Citi
2,543 reviews

Citi Employee Reviews

Great Place
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 19, 2015
Great company. Meet great friends. Would go back to work there. Several friends still employeed there. Great place to work
Great Place to work
Collector 2 (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJune 19, 2015
Citi is a great place to work. When time was difficult at home or at work I would get support from my co-workers and my manager as well.
A great place to work
Contract Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 18, 2015
Learned a lot about maintaining contracts. Reported to the North America Regional Contract Utility Manager in the Procurement Department of Citigroup
fun place to work at
Test QA (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYJune 18, 2015
Very good company, great place to grow and very good colleagues. I would go back to work there any time. i loved being there for more than 2 years and i had a great support system.
Decent place to work. Nothing remarkable.
Digital Communications Application Lead (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJune 17, 2015
Pros: Lots of time off, liberal remote from work policies.
A pretty typical office environment; tends to be a bit bureaucratic and political (as can be expected in office environments). A generous amount of vacation time is available.
Great people, too many variables
Vice President, Regulatory Risk Manager (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYJune 17, 2015
At times, there are too many variables in the day to day and even week to week which makes it challenging to execute your work.

The people are great to work with and willing to work with you to resolve problems you might have.
Banking & Finance: Portfolio-Mgmt and Branch Operations
Branch Account Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Learned vast knowledge of corporate/consumer banking policy and procedures.
Cons: Slow growth throughout the organization.
Performed daily account portfolio-management and underwriting practices. Managed and train a vast variety of staff members on branch operation practices for the consumer-lending division of CitiBank: CitiFinancial.

Communicated policy and terms to a bilingual population in English/Spanish.

Great team to work with.
Good work/life balance, good benefits, okay company overall
Machine Operator- Credit Card Production (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 16, 2015
Not a bad company to work for. Company is constantly downsizing though. Workers are not held accountable for the job they are doing. Practically impossible to get fired so a lack of integrity to work was present. Everyone was treated equal, so there was little motivation to go above and beyond what was expected of you.

Good benefits.
Good work/life balance.
great work
Financial Consultant (Former Employee), PRJune 15, 2015
Pros: great company
Help people with their needs. I learned to be patience.A lot of people have so many needs and worries. The hardest part of the job is when you have to say no to them.
Flexible and Rewarding environment
Intermediate Associate Transaction Service Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 15, 2015
Pros: Option to wrok from home
Cons: Many areas migrating to India
Flexible workplace with many benefits.
The commute was the hardest part of the day. Training and opportunity for advancement was provided.
Fun, Corporate banking
Collections Specialist Level 2 (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 15, 2015
Pros: Stready work, Bonus
Cons: Center Closed
At Citi it was very much like any other corporate company. I loved working there. In the beginning the hard part was being in a collections role. I loved how we tried to offer solutions to get people back on track with paying their bills. We helped many people avoid Bankruptcy, and being sent to third part collections. Love the people I worked with. Loved having a café at the center.
I enjoy my job
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 15, 2015
My day at work is very busy I interact I have learn a lot with customer, I have learn about mortgage,bankruptcy, customer and collection.Management is great. My co-workers are great also. My most hardest part of my job is not able to help customer with there circumstances, the enjoyable is when i can help them.
Flexible schedule, great people to work with
Conference Manager (Current Employee), Armonk, NYJune 14, 2015
Pros: free meals, great workers
Cons: management at Citi
The people make it a great place to work. But a third party company took over and made it hard to want to be there. The director is useless and doesn't hold our back, which makes it hard.
good
Account Service Representative (Former Employee), Irving TXJune 12, 2015
Pros: good
Cons: good
I enjoying working there... wonderful people.. lots of fun and rewards for the hard working people which i enjoy very much.
Great Benefits, Improvement areas are Recognition and Work Life Balance
Workforce Management-Intermediate Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, TxJune 10, 2015
Pros: Benefits, working Relationships, training
Cons: No work life balance, weekends required, little recognition
Senior Level Management needs improvement in the power of influence. Most Departments have great Metrics which helps with coaching and developing. Vacation days and personal days are great however it is hard to get time off when you need it in the call center area. Last Con is most shifts include working every Saturday or every Sunday. Great Training in the class room and virtual.
Networking opportunities, long hours
Citi CSIS Global Technology Management (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 10, 2015
Pros: Network associations, onsite clinic
Cons: Very very long hours
Women's network and other professional associations
Volunteering opportunity
Onsite clinics
Global users exposure
Team events
Excellent Company for Job Security
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 9, 2015
Working at Citi has been a learning experience that has significantly contributed to my career growth. It has allowed me the opportunity to acquire a vast array of skills and perfect already existing ones. It is an excellent company for job security and benefits as well. Overall a very well rounded company.
merchant driven and challenging
Commercial Account Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 9, 2015
Pros: benefits day one, challenging
Cons: short lunch breaks
-Provided personal assistance on corporate accounts for a credit card company.
-Managed more than 100 accounts at any given time
-Trained all new associates to the department as well as provided touch points for tenured associates
-Developed and lead: Commercial Efficiency Proposal, the Newsletter and Recognition Committee
-Honored with Citi Quality Excellence Award 5 times (06,07,08,09,10)
great workplace
Specialist Collection Field (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJune 8, 2015
great place to work, attending to the client by also making loans and collection efforts, working together achieving the best results
A Very Good Experience
IT Business Analyst (Current Employee), NJJune 7, 2015
Very Good Experience. Inspriring Management and Friendly Co-Workers. I have spent more than four and a half years working as a Consultant and I have really enjoyed working with my current team.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more

Citi Salaries