Citi

2.7K reviews

Citi Employee Reviews

Compensates you for your hard work.
Teller 2 Full-Time (Former Employee), Mill Valley, CAAugust 17, 2015
If you do not love dealing with people, Citibank is not the place for you. Actual customer service surveys are conducted regularly which really helps you gauge how well you perform. Could also be stressful if you come across a difficult customer.
Fantastic!!! Enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), csrAugust 16, 2015
This employer is amazing and is very helpful in situations needing more help. The culture is amazing as well!!!! However needs better communication throughout company parts
Varies in which department y ou work
AML Compliance Analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 15, 2015
Okay company it just depends which area you work in. Not all affiliates are the same so you need to chose your area wisely. Citi family is pretty big
Good work place
QA Tester (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 15, 2015
Pros: Good caffeteria
Cons: Insufficient parking space
Good work place with good motivation. Good team work.People are caring and great to work with. We get discount coupons for JCP and macys.
Huge company
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Company name
Cons: Not very stable employment
Huge company if you're willing to relocate for more opportunity back east. Not such a good company in the midwest due to consistent layoffs. Good starter company.
Summary
Collections Specialist (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 14, 2015
It is a very good atmosphere where the management is willing to help in any way to help you improve and achieve collections goals
Nice place to work
Solutions Architect/Management Consultant (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 12, 2015
Good global presence investment bank with exposure to multiple cultures & technologies. But not very strong management team, in particular SMT & middle management.
Fun place to work!!
Collection Agent (Former Employee), Florence, KYAugust 12, 2015
Handling a high volume of manual and auto-dialer calls pertaining to the reconciliation and collection of delinquent accounts, either directly or through appropriate channels including Payment Inquiry, Reconciliation and Control units.
Very Professional work place
Loss Mitigation Specialist| Closer/Underwriter (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 11, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: flexibility
CITI is a great company to work for , very flexible, great benefits! The company promote within, great vacation pay, sick pay, manager and staff are a great team!
Productive workplace
UNDERWRITER (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 11, 2015
Analyzed challenging loan packages. Co workers were great to work with and sociable. It was wonderful learning different procedures from surrounding areas of business.
Good Pay, Treated like a Number
Executive Response Specialist (Current Employee), Florence, KYAugust 11, 2015
If you need money, Citibank has always been a good option. However, management is typically uncaring and abrasive. This is due to the fast paced call center environment.
Great IT management as well as Business Partners
Senior Programmer Analyst/Project Leader (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 11, 2015
I worked for Citi for 5 years starting as a programmer analyst to project lead. I had the opportunity to work on diverse projects as a developer and later lead a team on a system conversion. IT management supported me greatly in providing the best service to our business partners. Friendships developed and knowledge acquired was invaluable.
Desent company to work for.
Digital Print Operator 2 Technician (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Low supervision
Cons: professional growth.
Life at Citi is okay. I learned how to develop a sense of urgency, dealing with fast production of credit cards. Management isn't the greatest but they're also noth worst neither. My coworkers are easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is the lack of growth within the company.The most enjoyable part about the job is being able to increase highly effective communication skills.
na
Risk Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 10, 2015
The people I work with are very data knowledgeable. Management doesn't appreciate all the work that gets done and promotions are not offered in public.
They get rid of employees by eliminating the positions.
Constantly evolving
AML Cross Sector Middle Office Analyst (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Good people
Cons: Cutthroat Corporate atmosphere
Openly trains many new employees by way of staffing agencies. This is great for people looking to gain experience, but are hired in as "temporary" employees. These employees very often get hired on as permanent employees, but it is also quite possible that these employees get laid off quite easily. The workplace is filled with great people, but the atmosphere is inescapably corporate.
High volume call center fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Incentives
Cons: moved to Texas
Taking calls in a high volume call center and diffusing customer's
I learned the task how to take calls stay within the required minutes of each call and still gave great customer service and ended the call with the customer satisfied and happy
Management was awesome when we all agreed as a team to work longer or not to take a break while 300 or more calls in queue management would go get food and cold drinks and serve us at our desk
Teamwork
Explaining to customer's that were not authorized on the account our policy's
When my customer's were happy with my service and the company I worked for
Productive and fun workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 10, 2015
Pros: fun workplace
Cons: long hours
Productive and fun workplace .Working with city groups was really helped me to improve the skills .Productive and fun workplace .Working with city groups was really helped me to improve the skills .
great place to work
SUPERVISOR/TRAINER (Former Employee), st louis moAugust 9, 2015
A great company to work for , just got laid off when the mortgage loans started going down , would have retired there , learn a lot from upper management
Good job
Unit Manager/Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 9, 2015
Able to grow and learn new areas of business. Many different positions available inside of company. Changes frequently with economy.
Growth and was able to develop my skills
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Better health benefits
I would like to work for them again. It was a nice atmosphere to work. I was fun to be around the co-workers and management was incredible. They treat the employee with great respect. I enjoyed working there.
Headquarters