Citi
2,103 reviews

Citi Employer Reviews

They were bought out by One Main Financial
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 10, 2014
Poor corporate culture. Employees are treated as number; one in a hundred thousand .There is no freedom for individual thought or creative ideas. This may explain why they became insolvent and sold their company.
Good place to grow
Transaction Service Representative (Current Employee), Getzville, NYNovember 10, 2014
I learned a lot about myself as well as the banking industry. My day is filled with working on cash breaks from stocks and bonds. My training took me to NYC to learn from people there, and bring back the work to Buffalo. My management staff has been very helpful and willing to work with me on where I want my career to go.
grate place to learn something new everyday
warehouse worker/team lead (Former Employee), Moreno valley caNovember 10, 2014
Cons: not enough money
First thing i would do is get my line up sheets ready then turn the assembly line on make sure everything works then i put the p.a.c. machine together so i can get the head hot and ready to use when the co workers come in, then i would go in the front to pick out twelve people to be on my line, the hardest thing about my job was when i had to go home – more... because i really enjoyed it even though i was a temp, and the best part was i was able to interact with different people everyday. – less
Typical Day
Credit Underwriter 2 (Current Employee), Irving, TXNovember 10, 2014
Pros: everybody goes above and beyond to help each other.
Cons: pay is not compatible to other companies within the industry
A typical day at work for me is to assure that I am data entering my applications as correctly as possible. Quality weighs a lot on my job and this will impact hard for the month. My co-workers and managers are very laid back and always working with eachother. The most enjoyable part of my position is that I don't have anybody in my space.
Fast past
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MONovember 10, 2014
The Mortgage Busniess is a roller coster, but the company was fair.
Excellent place to work
Administrative Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 9, 2014
Wonderful experience for me. Worked with the VP and he was an awesome individual.
Junior varsity management -- from bottom up.
Sales & Trading Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 9, 2014
Pros: good learning opportunity
Cons: nepotism
Junior varsity management -- from bottom up (except for the legendary Municipals business). Juvenile sales and trading team. The organization needs a new management team and new culture to fully capitalize on the company's massive potential. Citi Markets would be a world class group if second string managers at JP Morgan took over. Another way to make – more... Citi Markets a top performing organization is to fold the entire business under the management of the Municipals business. – less
Job
Sr. Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Ballwin, MONovember 9, 2014
Its good experience after college. The work environment is fine
Great Job
Customer Service / CRT Manager (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDNovember 8, 2014
Pros: great people.
Cons: n/a
Great People. Great Job. Great People. Great Job, Great People. Great Job, Great People. Great Job.
Great place to work back then
JUNIOR HELP DESK ANALYST (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2014
Pros: competitive compensation
Cons: not enough vehicles towards advancement
My days were filled with a variety of duties and working to get things done was very enjoyable. It was challenging but very fulfilling. We had transportation between locations, access to company gyms, training classes/courses, etc. We got along quite well as colleagues - there was a sense of team effort. It was great!
New learning curb
Loan Office (Former Employee), Austin, TxNovember 7, 2014
Pros: get to talk to many customers
Cons: not working on electronic
The job was great buy I love working on electronic. Loved talking to people all day and helping them with their problems,
Excellent place to work.
Trader, VP - Americas Multi Asset Group (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 7, 2014
Pros: talented individuals, great trading floor.
Cons: salary, too much directors and md not working and doing nothing.
Great environment to work with a lot of talented people. Management is ok, there are too manny chiefs (MDs) not really putting the effort to grow individuals.
Company is outsourcing
Operations Support Assistant II (Current Employee), Urbandale, IANovember 6, 2014
I have worked at Citi Transactions Services Payments and Statements division for 14yrs. They have announced that they will be closing down. All 370 employees will be involuntarily let go.
Citi stands for change
Ranstand, QA Analyst Citigroup (Former Employee), Tampa FlNovember 6, 2014
The C in Citi stands for change and you have to wear alot of hats
Great people to work with -
Collection Agent (Current Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 6, 2014
Citi is a good company to work for - if any negative at all would be system issues and limitations, but they are consistently working to improve all.
Collaborative Environment
VP, Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 5, 2014
Prior to joining Citigroup, I had the opportunity to interview with numerous companies of all sizes within the Financial Services industry. I found Citi's vision and mission statement to be not only focused on Diversity, Internal Mobility, Professional Development - but applied in practice throughout my tenure here.
Got a problem, I have solutions and ideas. We can do this.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 3, 2014
Pros: immediate medical benefits and good managers
Cons: no main office and working from home without daily human interaction
Currently a typical day at work is no longer as a Manager, my position moved to Arizona and I didn't. But I can tell you that I love the new challenges life throws at me on a daily basis as a Bilingual Collector. The hardest part of my work is dealing with many personalities and situations every few minutes of the day. The biggest secret is to not allow – more... for our customers to sway me into their mood but for me to share a little bit of my rainbow with them and give them an optimistic point of view instead. The most enjoyable part of my job is to provide information for our customers future where they make a payment and are happy they did so. – less
N/a
COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 3, 2014
I do not wish to summarize or submit a review at this time for Cit Cards at this time.
Productive and Great Place to work
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 3, 2014
Work well with the best co-workers. We were responsible for Researching Foreclosed Accounts for Auditing purposes and to make sure that Accounts were closed and with the Excellent team, we were able to Audit over a 100,000 accounts within a few months.
Great Starter Company
FINANCIAL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Florence, KYNovember 3, 2014
Citi is the farm team of the financial services industry, it's a great place to get your feet wet.

About Citi

Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company – Read more