hard but compliance have spurs stuck up the you know what. And the people I work with are diverse people, and you will deal with different cultures, and that is a plus in Albuquerque. The pay all depends on you and how much you put into your work.
Pros
The Pay
Cons
Citi is the best educational organization
Sr. Service Client Officer (Former Employee) –  New York/New JerseyJanuary 17, 2017
My job was discontinued/reloated but the fact remain, Citi was center of my universe.
Working with Citi was he best opportunities to get connected globally
I like it, I love it from the bottom of my heart.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
no comment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.