Citi Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,982 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun workplace
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJuly 16, 2016
Citi, is a good company to work for and there is money to be made if you want it, it was all up to you. Citi valued there employee's very much so.
Great workplace with room for growth
Senior AML/EDD Analyst 3, AVP (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJuly 15, 2016
Great workplace with room for growth and numerous opportunities for cross training. Very friendly and diverse environment with a generous benefits package. Very flexible schedule, along with great management.
Loans
Sr. Branch Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSJuly 15, 2016
Getting over on people and then begging them to pay you, this environment will certainly keep you busy. I didn't realize how damaging this business is.
Great experience
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2016
My experience with Citibank was a banking call center with the opportunity to work from home. I enjoyed assisting clients with their bank account information so they can get a better understanding of the transactions.
Citi Bank
Dotnet Developer (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 14, 2016
My pleasure to Work with Citi bank.
And i have done with my project with extensive knowledge and good support from co workers
Taking a part to train the juniors who were joined recently
And explaining the scenario running during the work
Great working with colleagues and they are very much supportive too
Work Enviornment
Consumer Credit Card Specialist (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTJuly 14, 2016
Citi Bank is an excellent company to work for with plenty of opportunity for growth. The management does a really good job of making sure we have all the tools needed to succeed
Pros
Work from home program, great management.
Cons
weird schedules
Difficult culture and stressful environment
Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2016
Only for the dedicated and intense business or financial person.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with other teams both internationally and domestic.
Citi
Quality Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 13, 2016
The time I spent at Citi was a learning experience of the corporate world. At the time there wasn't a lot of room to grow due to hiring freezes but overall the company was good.
Citi offers competitive salary and benefits and I would recommend Citi as an employer
Head of Private Bank U.S. Banking Compliance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2016
Citi employees very talented and hard working professionals who I consider to be extremely knowledgeable individuals and would consider them as subject matter experts within their respective fields.
Call center atmosphere
Customer Service SupervisorCi (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 13, 2016
I would help customers and agents assist customers with their credit card accounts. I learned how to best assist the consumer. I worked hard to learn everything I could, How to teach in the classroom, the best way to assist the most important person, the customer. The hardest part of the job was to see agents not properly handle the customer agent. The most enjoyable part of the job was to do everything in my power to make the customer happy.
Pros
Helping the customer
Cons
The assistance that the customer sometimes would receive
n/a
Teller (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 13, 2016
Fast paced, sales orientated, not the best manager, losts of gossiping but I guess thats every where. The best part of working at Citbank was the compensation and the benefits.
Productive, busy, multi task, energy and great environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 13, 2016
Coming in and be ready and prepare to work. Having the knowledge on what your doing as in customer service. Knowing your material well from head to toe.
I learn a lot from banking to more customer service to call center. I have improved a lot and growth as well. Management was great and I am happy to be part of a great team.
Great Company
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Freeport, NYJuly 13, 2016
Needs updating in it's computer system to provide better service.

Pros: Great Benefits and Culture

Cons: Too much sales pressure to meet numbers
Company is very diverse and has it's own gym,clinic,food court and day care.
AML Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 12, 2016
Citi has flexible work schedules, some employees work from homes, others work 40 in 4 days and some normal 5 day weeks. The flexible schedule is the best part. The company is very diverse which is a plus. The atmosphere can be very aggressive and changes within the company can be challenging. As an analyst, there are tight deadlines to meet at the end of every month.
Pros
Gym, food court and clinic on site
Cons
long distance- commute every day, salary not competitive
Long Hours with Little Reward
Associate - Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 12, 2016
Touched several different projects on a given day. This allowed me to learn about several different basins, but it did not allow me to completely focus on one project at a time.
A typical day lasts about 14 hours, and weekends are often worked so that deadlines can be met.
There is very little room for advancement.
Cons
Little to no advancement opportunities
Citi in Tampa is a great place to work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 12, 2016
The management at the Citi Tampa location is very professional and they promote career growth. They do show an interest in work life balance and push all employees to better themselves.
What I thought of Citi
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJuly 12, 2016
Overall the Citi Corporation is a good company to work for, they take care of their employees very well with benefits. Management can be all over the place, some managers are very strict with things and others are just very relaxed. Your typical work day depends on which department you're in.
Pros
Great benefits, decent money
Cons
Unable to grow rapidly
Great place to work.
Supervisory Principal, VP (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FloridaJuly 12, 2016
Great company. Good place to work. Culture was great. Family work life balance viewed as important and supportive of such.
Productive and felxible workspace
Directory Systems Engineer senior (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33610July 12, 2016
Worked in the best of the teams on could dream of. The work ambience was good. May daily job is to test, package and certify LDAP directory server products as per citi standards. Do POC with vendors and application teams. engineer tools for operation teams. work on mutiple projects to provide SME for onboarding various internal sso and directbind applications.
Pros
Good Team, flexible work
I was very pleased to work at something I had been training for many years.
Trustee Sale Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85747July 12, 2016
I was very pleased to work at Citi using my skills as a Trustee Officer. On a typical day at work we would go through about 50 to one hundred case files. We had to review all liens and judements against the the owners and property in default and begin the Trustee Sale. I learned new programs on the computer and how to work with the servicing agent on each piece property. Management was very informed and helpful.My co-workers were very experienced and friendly. The hardest part of the job was our department had to sit right next to the call center employees and it made it very hard to concentrate.
Pros
Using my skills I had learned in the past.
Cons
The site was very far from where I lived.