Citi
1,901 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

Temp job
File Clerk (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOAugust 13, 2014
Pros: hours and pay
Cons: temp position
Had a great experience while I was employeed. Co workers were awesome. only bad part was it was in a basement without windows.
Great Place
AML COMPLIANCE ANALYST (Current Employee), LIC, New YorkAugust 13, 2014
Great people! Many opportunities to advance if you are proactive and willing to learn.
Goal Oriented Workplace
Loss Mitigation Specialist II (Former Employee), Ft. Mill, S.C.August 13, 2014
Pros: monthly bonuses
Cons: tiered goal structure even for top performers
CitiAutomotive was a great company to work for before the Santander merger. Great benefits, relaxed atmosphere, immense bonus potential. Santander Consumer took over and things drastically changed, not too much dept. communication and bonuses were tiered so even if you were among the top 10% of performers only one of you got the max payout. Citimortgage – more... was also a great place to work. Bonus potential was excellent, goals were realistic, people were upbeat and pleasant to work with. Facility was clean. Major plus. – less
Mostly worked on rebranding - Internal temp position
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: wonderful team, great exposure, location
Cons: n/a
Was instrumental in working on the rebranding efforts after the acquisition of Cal-Fed Bank. This position was a temp internal position which did not offer any advancement or benefits, and had the understanding that once the rebranding was well in hand the position would be eliminated.

During the course of this position, I was instrumental in creating – more... monthly report binders in which to ship off to the Florida office of Citi along with copies for the New York location. I also planned several onsite lunches as well as off-site dinners for all the office executives.

One part of the job I used to enjoy was when the attorney who worked on our floor used to ask if I would be willing to transcribe his notes from cassette so he would have paper copy to take with him. This used to bring me back to my younger days of transcription, when I used to temp at a lawyers office.

The only downside was the day that the rebranding efforts were deemed to be well in hand and my position was dismissed. – less
Citi
Global Fraud Strategy Program SVP (Current Employee), Hagerstown MarylandAugust 13, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: compensation benefits career mobility
Challenging environment, growth opportunities are limited in non-strategic locations.
Collection
LOSS MIT COLLECTOR (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no job security
LOSS MIT COLLECTOR-SAFE ACT-Assisted customers with payments, updated customer information according to the policies. Assisted customer with applying for deferments, forbearances, modifications, short sale, deed in lieu, and settlements and using critical thinking to come up with the best possible solution or program.
INACTIVE BANKRUPTCY REPRENSENTATIVE-Given – more... the responsibility of finding the best solution to save borrowers’ homes without violating any company or state and federal policies. Build a report with customer so to involve them in the solution process. Ensured all customer’s concerns were addressed and to follow up if any concerns were not resolved on first call.
TAX DEPARTMENT-Responsible for contacting the counties by fax, email and phone to get information on delinquent taxes or taxes owed. Ensure information from the counties is correct and inputted in the CFNA tax site. Assist the Closers with the proposal to request checks to pay off the taxes owed by the borrower. Ensure all information is correct and documented in the tax site, DRI, and File net and order BPOs if needed. – less
Love it
Customer Service Representative & Collections (Former Employee), Irving TexasAugust 11, 2014
Loves working for Citi however it is very difficult to get in touch with certain supervisors
good workplace
Collections/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 10, 2014
Pros: cafeteria near by.
Cons: manager was extremely hard on you.
Overall, it was a good place to work just had an issue with a babysitter in which they could not accommodate me because I didn't have any more planned time available. Incentives were good and so was the benefits. It was to far, and some of the managers were pretty strict other than that it was a good place.
Great atmosphere
KYC ANALYST (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 10, 2014
A very big work load. I break up my day in 3 segments in order to be consistent with the work flow.
Productive workplace with room for advancement.
Loss Mitigation Specialist II (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCAugust 10, 2014
Pros: getting to interact 1 on 1 with customers, 1 hr lunches.
Cons: leadership inconsistencies, short breaks.
A typical day at work is filled with hustle and bustle. The phone constantly rings. I take inbound calls as well as make outbound calls to customers. I've learned how to give great customer service, sell products beneficial to the customer, and collect mortgage accounts currently going through the loss mitigation process. I've learned that educating – more... the customer. listening well, and providing excellent customer service are all keys to success. The management team is aggressive and pushes me extremely hard. My co-workers and I all have great camaraderie in the office and all support one another. I don't find anything hard about the job at all. There are a lot of federal laws and regulations that you have to follow and pay close attention to. The most enjoyable part of the job to me, is interacting with my customers. – less
Retail Financial Services – Business Analysis Group Lead (full-time)
Business Analysis Group Lead (full-time) (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 8, 2014
• Managed the project of re-engineering the entire credit sales application of CitiFinancial as a SCRUM Master using AGILE methodology with a team consisting of Product owners, BAs, Designers, Developers and Testers
• Managed all activities of weekly sprints to develop the self-service web-based oriented architecture platform that allowed customers – more... to access their loan account information and make online payments and integrated existing Banking Data Warehouse to source from multiple internal and external source systems into a central, consolidated company-wide customer database in a timely manner.
• Reengineered business processes and managed high-level implementation plans, data models, and process models in a web-based Service Oriented Architecture to integrate cross-functional lines of business.
• Utilized Six Sigma methodology (DMADV) to focus on cost savings, improved efficiencies and reduction of wastage.
• Defined the process and produced Statement of Work (SOW) for initiatives, Business Process Architecture using BPMN and ARIS standards, SIPOC maps, Needs opportunities matrix, Voice of Customer (VOC), Business (VOB), Process (VOB), FMEA analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Pareto Analysis for multiple projects.
• Project required extensive use of Business data reporting tools such as Tableau and MS Access based VB reporting. – less
Report and Results Driven Workplace
Processor II (Current Employee), O'Fallon, MOAugust 8, 2014
I have learned an enormous amount regarding mortgages and organization of data management. A typical day includes pulling daily reports, calling customers to provide updates and request documentation required for their loan, following up with vendors including Title Companies, Appraisal vendors, Loan Officers, and Underwriters. Knowledge of investor – more... guidelines in order to be proactive and request all needed information from the client up front to minimize the redundancy throughout the process. Scheduling loans for closing and following up with clients once they've closed on their loan to make sure everything went smoothly. – less
cafe, gym
Default Auditor (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 7, 2014
great place to work, friendly atmosphere, employees work as a team
Exciting Enviroment
Manager (Former Employee), Torrance, CAAugust 7, 2014
Managed over 25 professionals. Inventory controls, Created safe and respectable work environment. Enhanced employee moral. Cross-functional team management. Effective team building. Sound judgement.
typical day at work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free stuff
At this job everybody would come in and new what to do! Some of us were on the phone with agents and others were doing data entry? Close to the end of the day the supervisor would do some raffle tickets for all the employees like movie tickets, ice cream and gift cards.
Great benefits
Business Card Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 7, 2014
I learned a lot about credit cards. I enjoyed the people I worked with and the schedule was flexible. My management wasn't always very helpful, but the job was simple.
Productive work environment. Great place for growth
Business Trainer, Facilitator (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCAugust 5, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is to have the ability to interact with many different personalities, talents and value systems through mentorship and common purpose.
: Oracle Applications R12 (EBS) (GL, AR, AP, OM, INV, PO, BOM), Oracle11g, SQL*Loader, Developer 6i (Forms and Reports 6i), Discoverer 10g, XML publis
Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant (Former Employee), Citi Group, NJAugust 5, 2014
 Used the EDI 810 Inbound data to capture the information and initiate the shipping transaction in Oracle.
 Worked on the Item import conversion to import Inventory items from the legacy system into Oracle Applications
 Setup of inventory organizations, sub inventories, shipping networks, transaction sources etc.
 Extracting and loading catalogue – more... data from internal and external data sources for use with oracle internet Procurement, Creating Item level, Category level information templates, Settings for Realms for iProcurement.
 Utilized the purchase order extractions program to extract Purchase Order data in EDI 850 format and transfer to GENTRAN, the EDI Translator. GENTRAN transmits the data to the drop ship vendor
 Developed custom API’s to change the move order lines after pick release.
 Developed the PL/SQL API to populate the Defaulting Rules in Order Management OM.
 Cancellation and creation of order lines using Process order API.
 Wroteshell scripts and used them as Concurrent programs for data extraction from Inventory.
 Customized the order header workflow to make certain header level attributes mandatory before the order is booked.
 Customized the Order line workflow to apply custom holds before the order is booked using Holds Pub API.
 Designed and developed Bill and Routing Interface by dumping the data files into the BOM base tables. – less
Excellent company
Analyst (Former Employee), Queens, NYAugust 3, 2014
Great management and good place to grow and learn skills in financial field.
Product and hardworking professional
Consultant (Current Employee), NYCAugust 3, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: no work life balance
No work life balance. Badly managed project. Higher management don't provide adequate information.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more